16

A Dancer's Secret

**Long chapter ahead**

~ Author's POV ~

After going on many rides, Woohyun, Hongki, Myungsoo, and Nicole sat on a table to rest. 

"So Nicole-shi, how's your first time coming to a Korean amusement park?" Hongki asked.

Nicole smiled,"It's so much fun!~"

"It better be since I bought the tickets," Myungsoo smirked at her.

Nicole laughed,"Gomawo Oppa."

Woohyun clenched his fist and bit his lip as he tried to control his jealousy.

"Bwoh? Our Myungsoo bought something for someone?" Hongki teased.

"Yah! I could be nice if I want to," Myungsoo chuckled. 

"I'm gonna get something to eat," Woohyun got up and walk to a food cart.

Nicole, Hongki, and Myungsoo stared at each other, stunned by Woohyun's sudden action. 

"I'm gonna go with Woohyun," Nicole got up. 

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and stood up,"I'll go with him."

"B-But," Nicole furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let Nicole go. Woohyun is always nicer to girls," Hongki interrupted. 

Myungsoo frowned and letted go of Nicole's hand,"Fine." 

"Be careful ok?" Myungsoo whispered in her ear. 

As Myungsoo sat back down, Nicole nodded and walked to Woohyun, who was waiting in line.

"Woohyun, is there something wrong?" Nicole asked him.

"I'm fine don't worry," Woohyun said, trying to avoid eye contact.

Nicole didn't buy it,"Are you sure? Then why do you seem so confused and angry?"

"I don't know if I should tell you," Woohyun hesitated.

Nicole smiled,"You could tell me. Don't worry."

"Is it weird that everytime I see you and Myungsoo together, I get jealous all of a sudden," Woohyun stared into her brown eyes.

"Bwoh?!" Nicole blushed.

Woohyun covered his blushing face,"And sometimes I see you as Nic."

"Eh... Umm.. It's ok if you see me as Nic sometimes since me and Nic DO look alike," Nicole tried smiling to cover up her nervousness.

"Yeah that is true," Woohyun agreed. 

Nicole blushed,"But I don't know about the jealousy part. I can't read your feelings."

"Neh," Woohyun blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So what are you getting?"

"I'm thinking of getting a churro. Do you want something? I'll treat you for my bad behavior," Woohyun asked.

"You don't have to," Nicole gave an assuring smile.

Woohyun pouted,"At least let me buy you something so I won't feel guilty."

"Fine. I'll get a churro too."

"What would you like?"The cashier asked.

"2 churros please," Woohyun answered.

The cashier slowly handed the churros to Nicole and took the money from Woohyun. Woohyun and Nicole walked back to Myungsoo and Hongki.

"Sorry about how I acted before," Woohyun apoligized.

Hongki laughed,"It's no problem. Just try to cover it up when it does happen again."

Myungsoo nudged Nicole and whispered,"He didn't figure it out right?"

"No I don't think he did."

"Ok, that's good," Myungsoo smiled as he grabbed her hand. 

Nicole blushed and smiled a bit by his sudden action. After finish eating their churros, they rode on many rides and soon it was getting dark. 

"Mianhae guys. But we have to go,"Myungsoo frowned.

Woohyun pouted,"Aww and it was just getting even more fun."

"Mianhae! I have to get back to my dorm since we have curfew," Nicole lied.

"Ah I see. Well see you later maybe," Hongki said.

"Annyeong!~" 

Myungsoo and Nicole exited out of the park and walked to his motorcycle. They quickly wore their helmets and started to head towards the rode. Nicole held onto Myungsoo's shirt since he was going fast again. Myungsoo stopped at a restraunt that was close to their dorm. 

"Go change inside the restroom while I get something to drink. There's hardly anyone here so don't worry," Myungsoo took off his helmet.

Nicole nodded and took off her helmet. Myungsoo passed Nicole her bag, where her old clothes were. Nicole walked straight to the restroom while Myungsoo went up to the front counter to order his hot chocolate. In the restroom Nicole changed back into her blue t shirt and skinny jeans. She also pulled out her long brown hair instentions. As soon as she was finished, she stuffed the clothes that Myungsoo bought her in her bag and exited out of the bathroom. She walked up to Myungsoo, who was still waiting for his drink.

"Ok I'm done," Nicole smiled.

"I still can't believe no one noticed that your actually a girl," Myungsoo facepalmed.

"Is that suppose to be a compliment or insult?"

"Compliment for you while for the others it's an insult."

"Keke I'm just really good at keeping secrets," Nicole winked.

