15

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Myungsoo's cheek was pressed against Nicole's red cheeks

"I want you to go on a date with me."

Nicole's eyes widen open with shock. 

"Why?!" 

Myungsoo stepped away from her and shrugged,"Your brother wants me to at least go on a date with you once."

"So he was trying to set me up," Nicole sighed.

Myungsoo patted her shoulder,"When did he never set you up before?" 

"True."

They walked back to where the others were and joined in the conversation. A few minutes passed, they decided to go back home since it was getting late.

"Annyeong~ Nicori, I'll visit your school when I have time," Yunho hugged everyone.

"It's ok. You don't have to. I know your always busy," Nicole said.

Yunho pouted,"But I want to see my cute sister in a uniform." 

"Yah. Hyung that sounds like a pedofile," Kevin teased.

Everyone laughed while Yunho just glared.

"Whatever. But it isn't fair since you get to see her every day in a uniform," Yunho argued.

Kevin muttered,"Yeah I do. But it isn't the uniform your thinking." 

"What did you say," Yunho questioned.

Gyuri answered,"He didn't say anything."

"Oh ok then. Well see you guys later," Yunho waved as he walked into the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Yoseob comes out from their "hiding" place, which was behind a few trees.

"I see the plan didn't really go the right direction did it," Yoseob rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Nicole lightly chuckled,"Yeah it seems so."

"So how many people know your a girl now?" Kwangmin asked.

Kevin looked at Nic,"Yeah how many people do know your a girl now?"

Nicole thinked and counted,"Well let's see. Kwangmin, Youngmin, Yoseob, and Myungsoo so far."

"Ok. We better not let anyone else know about it," Gyuri sighed.

They walked out of the hotel and started to call a taxi.

"Wait Nicole! Come here," Myungsoo motioned her.

Nicole walked towards Myungsoo, who took out a pen and started to write on her arm.

(***)-***-**** Tomorrow, outside the gate at 12:00

"Yah! What if someone sees this?" Nicole furrowed her eye brows.

Myungsoo smiled,"Just deal with it."

He walked away and went into the car where Yoseob, Youngmin, and Kwangmin were. Nicole sighed and walked to the taxi where Gyuri and Kevin were.

"What were you talking about with him," Kevin asked.

"Nothing really. Just told him to keep my secret to himself."

Gyuri putted her head on Nicole's right shoulder,"Man that was a long day. You owe Unnie big time."

"Yeah. You owe Oppa too," Kevin agreed.

Nicole laughed,"Fine. When both of you are free, I'll treat you out."

"Ok then," Gyuri said.

A few minutes passed as the taxi arrived at their school. They paid their taxi and bid their good-byes. Nicole, Kevin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yoseob, and Myungsoo walked back into their dorm rooms and went to sleep. Soon morning came and Nicole woke up at 8:30. She washed up and changed into a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Hey I'm gonna go out ok?" Hongki yelled.

"OK!"

After Nicole finished cleaning her bed, she putted on her black converse and headed out to the cafeteria for breakfast. She grabbed her breakfast and sat with the others.

"Nic, why are you wearing such long sleeves? It's hot today," Minhwan asked.

Nicole shrugged,"Chincha? I feel cold."

"So are you guys doing anything today?" Nichkhun asked.

Some nodded while the others shook their heads.

"You're doing something today?" Kevin asked as he whispered to Nicole.

Nicole nodded,"Yeah. I have to do some things."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No it's ok Oppa."

They finished their breakfast and exited out the cafeteria. 

"Me,Kwangmin, Yoseob, and Minhwan are going to play basketball. Anyone want to come?" Youngmin asked.

"Me and Nickhun will go since we don't have anything to do," Kevin answered.

Kwangmin nodded his head,"Ok. Let's go."

They walked down the hallway to the basketball courts leaving the others. The others chatted for a bit and waved good bye to each other. 

