05

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

They walked to the cafeteria and saw the others there already. 

"Sorry for being late," Kevin apologized.

"No problem, we came here early anyway," Yosoeb assured the two. 

"So let's start the tour!" the twins cheerfully yelled.

They showed them the library, office, nurse room, other classes, and the basketball courts. Once they arrived infront of the gym, the group entered it to hear sqeaks of shoes rubbing and basketballs hitting against the floor. There was a couple boys playing a game in one court while others were just playing around or playing horse, around the world,etc. Nicole and the others watched the guys play their game.

Minwhan, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Yosoeb were trying to make things more interesting and started to yell "Don't mess up!" or "OH MY GOD" when the players shoot. Nicole was anticipating the game since she always loved sports. Myungsoo, Nichkhun, and Kevin just talked about other school things since they weren't really interested with the game. All the guys were really good but one particularly stood out to Nicole.

The guy had black-brownish hair and had a handsome face but it seemed like he never really show his true smile. The boys played and played. The other player on the different team was blocking the guy with black-brownish hair as he tried to make a shot. But the other player was able to remove the ball from the black-brownish hair's hand so they were fighting for the ball but soon the other player triped the guy and soon hitted someone's head......

Kwangmin,Yoseob, Youngmin, Kevin, Nichkhun, and Myungsoo had there eyes wide open and there mouth was hanging out..........

 


Just a quick update :P