Chapter 21

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A few weeks later]


 

Jessica and Taeyeon were lying on the bed in Jessica’s bedroom, cuddled up against each other. They were enjoying their time together at that moment because they could barely see each other for the past few weeks. Taeyeon had been training like crazy because of her father. The interview he had scheduled for her with the scout went pretty well and Mr. Kim was pleased for the time being, but Taeyeon still had to undergo his crazy training schedules.

Jessica didn’t have much free time either. She was taking part in so many projects and extracurricular activities for school, that she was practically going to sleep with her textbooks.

This moment that they were sharing on Jessica’s bed was the first time in weeks when the girls had some time to hang out. It was only for about 1-2 hours, but it was better than nothing.

“My dad is such a . He is planning some party for Jiwoong, to celebrate your fake relationship,” Taeyeon muttered under her breath, making Jessica giggle.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous,” the girl replied to Taeyeon’s comment. She had her arm around her and was gently caressing her. “This fake relationship was your idea.”

“Well, you should’ve broken it off 2 weeks ago.”

“We can’t risk it. We agreed on that already. We can’t let your parents catch on to us.” Taeyeon just pouted at her girlfriend’s words. “Don’t worry, my love. You know that it’s all fake. I’m all yours”

Jessica then gave her girlfriend a soft short kiss on the lips, making her absolutely melt in her arms.

“I wish I didn’t have to leave soon,” Taeyeon uttered and then buried her face in Jessica’s neck.

“I know, baby.”

“My dad wants me to train with one of his friends who used to be some hot shot basketball star back in the day,” the girl explained to Jessica and then looked at her with sad eyes. It was like she was a cute little puppy whose owner was about to leave.

“Well, at least he’ll help you improve.”

“I’m already the best!” Taeyeon playfully told her girlfriend and looked at her with a grin plastered on her face.

“Oh really? Need I remind you that just a few weeks ago, you were crying here like a baby, saying that you’re a failure!” Jessica shot back at her, making that grin immediately disappear from her girlfriend’s face.

“That was the old me! The new me is the best! You should be honored that you’re dating me!”

“You’re so full of yourself, Taeyeon!” Jessica pushed her away, pretending to be mad. “What? Am I not good enough for you, your highness?!”

“Baby, baby… I didn’t mean it like that!” Taeyeon quickly tried to take control of the situation because she thought that her girlfriend actually took her seriously, even though she didn’t.

Jessica then began laughing loudly at the reaction that she received. “I can’t believe how easily you fall for these things.”

“Oh come on, you know I’m kinda bad at reading people. I thought you were actually mad at me or something...” Taeyeon was sincere when she said those words.

“Come here,” Jessica then said and pulled her girlfriend closer to her, making the girl get back in her arms. She pushed Taeyeon’s hair aside and then began leaving a trail of kisses all over her neck.

“Babe...” A moan escaped Taeyeon’s mouth as she felt her girlfriend’s lips over her bare skin.

“Jessica, is your friend staying for dinner. I made some-” Jessica’s mother suddenly opened the door while the two girls were in that oh so inappropriate position.

They immediately pulled away from each other, but it was too late now. Mrs. Jung had seen them and her expression was a mixture of confused, shocked and angry.

“Mom, I can explain. It’s-” Jessica immediately tried telling her mother, but Mrs. Jung interrupted her.

“Jessica, tell your friend to leave my house this instant!”

She wasn’t yelling but the tone in her voice made Jessica feel as if someone was stabbing her to death at that moment.

Taeyeon immediately took her jacket and bag, then bolted out of the room as fast as she possibly could.

“Mom...” Jessica stood up and her mother walked closer to her. They were now face to face. Suddenly before she knew it, she felt a hand slap her across the face.

“How dare you? How dare you engage in such devious and sinful acts under my roof,” her mother yelled out and Jessica just stared at her with a shocked expression. Her hand immediately went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter