Chapter 32

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like your dad’s loft a lot more than your other house,” Taeyeon said as she and Jessica were sitting on the couch in the living room at her father’s loft.

“It’s a lot smaller than the house, but it’s kinda cozy and I feel more at home here,” Jessica explained as she snuggled into her girlfriend. “Even though I had lived in that house my entire life, I’ve never felt more at home than right now.”

“I think that it’s because right now you’re in my arms.” Taeyeon placed a soft kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek and tightened her hold on her.

“Mmmm, that could be the reason, yeah...” Jessica smiled and then turned around to face her girlfriend. She then kissed her softly on the lips. “Yeah, that’s definitely the reason.”

Taeyeon smiled back and just stared at her girlfriend’s beautiful face. She had memorized all of her features, but her favourite one had to be the girl’s lips. They were the cutest, especially when Jessica was pouting. She seemed like such an adorable puppy.

“Anywhere feels like home as long as you’re there with me,” Taeyeon told her, making Jessica roll her eyes.

“You’re being so incredibly cheesy, Kim Taeyeon!”

“It’s one of the things you love about me, right?” the girl asked and slowly moved her hands along the length of Jessica’s arms before intertwining their fingers.

“Do you even have to ask?” Jessica chuckled and then leaned closer to her girlfriend before pressing her forehead against Taeyeon’s and closing her eyes. “I can’t even count the number of things I love about you.”

“And you say I’m the cheesy one!” Taeyeon laughed which made Jessica quickly pull away from her. “You make me feel like I’m in one of those romcom teen movies on Netflix.”

“Shut up!” The girl pouted and then freed one of her hands to playfully slap her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Oww, how could you hurt the person you love?!” Taeyeon pretended to be really hurt, making Jessica chuckle once again.

“You totally deserve it for being such a goof”

Taeyeon continued laughing and then afterwards pushed her girlfriend off of her, before standing up from the couch. Jessica looked at her in surprise and then noticed that the girl was heading off to the kitchen.

“I can see now why you were jealous of my textbooks,” Jessica said loud enough so her girlfriend could hear her. “Now I feel jealous of the food. You pushed me away for it.”

“I’m hungry,” Taeyeon yelled out from the kitchen, making Jessica pout.

“I’m sure you are.”

A few minutes later she came back with a plate full of slices of pizza. “Don’t worry, though. I’ll eat you afterwards.”

Taeyeon’s words made Jessica smirk. She loved it whenever her girlfriend talked to her like that.

“Okay, I forgive you then!” Jessica told her and then attempted to grab a slice of pizza, but Taeyeon pulled it away before she could get one.

“If you want one, you need to earn it!” Taeyeon playfully told her and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“You do realize that it was my pizza to begin with, right?” Jessica crossed her arms in front of her chest while pouting at the same time.

“Well, now it’s mine. If you want a slice, you need to do something for me first,” Taeyeon explained and her lips seductively.

Jessica leaned closer, her face inches from her girlfriend’s. “What if I don’t want to?”

Taeyeon could feel the girl’s warm breath against her skin and she could smell that intoxicating scent. It distracted her a bit and before she knew it, Jessica had just grabbed a slice of pizza. In just a matter of seconds, the girl pulled away and began munching down on the slice.

“Hey, no fair!” Taeyeon pouted because her plan to tease the other girl hadn’t worked. “You distracted me.”

Jessica laughed and continued eating the pizza. She then said, “What were you planning on making me do for that pizza?”

“Oh I was gonna make you put on a show for me,” Taeyeon answered, her pout now transforming into a devilish smirk. “You know, touch yourself. Preferably without clothes on.”

“Such a you are,” Jessica rolled her eyes. She hadn’t expected anything else from her girlfriend.

The two girls then spent the next 15 minutes eating the pizza. Taeyeon felt her phone buzz in her pocket the moment she took the last bite from her slice. The girl smiled the moment she saw that she had received a text message from a certain person.

“Who texted you?” Jessica immediately asked her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh it’s one of my old friends. If you can call him that at least,” Taeyeon told her and unlocked her phone. “I guess you could say we had some sort of thing in the past, but I don’t know if it was an actual relationship. It was weird.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter