01

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

It was a sunny day in Los Angeles, the weather wasn't too hot or too cold. It seemed to be a good sign for the Jungs, who arrived at the LAX airport. A young female stepped out of the silver Mercedez and closed it behind her. On the other side was a tall, lean male who immediately got out and helped take out the luggage in the back trunk. The two people, their parents, got out of the car and walked with the two into the airport. It took a few minutes to drop off their luggage but as soon as they did so, the four proceeded to the security entrance. 

"Kevin, I want you to protect Nicole, ok?" the older male intsructed Kevin.

"Appa, I'm old enough to take care of myself," Nicole whined with a cute pout.

"Neh, Appa," Kevin answered, displaying a deligent smile.

They were going to Korea to receive their education there, but they had to leave their parents in California. Kevin and Nicole were about to get through security as they said their last good-byes to their parents. After walking a few minutes, they arrived in front of their flight entrance which was still closed. Deciding to wait, the two sat down in a pair of the empty chairs. 

"Hey Cori, are you sure about this?" Kevin asked, using his elbow the nudge the female.

"Neh," she simply replied. 

"Flight 16 from LA to Seoul, Korea, is now open," they heard their flight number be announced. 

Getting up from their seats, the two walked over the corresponding gate and gave their ticket before walking in the plane. As soon as they entered, they found their seats. 

"I call window seat!~" Nicole called dibs as soon as they saw their seat.

"Whatever you say," Kevin said, moving aside for her to take her seat. 

They waited for 15 minutes till the plane was set to take off. The lights were turned off to match the time in Korea. Naturally, the two siblings fell asleep without realizing it. After many hours of flying, the two finally reached Seoul. Kevin opened his eyes slowly and yawned but felt something heavy on his right shoulder. Looking at his shoulder, a smile formed on his mouth. Nicole's head was leaning on Kevin's shoulder while his head was leaning on her head. Because of the light from the window waas flashing at him, he woke up first out of the two. Also the fact someone was nudging him. 

~ Kevin's POV ~

I woke up from my deep sleep when the flight attendant was checking if everyone was wearing their seat belts. I laughed when I saw how Nicole sleeping like a baby still and drooling a little too. She looked cute.

"Hey Nic, it's time to wake up," I spoke loudly into her ear. 

"Hmm... Oh, good morning Oppa," Nicole yawned as she rubbed her eyes. 

"You have a drool mark on your cheek." I , pointing to her cheek, which made her hand fly up to her cheek to rub it off. 

Of course, I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Pwahaha, I was joking." 

I saw her cheeks flush pink once she realized my joke. 

"Yah, Oppa that isn't funny!" she whined before lightly punching my arm. 

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

After a 15 minute ride in the taxi, we finally reached our hotel and checked in. Once we received our cards, we went upstairs to search for our rooms. The room were nice but we immediately dropped our bags in the hotel and head out into the streets of Seoul. It took us a few minutes till we found a nearby hair salon, but as soon as we saw it, we made out way into it. It didn't have many customers and the placed was filled the with aroma of shampoo (obviously). We went up to the girl at the front table, who was reading a magazine. 

"Umm... Excuse me," Nicole hesitatedly spoke in Korean.

"Hmm...?" the girl murmured, looking away from her magazine. "Oh, you're here for a haircut right?" the girl asked right away.

We nodded obviously, what else would we be here for? 

"So which one of you is getting a haircut?" 

Nicole pointed to herself as I pointed to her.

"Well come on young lady," the girl gestured her to follow her. 

"Nicole, are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered in English, still unable to fully support her idea. 

She nodded like she always did before catching up with the worker. The female washed Nicole's hair and sat her down on an empty chair.

"So how would you like your hair done?" the hairstylist, who just finished up another client, began to comb her long hair.

"I would like to have a boyish hair cut," Nicole requested, making the hairstylist in puzzlement.

"A-Are you sure miss? You have wonderful long black hair," the hairsylist asked again for confirmation as if what she heard was incorrect.

 "I'm postive," Nicole confirmed. 

The older female looked at me as if she was still unsure she heard correctly. I just nodded with a simple shrug. She turned and The hairstylist started to cut away. After waiting for 20 minutes, I heard foot steps coming closer to me, making me move my attention away from my phone. 

"Ok, I'm done," the hairstylist gushed. 

"Woah, this is awesome!" Nicole gleamed. 

She now had a short boyish hair style that wasn't even as long to shoulder length. After paying for the haircut, we walked around a fwe stores to buy new clothes for Nicole and I. Two hours passed and we walked back to the hotel exhausted from all the shopping. 

~ Nicole's POV ~

Kevin and I went back to our hotel rooms, practically wiped out from all the shopping and walking. I dropped my bags of clothes and laid on the bed.

'I hope I made the right choice,' I thought to myself.

Knock Knock

"Come in," I yelled, not moving from my spot on my bed. 

Kevin came in and closed the door behind him. He saw me laying on the bed so he decided to sit next to me. 

"Are you ok?" he asked, being the protective brother he is. 

"Of course, this was my decision after all!"

He my head, "I just don't want you to push yourself too much, ok?" 

"Neh, I know." 

~ Author's POV ~

Getting a good rest last night, Nicole and Kevin got up at 6 A.M. to prepare themselves for a most likely long day. They got dressed and ate breakfast inside their hotel room. Nicole was wearing her school uniform but it was male school uniform, just like Kevin's. When they walked out of there room's with there bags, Kevin was surprised. 

"Wow, you actually look like a boy," he commented, examining her from head to toe. 

"Why, thank you," she smile with pleasure, taking it as a compliment. 

"A cute, girly one," Kevin jokingly added. 

"Yah!" Nicole raised her arm as if she was going to hit him. 

They checked out from their hotel and called for taxi to drive them to their new school. Their whole new life was now beginning now. 

 


I know I know. VERY NOOBISH. -_- i didn't know how to start the story off so sorry if you don't understand it. Ask questions if you can't process what's going on. I hope you like it. >.<