Myungsoo poked her head,"Yeah right."

Nicole pouted while Myungsoo laughed at her. 

"Here's your hot chocolate," a worker gave Myungsoo his drink.

Myungsoo grabbed his drink and passed it to Nicole.

"Hold it for me since I'm driving," Myungsoo started to walk out.

Nicole followed,"Fine but if you make the hot chocolate spill on me your dead."

The quickly putted on their helmets and went back onto the streets. A few minutes later, they soon arrived infront of the entrance to the school. Nicole got off and took off her helmet, so did Myungsoo. 

"Here's your hot chocolate." 

"Thanks for holding it. Man my face is cold."

"Eh chincha?" Nicole placed both her hands on his cheeks,"Yeah, it is!"

Myungsoo blushed and smiled,"But your hands are warm."

Nicole realized what she was doing and was about to remove her hands but Myungsoo pulled her hands back to his cheeks. 

"It's cause I held your hot chocolate all the way here," Nicole blushed.

"You think I didn't know that?" Myungsoo smirked.

Myungsoo letted go of Nicole's hands,"Well you better get going since it's late. I still need to park my motorcycle"

"Thank you for today and I still need to thank you for buying the ticket for me." 

"You don't need to thank me. It was a date. The boy should always pamper the girl."

"But my brother made you, so just tell me what you want me to do ok?" Nicole argued.

"Hmm fine," Myungsoo pouted.

Nicole laughed,"Ok then. So tell me if you have an idea ok?"

Nicole said goodbye and started to walk to the dormroom. Myungsoo watched her walk away but soon an idea came up to his head.

"Wait! Nic!~" Myungsoo ran to her. 

Nicole turned around as she looked confused.

"I have a favor," Myungsoo smiled.

"Eh? What is it?"

Myungsoo grabbed Nicole's shoulders and pulled her closer to him. He slowly moved his face closer to hers. Myungsoo kissed Nicole's left cheek. Nicole stood there with a stunned reaction. Myungsoo just smiled and laughed at Nicole's reaction.

"You don't have to owe me anything now," Myungsoo winked.

Nicole just blushed,"Bu-"

"No buts. Well goodnight," Myungsoo ran back to his motorcycle.

Nicole turned around and slowly walked back to her dormroom.

"OH MY GOD!!" Nicole thought as she held her left cheek.

Nicole soon arrived in her dormroom. She opened the door to find the lights open. 

"You're finally here," a voice spoke.

Nicole looked at where the voice was coming from to find Kevin sitting on her bed. 

"Omo! You scared me," Nicole sighed.

"Why were you with Myungsoo-shi?" 

"W-what are you talking about?" 

Kevin shoved a photo of Myungsoo and Nicole on the internet infront of her face.

"Where did you get that?!" Nicole widened her eyes and grabbed the photo.

"It's all over the Myungsoo's fanclub's website."

"Oh my god..."

"What's going on between you and Myungsoo?" 

"Nothing is.."

Kevin grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer to him,"Stop lying to me! Don't you remember the promise we made when we were little?!"

Nicole stared in Kevin's eyes which showed jealousy and sadness. 

She stared deep into his eyes,"There is nothing between us. Oppa setted me up with Myungsoo after all."

Kevin fell onto the floor as soon as he heard her. He ruffled his hair as he squatted on the floor. 

"Are you serious?!" Kevin tried covering his blushing face.

Nicole laughed,"Yeah, so don't worry about it ok?"

Kevin stood up and pulled Nicole into a hug,"I'm sorry for acting like this. Forgive your Oppa ok?"

Nicole giggled,"Of course I forgive you silly." 

"Well, then I'll see you tomorrow then. And next time you better tell me where you went," Kevin said as he exited the room.

Nicole grabbed her pajamas and walked to the bathroom. After taking a nice warm shower, she brushed her teeth. She glanced at the clock that was on her  desk and it said '9:45'.

"Better get to sleep. There's class tomorrow," Nicole thought. 

She climbed onto her bed and tucked herself in. 

-Next day-

"YAH NIC! WAKE UP!!" Hongki yelled.

Nicole slowly opened her eyes and sat up as she ruffled her hair. 

"Annyeong!" Hongki smiled.

"Why are you so hyper this morning?" Nicole rubbed her eyes.

"I'll tell you after you get ready!" Hongki dragged Nicole into the bathroom. 

-10 minutes later-

After Nicole finished washing herself up and changing into her uniform, she walked out of the restroom. 

"So why are you so excited?" 

"Well I had the most awesome time yesterday!" Hongki fanboyed.

"Why is that?"

"Well of course because of your pretty sister!!" 

Nicole acted clueless,"Bwoh? What about my pretty sister?"

"I can't believe you have a sister that is pretty, sweet, cute, nice, and looks sort of like you!!"

Nicole laughed awkwardly,"I can't believe your fanboying over my sister, it's so weird!"

"I bet you would too! If only you weren't family!" Hongki defended himself.

"Pssh she isn't that pretty. What time is it anyway?" Nicole yawned.

"Um.. 6 o'clock wae?" 

"YAH YOU MADE ME WAKE UP THIS EARLY JUST TO FANBOY ABOUT MY SISTER?!" Nicole yelled. (NOTE: Usually everyone wakes up at 6:30 since school starts at 7:15)

Hongki covered his ears,"Well someone's cranky this morning. I couldn't sleep so I was bored ok?"

"Aish Chincha! Next time don't wake me up so early," Nicole facepalmed herself.

"Yes sir," Hongki saluted.

Nicole giggled,"I'm gonna go wake up the others wanna come?" 

"Count me in!" Hongki jumped from where he was sitting. 

They exited their dormroom and headed for Yoseob's and Kevin's dormroom first. Kevin was sleeping on the floor while Yoseob was sleeping on his own bed. 

"You wake up Kevin while I'll wake up Yoseob, ok?" Nicole whispered.

Hongki nodded. They slowly walked towards their target, making sure not to make a sound. Nicole and Hongki slowly counted down in their heads. 5.4.3.2.1.

"WAKE UP!!!" Both of them screamed in their faces. 

Kevin slapped Hongki and slowly opened his eyes. Hongki fell on the floor as he wimpered in pain.

"OMO. Mianhae, Hongki! Force of habit," Kevin quickly got up and apoligized.

"It's ok," Hongki forced a smile as he held onto his right cheek.

Kevin frowned,"What are you doing in my room anyway?" 

"Well me and Nic decided to woke up you guys," Hongki pointed at Nicole's direction.

Kevin looked at where Hongki pointed. His eyes widened in shock of the scene he is looking at.

"A little help here," Nicole blushed.

After Hongki and Nicole screamed, Yoseob pulled Nicole down into a hug. So Nicole was lying down on his bed with him, while his arms were around her. Yoseob quietly muttered something in his sleep.

Kevin quickly ran over to Yoseob's bed,"YAH!! YOSEOB YOU BETTER WAKE UP!!"

"Hyung calm down... Your going to wake up the people next door," Hongki said.

"Hmmm.." Yosoeb slowly opened his eyes,"Annyeong!~"

"Now that your awake, would mind letting go of my brother?" Kevin stared at him evily.

Yoseob looked at him confused,"Bwoh?"

"Ahem," Nicole said shyly.

"OMO!! MIANHAE!!" Yoseob realized and letted go Nicole. 

"Nic, you ok?" Kevin asked.

Nicole laughed and got up from his bed,"I'm fine and it's ok."

Yoseob stood up and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly while he was blushing. 

"You guys seriously have some weird habits," Hongki teased.

"Whatever.. Why don't you guys go wake up the others. We will just meet up at the cafeteria," Kevin suggested.

Hongki and Nicole nodded and exited out of the room. They decided to go to Kwangmin's and Youngmin's room. As they slowly open the door and sneaked into the room, they looked around the place. Half of the room was clean while the other wasn't. On the left side of the room, the bed was buried by a bunch of clothes, blankets, and other things. While the other side of the room was tidy. They saw two figures on the bed so they tip toed towards the bed. Kwangmin and Youngmin was sleeping on the same bed. 

"1...2..3!" Nicole whispered.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Hongki and Nicole both yelled out. 

"Who's making such a fuss so early in the morning?" Kwangmin muttered as he slowly sat up.

"I don't know," Youngmin yawned as he got up also.

"Yah.. You two... Wae.. are you guys shirtless?!" Hongki asked.

Nicole quickly turned around as soon as she saw them half .

"It was hot so we took off our shirts, problem?" Youngmin asked.

"Aniyo. Well at least you guys don't hug people when getting waken up," Hongki said.

"BWOH!? Who hugged who?" Kwangmin widened his eyes.

Hongki sighed and started to explain,"Well, we first went to wake up Yoseob and Kevin. Yoseob hugged Nic in his sleep while we were waking him up."

Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at each other and nodded. They got up and approached Nicole, still showing their abs. Youngmin took her right side while Kwangmin took the other.

"Oppa wants a hug in the morning too," Youngmin whispered into her ear. 

Kwangmin smirked and whispered,"So does Oppa."

Kwangmin and Youngmin started to squeeze Nicole in between them. 

Nicole blushed and whispered,"Fine but not right now. Hongki is here and put on a shirt would you guys."

The twins smiled and walked away from Nicole,giving her space back. They grabbed their uniform and walked into the bathroom.

"How about we split since this is taking longer than we expected?" Nicole suggested.

Hongki nodded,"Ok then. I'll go take Myungsoo and Nichkhun while you take Woohyun and Minhwan?" 

"Alright then." 

"Ok I'm gonna get going then. See you later," Hongki exited the room.

Youngmin and Kwangmin poked his head out of the bathroom door,"Is he gone?" 

"Neh," Nicole laughed,"Are you guys done changing?" 

The twins stepped out of the bathroom, wearing their uniform,"Neh!~"

They ran up to Nicole and gave her a big hug, which made Nicole blush.

"Aigoo, isn't our Nicole cute," Youngmin pinched her cheeks.

"Ah, stop it," Kwangmin pulled Youngmin's hands away from her cheeks.

Nicole smiled,"Thank you."

"Only I could do that," Kwangmin pinched her cheeks.

"YAH!! What am I to you guys?!" Nicole pushed his hands away.

"Our. Special. Cute. Toy," The twins smiled.

"YAH!!" Nicole shouted.

"Aigoo your still cute when your angry," The twins hugged her again. 

"Aish~ I have to go wake up Woohyun and Minhwan so I'll see you guys at the cafeteria," Nicole wiggled herself out.

The twins started to follow her,"Let us come with you!" 

"Aniyo and annyeong!~" Nicole quickly exited out of the room. 

Nicole headed to Woohyun's and Minhwan's room. She opened the door to find the two still sleeping. Nicole decided to wake up Minhwan first so she walked up to his bed.

"MINHWAN WAKE UP!!!" Nicole yelled in his ear. 

He just moved a bit and covered his ears with his pillow. Nicole frowned and tried shaking him.

"Hmm...5 more minutes~" Nichkhun mumbled.

"I'll just try Woohyun then," Nicole mumbled to herself.

Nicole tip toed to Woohyun's bed. 

"ANNYEONG!~" Nicole yelled in his ear. 

Woohyun opened his eyes a little.

"Come on, wake up!!" Nicole yelled.

Woohyun slowly sat up and stared at her. 

Nicole smiled,"Finally your up. Now go wash up."

Woohyun's hand grabbed Nicole's waist and her down to his bed. Then Woohyun changed his position to be on top of her while both of his hands were on both sides of Nicole, trapping her. 

"W-woohyun!?" Nicole said in shock.

He slowly put his face closer to Nicole's face. Nicole blushed and panicked.

"MINHWAN!!! WOKE UP!! HELP ME!!!" Nicole yelled.

Minhwan jumped out of his bed,"BWOH!?!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!" 

"Help me!!" 

Minhwan 'oh'ed and quickly pulled Woohyun away from her. 

"Woohyun! What do you think you are doing?" Minhwan shook his shoulders.

Woohyun came back to his senses,"Bwoh?!"

"Did you not know what you were doing to Nic?" Minhwan frowned.

Woohyun furrowed his eyes brows in confusion,"All I remember was having a dream.. Don't tell me.."

Minhwan and Nicole nodded.

"MIANHAE!!!!" Woohyun apoligized.

"Gwenchana," Nicole assured. 

Woohyun rubbed his neck awkwardly as he madly blushed. Minhwan just laughed at his action while Nicole just tried to hid her blushing.

"Ah Minhwan, just when I scream for help you automatically wake up. Wae?" Nicole asked.

"Well I was scared," Minhwan hesitated.

Nicole nodded,"Ah I see."

"So what are you doing in our room?" Woohyun asked.

"Well Hongki wanted to fangirl over my sister so he woke me up really early. So we decided to wake up everyone," Nicole explained.

"Bwoh? You have a sister?" 

Nicole nodded,"You know that girl that was with Myungsoo in that picture on his fansite?"

"Ehh~ that pretty girl is your sister!?" Minhwan yelled.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about her later. You guys change and meet up at the cafeteria ok?" Nicole said.

"Neh!~" Woohyun and Minhwan said in sync.

Nicole walked out of their room and headed for the cafeteria. As she entered the cafeteria, she grabbed her breakfast which was a bowl of cereal. She searched the caferteria trying to find her friends.

"Nic over here!" Yoseob called out.

She walked towards the table, where the voice came from. Everyone was there except Hongki, who was sitting with his other friends, and Woohyun and Minhwan, who were still getting ready.

"What took you so long?" Kwangmin asked.

Nicole sat down next to Kevin,"It took some time to wake up Woohyun and Minhwan."

"Did anything interesting happen while waking up us?" Nichkhun asked.

"Well there was.." Nicole trailed off.

"Hmm?" Nichkhun and Myungsoo said in sync.

Yoseob gave her a 'don't say anything' sign by waving his hand and shaking his head.

"A-actually nothing really happened," Nicole lied.

Nichkhun puffed out his cheeks and pouted,"Eh~ that's too bad. I thought something interesting happened."

Nicole and Yoseob laughed awkwardly. After talking for 10 minutes, Woohyun and Minhwan arrived at the table. 

"Good morning!~" Both of them said.

"Good morning!!" The whole table greeted.

They sat down and started to dig into their breakfast. 

"So did anything funny happen when Nic came to wake up guys up?" Youngmin asked.

Woohyun choked on his food and started to cough while Minhwan just quickly shook his head and helped Woohyun out. 

Nichkhun laughed,"Judging by Woohyun's reaction, it seems like something did happen."

Woohyun shook his head,"Ani I thought you said Nicole."

"Oh yeah!! Nic, you still have to tell me about your sister," Minhwan remembered. 

"Eh? Nic's sister?" Nichkhun asked.

"Yeah, the girl that was in the picture with Myungsoo on his fansite," Minhwan answered.

"Hehe I totally forgot," Nicole scratched the back of his head. 

"Hurry and tell us before the bell rings," Nichkhun said.

Nicole nodded her head and took a deep breath,"The girl is my sister but we aren't related since me and Kevin are adopted. And yes. we just so happened to look alike."

"WOW!!~" Nichkhun and Minhwan said in sync. 

"Hey Myungsoo, why were you with Nic's sister," Minhwan interrogated.

Myungsoo smirked,"I have my reasons."

"Fine don't tell us," Minhwan ruffled his hair.

**Ring**

The group headed to their classes and said good bye to each other. Nichkhun, Minhwan, Woohyun, Nicole, the twins, Myungsoo, and Yoseob entered their science class/ homeroom and got seated. Soon class started and ended. All the classes finished in a flash. It was now 3 o'clock. (School ends at 2:50) Everyone was at their own dormroom either finishing their homework, playing around, or sleeping. While at the all girls school next to them, all the girls were wondering around, at their dormroom finishing homework or studying, or out shopping somewhere around school. Gyuri decided to get a strawberry icecream from a near by icecream parlor near the school.

"Just like the old days," Gyuri giggled to herself. (Reference from my Hyukri fanfic: Words With a Hidden Meaning...?)

She her icecream and started to walk back. She was near the entrance of the school as she stared at her icecream as she it.

"Annyeong Gyuri!~" a familar voice called out.

She froze and looked at the familiar face, who was standing near the entrance. The icecream fell onto the ground, leaving a big mess. 

Gyuri bowed,"Annyeong."

-5 Minutes later at the boy's school-

Nicole was the only one in her room since Hongki went to play basketball with his friends. Nicole was sitting on her desk, trying to finish her homework. Her phone ringed telling her she recieved a text. She grabbed her phone and started to read the text. After reading the text, her eyes widened and started to panick. She paced back and forth trying to think of what to do. But she couldn't think of anything and quickly ran out of her room. She slammed Kevin's and Yoseob's dormroom door open to find Kevin laying on his bed while Yoseob was playing on his laptop. 

"KEVIN!!" Nicole panicked.

Kevin quickly got up,"Nic, what's wrong?!" 

"Nicole you ok?" Yoseob got up from his laptop. 

"Gyuri..... School... He's here..." Nicole couldn't think straight.

"Wait who's he?" Kevin asked.

Yoseob rubbed Nicole's back,"Calm down a bit first."

Nicole took a deep breath,"Seungyeol is here!!" 

"BWOH!?!?!" Kevin shouted.

 


Sorry for not updating for so long >.< This long chapter sort of makes up for it right?? x3 How is this chapter?? Sorry if it's too long TT ^ TT

I will stop putting new characters for now since I have too much already. So please don't request for any other characters. But if I do put a new character it will only be for a certain reason. Thanks and sorry :(  

Special thanks to all my subscribers for being patient, not unsubscribing, and commenting all the time. Love you guys!! <3

Why is it getting so crazy? Why is Nicole panicking about Seungyeol? Wait for the next chapter to find out! ;)

Don't forget to comment, suggest, and subscribe