~ Nicole's POV ~

I checked my watched to find out it was 11 o'clock already. I rushed into my dormroom and digged out any outfit I could find. I pulled out a blue t shirt aad a pair of black skinny jeans. After putting them on, I ran to the bathroom to put some extensions in my hair. My hair look like this:

Nicole - Speed Up

'It's 11:45. I better get going,' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my bag and cellphone and ran out of my dorm room as fast as I can so no one could see me. As soon as I got out of the dorm, I stopped and catched my breath. I walked to the front gate to find Myungsoo already waiting for me. He was wearing a black-striped shirt with blue jeans. Like this:

de+karma+korean+fashion+style+men+stripe(Note: picture on the right only the shirt)

"Finally you are here," Myungsoo said.

"But aren't I early?" 

"It's 12:01," Myungsoo smiled.

I pouted,"But I was only late for one minute." 

"Yes, and it was a very long one minute," Myungsoo poked my forehead.

"Fine, what are we doing?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," He winked.

I puffed out my cheeks,"Tell me or I won't go."

"Don't go and I'll tell people your secret," he challenged me.

I glared at him,"How are we going to get there?"

He grabbed my hand and walked towards a black motorcyle.

"By using this," He smirked.

I was amazed,"You know how to ride a motorcyle?"

"Yeah, why is that a surprise?" 

"Well, you look like someone who would go for a car instead," I scratched the back of my neck.

"I get that a lot," He passed me a black helmet,"Here put this on."

I nodded and putted the helmet on my head while he puts his red helmet on his head.

"We are going to make a quick stop somewhere ok?" Myungsoo told me.

"Umm ok then."

Myungsoo got on the motorcycle first and started the engine. I sat behind him and lightly held on to his shirt with my right hand. We started to head onto the streets and stopped infront of traffic light.

"Is this the first time riding a motorcycle?" Myungsoo questioned.

I nodded. 

He chuckled,"No wonder. You seem so nervous."

"S-shut up!" I yelled.

The light turned green, so Myungsoo went back to driving. We soon arrived infront of a women's clothing store. Both of us took off our helmet and got off of the motorcycle. 

"First we need to get you some new clothes."

"Yah! You didn't say anything about needing to dress up," I acted offended.

"Well it is a date. You should know you have to dress up," Myungsoo rolled his eyes. 

He started to drag me into the store. He grabbed some clothes from the hangers and passed them to me. He then pushed me into the changing room. 

'I can't believe I have to do this,' I thought.

I changed into the clothes that he gave me and walked out in it. I wore an orange shirt with a yellow and black scarf and balck shorties . Like this:

MM_early_fall_season_and_learn_Korean_st

He looked at me from head to toe and smiled. 

"That looks good," He said happily.

"I don't have a lot of money with me so I can't buy these clothes."

"Who said you are buying? I'm buying them for you," he walked up to the cashier.

"That will be $40.80 please," the cashier smiled.

I widened my eyes,"But that's a lot of money!"

He handed the women the money,"It isn't."

"Here's your change. Have a nice day." She gave me a bag which is where my old clothes were.

"It is!" I argued.

"No it isn't" He argued back as we walked out of the store.

I stomped my foot,"Well it is to me!"

He handed me the helmet and putted on his helmet,"It isn't! Hurry up and get on." He got on his motorcyle and turned it on.

"Fine,we are going to argue about this later," I bit my lip and sat on his motorcycle.

We went back onto the clean streets. 

~ Author's POV ~

They rode down the streets and stopped at a few traffic lights now and then.

"If you don't hold on tight, you're going to fall," Myungsoo warned her.

"Don't worry. You're not going at a fast speed so I'm ok," She smiled.

Myungsoo smirked and started to go a bit faster. Nicole knew what he was trying to do and widened her eyes.

"YAH! What do you think your doing?!" She yelled.

"Going a bit faster. I want to get there faster," He lied.

The motorcycle went even more faster which made Nicole scared. She gave up and wrapped her arms around his stomache. 

"Doesn't that make you feel a bit more safer?" He smirked.

"Shut up." 

She could feel Myungsoo abs as she held onto him. Nicole's heart was beating fast and she could feel her face burning. 10 minutes passed and Nicole was still in the same position. The ride and engine stopped, so Nicole letted go and looked up. 

"Wow!! I didn't know there was an amusement park here?!" She said amazed.

"That's why I knew where to take you," Myungsoo said confidently.

