11

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Kevin couldn't think of anything to say.

"W-What are you talking about," Kevin asked as he tried to stay calm.

"Your so called 'brother' is a girl isn't he," Yoseob said in a matter-or-fact tone.

"Pwhaha. What are you talking about? How did you get to that conclusion?" Kevin asked.

Yoseob just smirked. 

Yoseob started to explain,"Well, Nic is a bit girly, acts like a girl sort of, has a high voice, and-" 

"That doesn't mean he's a girl," Kevin interrupted.

"And he has women features," Yoseob finished his sentence.

"What do you mean women features," Kevin asked, trying to act confuse.

"Feminime legs, face, and this," Yoseob said as he took out his phone. 

He showed the picture he took when Kevin and him went to wake up Nicole. He pointed to Nicole's chest in the photo.

"Why would a guy wear a binder," Yoseob asked.

The binder was showing slightly since Nicole's t-shirt was pretty thin that you could see it. 

"Eh..." Kevin said nervously.

'What do I do?' Kevin thought to himself.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Yoseob assured, throwing his phone onto of his bed. 

"Fine," Kevin pouted meeting defeat, "But who else knows about this?

"Well only me, Kwangmin, and Youngmin know about it," Yoseob answered.

Kevin nodded, "I guess I should tell Nic about this."

~ At The Same Time ~

Nicole walked into her dorm as she past the guys who were looking at her. (She was still wearing her girl outfit). She saw Hongki with his friends sitting on the floor with their laptops. The guys looked at her with a Why-Is-A-Girl-Here face.

Hongki made a face and groaned,"Why did you have to come dress like that when my friends are here."

"Sorry, I was going to change," Nicole scratched the back of her head.

"Hongki, who's the cutie," one of Hongki's friend smirked as he pointed at her.

Hongki smirked at his friend, "The so called 'cutie' is a guy."

"Ehh you're lying!" his other friends yelled as they almost threw their laptop at him.

"Yah, it's true and be careful! I don't want to get hit by your laptops!" Hongki stated annoyed.

Nicole just stared at them and scratched the back of her head.

"I'm going to go shower," she said, grabbing her clothes before heading to the bathroom.

Nicole closed the door and started to take off her girly clothes and extension from her hair. She walked inside the shower and washed herself. Nicole then dried herself and putted on a big blue baggy shirt and long baggy pants.

'I guess I should go to Kevin's dorm to discuss our plan,' Nicole thought as she walked out of the bathroom.

All of Hongki's friends left leaving the room dirty with crumbs of chips on the carpet and blankets on the ground.

"Finally done?" Hongki asked as he started to pick up the mess that his friends left.

Nicole nodded as she help clean the trash up with Hongki.

"So are you going to explain about happen," Hongki asked as he keeps cleaning.

"I was helping a friend. His parents wanted to arrange a marriage for him," Cole explained.

Hongki chuckled, "Must be an important friend to make you dress up like a girl."

"I'm nice. Anyways, dressing like a girl are for real men," Nicole joked.

"Pshh whatever," Hongki laughed.

They finished cleaning up the mess and Nicole went to Kevin's and Yoseob's room. The door was unlocked so she just let herself in.

"-tell Nic about this," Kevin said.

"Tell me about what," Nic asked curiously.

Kevin and Yoseob jumped a bit as they realized Nicole entered the room.

"Why don't you ask your brother," Yoseob smiled. 

Kevin placed his hands on Nicole's shoulder, took a deep breathe, and stared into Nicole's eyes.

"Don't tell me!" Nicole said loudly as her eyes grew big.

Kevin nodded his head.

"Appa and Umma are coming too?!?" Nicole asked.

Yoseob face palmed himself as Kevin chuckled at Nicole's cute reaction.

"Aniyo," Kevin said returning to his serious expression. "He knows your secret."

"EHHH, BWOH!?! HOW?!?" Nicole yelled for an explanation.

Yoseob explained how he figured it and told her who knew her true identity.

Nicole pouted, "I should've been more careful."

"I'm just too smart," Yoseob meronged. "Also what do you mean your Appa and Umma are coming too. And don't your parents know?" 

"Well..." Kevin and Nicole both said as they scratched the back of their head. 

"Our parents are O.K. with this but there is this one certain person that we didn't tell." Nicole explained.

"We made our parents to keep it a secret but our parents aren't that great at acting," Kevin said. 

Yosoeb nodded his head, "I see, but what do you mean too

"Um..." Nicole said as she sat on Kevin's bed and hugged his pillow. 

~ Flashback ~

Kevin helped Nicole with her tie as Yoseob waited and stare at them.

"He's coming to Korea to check on us in 2 weeks," Kevin whispered in English.

Nicole hid her shock and whispered back in English,"We need to make a plan quick."

Kevin nodded.

"Good morning Yoseob and sorry for being a bother," Nicole blushed and bow.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Oh," Yoseob said.

"You better get to sleep. We still have classes tomorrow." Kevin said as he grabbed Nicole's arm.

Nicole nodded,"Neh, Jal ja."

"Jal ja," Yoseob smiled cutely.

Nicole and Kevin walked out of the room. Kevin dropped Nicole off and went back to his room to sleep. When Nicole entered the room, Hongki was already sleeping. So Nicole brushed her teeth and went straight to sleep. 

~ Next Day ~

Again & Again and Again & Again~~ 

"Hmm..." Nicole grumbled as she slowly close her alarm. 

She rolled out of her bed and walked into the restroom to brush her teeth.

'I guess Hongki-Oppa left already,' Nicole thought to herself.

She quickly rinsed her face and put on her school uniform. Then she grabbed her bag and walked out the door, seeing her brother and Yoseob waiting for her.

"Look who's finally up," Kevin smiled.

"Neh, I've awoken," Nicole merongged."Good morning Yoseob." 

"Neh, good morning," Yoseob yawned as he stretched.

They walked to the cafeteria and got breakfast. Walking to the table where they sat yesterday, they saw only Youngmin and Kwangmin. 

"What happen to everyone?" Nicole asked as she walked towards the table.

"They finished eating breakfast already so they decided to play basketball," Kwangmin answered. 

"Chincha," Yoseob said as he sat down and started to eat his meal.

"So... you guys know my secret right?" Nicole asked.

The twins nodded and said together,"It wasn't that hard to figure it out."

"Ok since you know it, can you help me with a problem," Nicole asked with her best puppy dog eyes.

"F-Fine," they said trying to resist but failed.

"Yay! Now lets meet on Saturday at the cafe ok?" Kevin said.

"Neh~" Everyone said.

They quickly ate their breakfast and walked to class. Nicole, Kwangmin, and Youngmin saw everyone inside the classroom talking to each other. They talked and talked but soon class started. Nicole was hit by paper and looked around to see who threw it. But again no one was looking at her just looking at the teacher. She opened the paper and it said:

Kamsamnida and Mianhae 

-Woohyun

Nicole smiled and looked at Woohyun, who was smiling at her. She quickly wrote:

Your welome and it's ok ;) 

-Nic

She threw the paper back and watched as Woohyun open it up. Woohyun looked back and smiled. 

'Now to wait till Saturday...' Nicole thought to herself.

~ FAST FORWARD TO SATURDAY- (SORRY DON'T WANT TO WRITE A LOT) ~

Kevin and Nicole walked out of the dormrooms to meet up with Youngmin, Yoseob, and Kwangmin who were already at the cafe. Nicole was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans while Kevin looked like this:

kevin-u-kiss-youtube-27953419-550-786.jp

They soon arrived at the cafe where Woohyun took them. Searching for the table, they found their friends sitting next to the window. 

"Sorry if we took so long," Nicole said.

"Nah it's ok. We just came early," Youngmin winked. 

"Now, Nic sit with us," Kwangmin said in aegyo. He scooted to let Nicole have some space. 

Nicole nodded and sit down. Kevin sat next to Yoseob at the other side of the table.

Youngmin pouted,"Not fair, Nic sit in the middle. Don't let Kwangmin have you all to yourself."

Kwangmin meronged at him. The twins started to nag at each other. 

"Fine. Kwangmin just let me sit in the middle," Nicole gestured him.

Kwangmin got up to let Nicole sit in the middle. Soon Nicole was squished by the twins. 

"So why don't we start ordering?" Yoseob said as he called the waitress.

Everyone nodded. Yosoeb and Kevin ordered a hot cup of choco while the twins and Nicole ordered hot cup of milk.

"So what's your real name Nic?" Yoseob asked.

"Nicole," Nicole smiled. 

"Haha, wow so Nic was just a nickname," Yoseob chuckled.

"Yep, pretty much," Kevin said.

The waitress soon arrived with their drinks and then excused herself.

"It's a long time I haven't drinked choco," Kevin smiled as he took a gulp from his drink. Kevin had a chocolate mustache which caused Nicole to laugh.

"Puahaha, You have a mustache," Nicole laughed as she reached her arm out to wipe it from his lip.

Kevin blushed, "Thanks."

"Awww I wish I had a close relationship like that," Yoseob whined with jealousy.

Kevin playfully punch Yoseob's arm. They talked and finished their drinks but they were going off topic so they didn't plan anything yet. Soon, they exited out the cafe after they payed their check.

"We didn't get anything done," Kevin sighed. 

Yoseob chuckled, "It's ok. How about we talk about it more as we eat icecream?" He pointed at an ice cream shop that was a few steps away.

"YEAH!~" the twins said together as they ran and drag Nicole with them.

Youngmin was holding Nicole's left hand while Kwangmin held the other. They ran inside the shop, leaving Yoseob and Kevin behind, and looked at the flavors of icecreams. Soon Kevin and Yoseob arrived at the shop to see Nicole and the twins still holding hands.

"You guys are finally here. Hurry, I want to order now," Youngmin whined.

"Hey Nicole. What are you going to get," Kwangmin asked.

"I don't know.. Oppa what should I get?" Nicole asked, looking at Kevin.

Kevin looked at the menu," What, about chocolate? I know you like chocolate."

"Ah you're right. Thank you Oppa~" Nicole eye-smiled.

Kevin nodded and asked," So when are you guys going to let go of my sister's hand?"

Nicole realised she was still holding the twins hand so she was about to let go but both of the twins held on to her and hugged her.

"Never~" the twins meronged.

Nicole blushed as both Kevin and Yoseob started to get annoyed. Kevin grabbed Nicole's wrist and held her hand.

"Don't get so close to my sister," Kevin glared.

The twins pouted as Yoseob smirked. They soon started to order their icecream.

"2 vanilla icecreams,"the twins ordered.

"1 strawberry icecream and 1 chocolate icecream," Kevin said.

"And a mocha icecream," Yoseob added.

Once they paid, everyone got their icecream and sat at a table that was placed outside of the shop. They discussed the plan and soon finished their icecream. 

'Why are they here?' someone thought.

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

At the airport, he finally arrived and got his luggage.

'Finally here. Let's see if anything interesting will happen,' the man thought to himself as sat in the cab which was heading to the hotel he was staying at.

 


I'm sorry for fast forwarding a lot. XC I really wanted to update this but I'm getting lazy...SORRY FOR SUCH A BAD UPDATE!!

So how is the update?? X) Wondering who he is right?!? kekeke.

I am now worshipping Led apple Hanbyl and Kara Nicole... I just made up the shipping X) They both love chocolate, dorky, funny, nice, and speaks English.. Just my imagination running kekeke X)...  New Keycole interactions!! :

e5IW7.gif    88dPt.gif

FROM: ournikori@blogspot (This website is awesome)  and koralblue@tumblr :)