08

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Yoseob, Nicole, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Nichkhun, L, and Minhwan entered their homeroom and started to get seated before the bell rings.

"Oh! Hey guys, remember I told you about my roommate?" Minhwan suddenly asked.

"Yeah, wae?" Nichkhun responded back.

"I just remembered, he's in the same class as us!" Minhwan smiled.

"Eh chincha? Show us!" Youngmin nudged him.

Minhwan pointed to a guy who was sitting next in the middle row and was right next to the window. He had redish brownish hair and seemed to be in deep thought.

"Oh~" everyone said in sync.

The sound of the door slamming open was heard in the room and so everyone knew it was the teacher.

"Everyone, please go to your seats," the teacher instructed calmly.

"Neh~" the whole room said.

The teacher started to teach the her lesson when Nicole was hit by paper that was crumbled into a ball. She looked around to see who hit her but everyone in the classroom was staring at the teacher. She uncrumbled the paper and started to read what was written in it. It read:

I will expose your secret to everyone in the school especially your friends if you don't meet me on the rooftop during lunch

Nicole was shocked. and eyes were wide open and couldn't think of anything to say. 

"Psst Nic, you ok?" Youngmin whispered. 

Youngmin seats behind Nicole but to the row to her right. Trying to not look shock, Nicole turned around a nodded at him. 

"OTTOKE?!?!" Nicole thought yelling mentally to herself."It's the first week of school and you already got your secret exposed! NICOLE YOU BABO!" 

Ring Ring Ring

"Well that's it for today. Remember to do your homework, OK?" The teacher said to the classroom.

"Neh~" The whole room said in sync.

Nicole started to walk out but she remembered that Youngmin had math next too so she decided to wait near the door for him. Youngmin walked out of the classroom while saying bye to the rest. 

"Ok, now that your here why don't we go to math now?" Nicole smiled.

"Yeah, sorry for making you wait," Youngmin said as he scratched to back of his head.

"Don't worry and don't we guys say 'Sorry for making you wait' to girls when their late for a date? It sort of sounds weird," Nicole laughed.

"Well you do seem girly," Youngmin teased.

"YAH! Who do you think your calling girly?!?" Nicole yelled while gently punching his arms.

"Well it seems like your feeling alright," Youngmin smiled as he tried to stop laughing at Nicole.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Well in homeroom you didn't seem to be okay," He said as he put both hands in his pockets.

"Nahh, it's just that i remembered something," Nicole lied.

Youngmin nodded. They entered their math class and started to get seated. As soon as they got seated, the math teacher walked in and started the lesson.

'What should I say to Kevin' Nicole thought to herself. Her teacher was talking and talking while the students took notes or others just didn't pay attention at all. Nicole wasn't really paying attention to her teacher but she did take notes in her blue notebook when they were suppose to. After an hour of math, the bell rang and the students were dismissed to their next class. Nicole and Youngmin said goodbye to each other as they left the classroom. Nicole walked down the halls to get to the dance room. She quickly checked inside if anyone was inside yet and thankfully the guys were too busy talking to get be already inside. Nicole ran to the bathroom to change to her baggy pants and shirt. As she entered back into the dance room, it was the same scene she saw yesterday. 

'I guess I'm going to have to deal with this everyday aren't I' Nicole thought to herself as she pretended to stretch like she did yestereday. 

"Yah Nic, how did you change so fast?" Doojoon said as he suddenly came out of no where. 

Nicole jumped a little due to the shock. 

"O-Oh Doojoon, I came early that's why," Nicole answered

"Wow, Kevin. Your brother sure comes on time a lot," Doojoon said loudly to Kevin who was still changing into his blue baggy shirt. 

"It's better than being late like someone," Kevin teased loudly at Doojoon.

"YAH!" Doojoon yelled," I wasn't late!"

"Yep, says the one who isn't even finished changing," Kevin said as he sticked his tongue out.

"Aish~" Doojoon groaned as he started to change.

Nicole chuckled at them as she continued to stretch. Kevin walked up to her and joined her after he finished changing into his shirt.

"So how was class?" Kevin asked.

"U-Um... It was ok." Nicole said.

"That's good to hear."

"OK NOW LET'S GET STARTED!" the dance instructor yelled.

The teacher started to teach the class SHINEE's Lucifer dance steps. 

~ 50 Minutes Later ~

"Ok, that's it for today. Now everyone could hit the showers," the teacher said.

"I'm going ahead, ok?" Kevin said as he pointed to the shower.

"Ok," Nicole nodded.

Nicole ran to the restroom to change back into her uniform and wash her face. 

Now to get through lunch, Nicole thought to herself.