Nicole got off of the motorcycle and took of her helmet,"Thank you! Now I owe you big time."

"You don't owe me anything," He turned off the motorcycle and putted down their helmets.

Nicole started to walk off,"Tell me if you have anything I could do for you."  

Myungsoo thought for a second and ran up to her.

He whispered into her ear,"Call me Oppa."

Nicole blushed,"That's it?"

Myungsoo nodded. They walked to the booth to get their tickets. After getting their tickets, they entered the park. 

"Wahh!! Myungsoo look at that," Nicole pointed to a red rollercoaster.

Myungsoo ignored her.

"Yah! Are you ignoring me?!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

He looked at the map, ignoring her again.

Nicole kept thinking what she was doing wrong,"Hm...Ah!"

Myungsoo looked up from his map. 

"Oppa. Can we ride on that,"She blushed and pointed to the rollercoaster shyly.

"Neh," Myungsoo smiled.

He grabbed her hand and ran to the entrance of the ride. They waited in line for a few minutes, but soon they got on ther ride. It was 2 seats per row, which was perfect for them. They putted their stuff down in the shelves provided. The staff made sure everything was fastened and safe. Soon the ride started. It went so fast that when the ride finished it felt like only a few seconds. They got up and grabbed their stuff. Nicole was a bit unstabled since she got dizzy from the ride. Myungsoo held onto her hand as they walked out. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Nicole nodded. She realized that she was holding his hand and tried to let go but Myungsoo tightened his grip. Cori looked at him confused.

"I don't want you to fall and get hurt," Myungsoo said nonchalantly. 

They started to walk around to see what to ride next.

'Nicole stop blushing!!' Nicole mentally yelled at herself.

"HEY MYUNGSOO!!" a voice called out. 

They turned around to see two familar figures running towards them. 

"Hide behind my back a little," Myungsoo whispered.

Nicole nodded and quickly stood behind him a little. The two males stopped and catched their breath. 

"Annyeong, what are you doing here?" The male wearing a red shirt with black jeans asked. 

"Nothing really," Myungsoo lied.

The other male,who was wearing a white shirt with a black vest and blue jeans, gave him 'your lying' face,"Then who's the girl behind you."

"Oh, she's my sister," He lied again.

"Come on, Myungsoo. We know you don't have a sister," The one in the red shirt rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo pulled Nicole to stand on his side,"Fine. Woohyun and Hongki, meet Nicole, my girlfriend."

Nicole played along and bowed,"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Nicole."

"Why does she look like Nic?" Woohyun asked.

Nicole smiled nervously,"Nic is my step brother, so is Kevin."

Woohyun and Hongki "oh"-ed. 

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Hongki, Nic's roommate," He smiled.

Woohyun blushed,"I'm Woohyun."

'She's pretty cute,' Woohyun thought to himself.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Myungsoo asked as he grabbed Nicole's hand. 

Nicole blushed in embarassment. 

"Just having fun and it seems like you guys are doing the same. Why don't we hang out together," Woohyun suggested.

Myungsoo looked at Nicole,"I don't know.."

"Sure it's fine with me," Nicole smiled.

Woohyun and Hongki smiled widely and cheered. 

Myungsoo muttered,"I wanted you to say no."

"Huh? Oppa, did you say something?" Nicole asked him.

Myungsoo shook his head. 

"So where do you want to go?" Hongki asked.

Nicole shrugged,"It's my first time here. Oppa what ride should we go on next?" 

"What about that one?" Myungsoo pointed to a blue rollercoaster that was super fast and had 5 loops. 

"Gaja!" They ran to the line and waited. As they waited, the four chatted.

Nicole noticed that she was still holding Myungsoo's hand. 

"Oppa, I'm ok now. You could let go of my hand," Nicole whispered.

Myungsoo smirked,"You think I don't know that. This is punishment."

They got up to the front and setted their stuff on the shelves. Hongki and Woohyun sat in the back while Nicole and Myungsoo sat in the front. After the staff made final checks, the ride began. A minute passed when the ride came to a complete stop. As soon as they got off, Myungsoo and Hongki got off first and grabbed their things while Woohyun and Nicole got off last. Nicole quickly grabbed Woohyun's arm because she was really dizzy. 

"Nicole-shi, are you ok?" Woohyun blushed.

Nicole wobbled,"I'm just really dizzy."

Woohyun helped Nicole walk to the exit and sat down on a bench.

"Nicori, are you ok," Myungsoo lifted her chin up so she could look at his eyes.

Nicole blushed while Woohyun watched in jealousy.

"Neh Oppa. Let me just rest," She nodded.

Hongki and Myungsoo looked at each other,"Then me and Hongki are going to go on the ride ok?"

Nicole smiled and nodded.

"I'll just stay with Nicole-shi," Woohyun said.

Myungsoo and Hongki ran to the entrance of the ride they just went on, leaving Woohyun and Nicole behind.

"Nicole-shi, if you need anything just tell me ok," He politely smiled.

Nicole nodded,"Thank you and you could drop the -shi. I think we are the same age."

Woohyun smiled,"Neh."

"Umm.. can you get me a water bottle?" Nicole played with her fingers.

"Sure. Don't go anywhere," Woohyun got up and left.

Nicole sat still playing with her fingers and looking at her phone. Only a few minutes passed but a guy came up to her. 

"Hey, are you here all alone?" The guy said.

Nicole pretended he wasn't there.

"Yah! I'm talking to you," The guy grabbed Nicole's wrist and made her stand up.

Nicole ignored him again and looked at the ground.

The guy lefted her chin up,"Hey! I'm trying to be polite so answer me! Or are you deaf?!"

'Just ignore him. He'll go away sooner or later,' Nicole thought.

"YAH!! What are you doing with her!?" a voice yelled out.

"Oh so you already had a boyfriend. You could of just told me," The guy ran off.

"Nicole, are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

"Woohyun. Don't worry. He didn't do anything," Nicole assured.

Woohyun smiled,"Phew, I thought he did something. Myungsoo would probably kill me."

Nicole laughed,"Yep, I was right. You are caring and funny. And look the best when smiling." 

Woohyun paused and stared at Nicole.

'Uh oh,'Nicole yelled in her mind.

Woohyun thought,'That sounded exactly like Nic.'

The place went silent for a few seconds. They only stared at each other as the noises of the rides could be heard only.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!" Hongki yelled.

Myungsoo ran over to them,"You guys should've went again!"

"It's ok," Nicole quickly answered, trying to cover up the awkwardness.

Hongki observed Woohyuna and Nicole,"Is something wrong with the two of you?"

"Anniyo! We were just surprised when we heard your voices, right?" Nicole responded.

Woohyun just nodded, trying to sort his thoughts.

"So are you feeling any better," Myungsoo touched her forehead.

Nicole smiled,"Neh Oppa. Why don't we go to other rides now?"

They started to walk around the park to find any other rides. 

~ At the basketball courts ~

Meanwhile, the twins, Yoseob, Nichkhun, Minhwan, and Kevin were playing a game of basketball. During that time, they heard a bunch of boys talking about Myungsoo. They stopped and went up to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nichkhun asked.

The guys jumped in surprise,"Omo! Oh, we were just talking about Myungsoo and a girl that met up with him infront of the gate."

"Yeah, the girls at the neighboring school are going crazy because of this,"The guy with the black shirt continued.

The boy with a red jersey shrugged,"Girls will be girls but you got to admit that the girl was pretty cute."

The boys nodded,"Yeah she was. Do you think they are dating?"

 "Who knows, the girl could be a cousin for all we know. Myungsoo was really never interested in dating before," The guy with the black shirt answered.

"Can you guys show us a picture?" Youngmin asked.

The guy with the red jersey took out his phone,"Here, the girls from the other school posted it on Myungsoo's fanclub's website." 

Kevin grabbed the phone first and looked at the picture. 

Kevin's eyes grew wide,"What...!?"

 


I'm so SORRY for not updating and this lame chapter >.< I tried my best to make it a bit longer.. I was bored and made a chapter poster for fun... it so much....-.- never going to do that again...I tried putting Myungsoo x Nicole scenes and a tiny bit of Woohyun x Nicole scenes for woonilove. Thank you for all my commenters and subscribers <33 :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!