Chapter 33

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few days since Taeyeon moved in with her best friend. Things there were going great, sort of.

There have been a few weird moments during her stay at Yuri’s place so far. Ever since Mrs. Kwon found out that Taeyeon’s dating a girl, she decided to make the house more LGBTQ+ friendly, so she brought a lot of rainbow things for decoration.

Taeyeon was staying in their guest room, which Mrs. Kwon turned into something like a rainbow heaven. She gave her rainbow sheets, put flags everywhere and even posters from the organization she was a part of. Taeyeon definitely thought it was too much, but she couldn’t say anything. She was a guest in their house, so she kept shut, nodded and smiled at the nice gesture.

“Here you go, darling,” Mrs. Kwon said to Taeyeon and gave her some rainbow cookies.

“Mom loves everything LGBTQ+ related, ” Yuri told her best friend and smiled. She then turned to her mother and asked, “How did you get into that organization you’re in again?”

“Oh well my new hairdresser told me that he’s gay and shared his heartbreaking story about how his parents kicked him out when he was younger. He had a really rough time on the streets, but he managed to get back on his feet and decided to start RainbowClub, so he could help struggling teens,” Mrs. Kwon said to both of them and put more cookies into Taeyeon’s plate. “A while ago I helped him out with a fundraiser event and kinda got hooked from there. I really support their cause.”

“It all makes sense now.” Taeyeon smiled and began eating the cookies. “The way you reacted when you found out what my parents did. I understand now.”

“I can still ask RainbowClub for assistance if you’d like? We can also get the other organizations in Seoul involved,” Mrs. Kwon offered but Taeyeon shook her head.

“No need. Things are fine now. My parents are out of my life,” the girl stated and Mrs. Kwon just nodded.

“Okay, but if you ever change your mind, just let me know.”


 


 

Jiwoong came for a visit that day. He needed to bring some more things for Taeyeon and give her money again, of course. Taeyeon felt really bad for relying on him like that, but she had no choice. She couldn’t survive without money. The sad thing was that she couldn’t get a job. She’s never worked a day in her life and she wasn’t very competent in many areas. The only thing she was really good at was basketball.

“I think I can convince mom and dad to accept your relationship by the way,” Jiwoong told his sister and Taeyeon looked at him suspiciously.

“How?”

“I’m working on something. It’s business related and it might just play an important part in my plan,” the boy explained with a devilish smirk. He wasn’t good at a lot of things, but negotiation wasn’t one of them. If someone could strike a deal, it would be him.

“I don’t know, Jiwoong. I’m not entirely sure if I want that.” Taeyeon sighed and looked at her brother with sad eyes. “I mean, I definitely want them to accept my relationship, but if it’s not because they want to, it’s kind of stupid.”

“I think that this would be the only way they would accept it,” Jiwoong said, his expression just as sad as Taeyeons. “You know how mom and dad are. They only care about the family’s reputation.”

“Yeah, I know...”

As much as Taeyeon wished her parents would finally accept her for who she is and be genuinely happy for her, it was never going to happen and she knew it. If Jiwoong’s plan were to play out correctly, then that would be the only chance Taeyeon would get to receive approval from her parents.

“We’ll see, though. I still need to do some things to complete the plan. If it’s successful, you’ll decide what you’d want to do from there. I’ll support you no matter what.” Jiwoong placed his hand on his sister’s back to show her that he supports her. “Although, I’d really love it if you could come back home. I miss you...”

“I miss you too, Jiwoong,” Taeyeon said wholeheartedly and then gave her brother a hug.

They pulled away when they noticed that Yuri had finished some game that she was playing and was now ready to give them her attention. She had heard what they were talking about, but she decided not to share her opinion on the topic because she knew that Taeyeon wouldn’t like it. Yuri definitely didn’t want her best friend going back to that hell hole. Still, it was her decision and she had no right to interfere.

“Are you guys ready for a Marvel marathon?” Yuri asked her best friend and Jiwoong, then switched off her PlayStation. “I’m kinda in the mood for some Avengers action!”

“I’m down for that. Let’s go to the living room and watch it there!” Taeyeon happily exclaimed and quickly got off her best friend’s bed. Jiwoong followed behind her along with Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter