14

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Kevin, Gyuri, and Nicole froze and stared at each others' eyes. Kevin quickly pointed to the restroom so Yunho wouldn't see him, to which Gyuri and Nicole nodded.

"We are going to the restroom," Gyuri quickly excused themselves, pulling Nicole with her.

Yunho turned, "How come they suddenly wanted to use the restroom?"

Kevin shrugged, "I don't know, girls sometimes."

~ In The Restroom ~

"What am I going to do?" Nicole could feel a sweat drop on her forehead.

Gyuri placed both hands on her shoulder and assured her, "Just stay calm. Let me text the others, see if they have any ideas."

Nicole nodded as she watch Gyuri text Yoseob.

Gyuri: Purple Yoseob: Green

What should we do? We can't let him notice that Nicole is a girl!

Let me think... Do you have glasses for her to wear? Change her hair so that she might look a bit different!

I have glasses and I could change her hair, but what about her personality and voice? Won't Yunho get suspicious?

Oh yeah that's right... Then just change her appearance and act as normal as possible. If he asks Nicole if she's Nic, tell her to say, "No, I'm sorry. I go to the same school as Unnie which is right next to an all boys school."

Fine, but you should tell Kevin what he should say. Yunho is going to introduce him as his brother!

Hold on then, let me text him.

Nicole read the texts while Gyuri was typing. 

"Ok, Unnie. Let's do this," Nicole said determined.

Gyuri started to change Nicole's hair into two pig tails that was a bit down and gave her black rimmed glasses.

~ Outside ~

Kevin: Orange  Kwangmin: Blue

Kevin, when Yunho introduces you as his brother and he asks you why you are here, tell him you are Yunho's adopted brother while Nic is too. Don't let Yunho hear you tell him that.

Ok ok, I got this. 

Fighting!~

Kevin putted his phone back into his front pocket of his jeans. 

"So let me introduce you to my brother, Kevin," Yunho smiled, placing his hands on Kevin's shoulders. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked, quite surprised. 

"You guys know each other?" Yunho looked at them, questionably. 

"Neh, we go to the same school," Kevin explained. 

Yunho nodded, "I guess I didn't have to introduce you to each other then."

They walked around to get some food while Kevin stayed at the table, tapping the ground with his foot nervously. Soon Gyuri and Nicole finally came out of the restroom. 

"Finally!" Kevin heaved a loud breath.

Nicole pouted, "Mianhae, let's hope our plan is still a success."

Gyuri and Nicole sat back down and went back to eating their food. Yunho and his friend came back after a few minutes and sat back down.

"Now that you guys are back, I want to introduce you to my friend," Yunho smiled. "This is my sister, Nicole, and her childhood friend, Gyuri."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Myungsoo," he smiled politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Nicole returned.

Myungsoo observed her from head to toe before blurting, "You sure look like someone I know." 

"Real-" Yunho started but was interrupted by Kevin.

"Yeah I know right! There are a lot of people that look like each other," Kevin nervously said, which Myungsoo nodded in agreement. 

"But Hyung, your sister is really cute and pretty," Myungsoo complimented.

"Of course she is. She is my sister after all," Yunho bragged with a proud smile on his face.

Nicole blushed, "Oppa~ I'm not that pretty, so don't brag."

"No, you are pretty. You sort of look like your other brother," Myungsoo continued to compliment.

"Other brother?" Yunho raised a brow, confused to what he meant. 

Kevin quickly whispered, "You shouldn't bring up Nic, who is adopted just like me. Yunho and him don't have a close relationship."

While Nicole whispered to Yunho, "He's talking about Keivn. I do sort of look like Kevin."

Myungsoo and Yunho both nodded.

"Hey Nicori! Why are you suddenly wearing glasses and pigtails?" Yunho asked, noticing his sister's su

Nicole pouted,"I wanted to look a bit cuter. I don't look good?"

"Ah aniyo you look cute as always," Yunho smiled.

"Keke thanks Oppa," Nicole smiled cutely.

"So what are you doing here in Korea?" Myungsoo asked.

"I want to know too," Gyuri smirked.

Yunho put on an offended face,"Well excuse me for checking up on my siblings!" 

Kevin glared,"No seriously. Why are you here?"

"I got caught, huh? Well I just wanted to introduce Myungsoo to you guys," Yunho confessed.

Nicole asked in disbelief,"Really that's it?"

"Well yeah. I don't really trust any guys in Korea since I don't know anyone except Myungsoo. So I just wanted to introduce Myungsoo to you guys."

'Or just wanted Myungsoo to date Nicole,' Gyuri and Kevin thought.

"Well why don't we finish eating and then talk outside?" Nicole asked since she was hungry still.

Yunho chuckled,"Our Nicole didn't finish eating since we were talking I see. Go ahead."

They finished eating and headed out of the buffet to finish talking in the lobby.

"Man, I'm full," Nicole patted her stomach.

"You ate like there was no tomorrow so of course your full," Yunho chuckled.

Nicole meronged. 

"So, why don't you update me about what has happened?" Yunho suggested.

Kevin and Gyuri nodded and explained what was going on in Korea. Myungsoo secretly nudge Nicole and pointed to a hallway near the lobby. 

"I'm gonna use the restroom," Myungsoo got up and walked away.

Nicole got up too,"I need to wash my hands so I'll be right back."

Yunho, Gyuri, and Kevin nodded and went back into the conversation.

~ Nicole's POV ~

I walked to where Myungsoo pointed and found him leaning on the wall.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I acted innocently.

"Quit the act. Why do you dress like a boy?" 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Break the act. You look way to girly to look like a boy for me. Right, Nic?" He smirked.

'OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO?!?!' I yelled to myself.

"What are you talking about? Who is Nic?" I acted confused.

He started to come towards me,"Really? You don't know him?"

"Can you stop coming towards me. I need personal space," I started to take a step back but hitted the wall. 

Myungsoo kept coming towards me,"You really think I'm stupid enough to think you have 2 step brothers, which one of them looks like you, and 1 blood-related brother?" 

"But its true!" I answered back.

His arms were slammed against on the wall. They blocked both ways for me to escape.

"Oh really? Then why don't I ask Yunho to comfirm it?" He grinned.

My eyes opened wide,"No don't do that!"

"Why? Isn't it true?" Myungsoo took off my glasses and smirked.

I bit my lip,"What do you want from me?" 

He then pulled the hair bands that were holding my hair into two. He slowly put his face infront of mine,which made me blush slightly. He moved his cheek to press against my cheek.

He whispered,"I want you to --" 

 


Finally updated!!! X) It wasn't Hongki!! keke What does he want Nicole to do? ;) 

I've been too busy fangirling about Kara and U-kiss which I call Kara-Kiss :P So really sorry for such a slow update!! 

Don't forget to Comment, Suggest, and Subscribe <33