Chapter 1

Stand On My Own Two Feet

***

A young handsome guy leaned back on his car, waiting for someone. His name is Lee Donghae, the prince of SM Seoul High. Who didn't know him? Came from a wealthy family, great in sports, and his interesting story in girls. He was said to be a player, when asked about it, he never denied. He looked at his watch again, and finally looked up after a silhoutte of a beautiful girl approached him.

"Hey! Waiting too long?" It was Yoona. Donghae looked amazed by how she looked today.

"Not really. How's the game? Our team wins?" Donghae opened the passenger door for Yoona. Then she got in the car. Donghae hurriedly ran to the driver's seat.

"Of course! We have the best players in the nation, of course we win!" Said Yoona, excited. 

"Who scored the last points?" Donghae the car and he drove away from the stadium. 

"Kwon Yuri! She always shoots the last points! Whoa, she's really an amazing lady. I wish I could be like her." Donghae frowned and turned his face to her.

"Why? You're perfect just the way you are, darling." The he gave a peck on her cheek. She blushed and giggled. You don't know her yet, Lee Donghae. 

 

***

At School, the next morning.

"YURI-AH!!!!!" Choi Sooyoung, Yuri's best friend yelled out her name from the hallway. All of the students suddenly turned to Yuri. She was standing there, bewildered. She ran towars Sooyoung to shut . Sooyoung's face looked extremely happy to see Yuri. 

"Yah, you, don't ever ever scream like that again in my life. What's up?" Sooyoung handed the weekly tabloid to Yuri. Yuri saw her face was on the front page. Her eyes got widened, didn't believe what she was looking at. Sooyoung laughed at her and messed her hair.

"You, my friend, is a star now!" Said Sooyoung, patting Yuri's back. They walked along the hallway, Sooyoung's endless greetings to everyone she knew didn't bother Yuri. Yuri read the tabloid carefully, reading the article on the front page, then suddenly she bumped into someone. Yuri had a good balance so she didn't fall on her feet, but the person he bumped to, fell instead. 

"Whoa, easy, man. What a great shape you have there. Knocking me like this." The guy didn't try to stood up promptly, instead he crossed his legs and try to have a chit chat with Yuri. Yuri was busy taking her things on the floor when the guy hold her wrist. Yuri looked at him in the eye. It was Lee Donghae. Yuri didn't know him personally, she just knew his name and his stories. 

Yuri took out her wrist and bowed politely, while saying sorry. She then rushed across the hallway, leaving Lee Donghae sitting there alone. Donghae glanced at a tabloid in front of him, he saw Yuri's face on the front page. Then he read the article curiously.

***