04

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Kevin and Nicole were able to get through the crowd as they reached their history class. They walked into the classroom and tried to look for seats. As they searched around they found two seats next to the windows. Kevin took the back window seat while Nicole took the front one. Class started as the teacher began to teach. Nicole didn't really pay attention since her mind was replaying what just happened with L. 

'Nicole you babo stop thinking about it,' Nicole thought as she mentally hit herself. 

"Psst Nic are you ok?" Kevin whispered.

Nicole just nodded her head as she pretended to pay attention. History class finished as the bell rang for their next period. Kevin and Nicole walked to their class together since dance and vocal room's were next to each other. Nicole was about to go inside the dance room but Kevin grabbed her wrist.

"Nic, are you sure you're ok?" Kevin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I am Hyung." Nicole lied once again. 

"I know you too well. I know your lying," Kevin poked her forehead with a worried face.

"Don't worry, I'm ok. Please Hyung, you're going to be late to class," Nicole tried to change the subject, pushing Kevin towards his classroom. 

"Fine. /(= 3 =)/ But remember you could always talk to me," Kevin gave up as he ruffled Nicole's hair and went off to his class.

Nicole entered the dance room and went straight for the restroom before anyone sees her. She switched again to her dance clothes and went back inside the dance room to find the boys again to be changing. So she pretended to stretch once again. She was standing up trying to reach her toes. Suddenly she was picked up from the ground by two large pair of arms around her waist. 

"YAHHH" Nicole screamed on top of her lungs while trying to make it sound manly.

"Wow Nic, you're actually pretty light," Nichkhun commented in astonishment while he still held her up.

"Ok, now put my down." Nicole said irritably.

"Nahh it's ok. Kwangmin, you should try carrying him!" Nichkhun yelled as he ignored Nicole.

"Yah! Can't you hear me?!?!" Nicole shouted, wiggling in his muscular arms. 

Kwangmin took his turn and carried Nicole. His hands were around her waist just like Nichkhun. 

"Wow! Your right Hyung. He is light," Kwangmin agreed.

"OK! YEAH WE ALL AGREE I'M LIGHT NOW PUT ME DOWN!" Nicole yelled angrily.

"Opps sorry Nic," Kwangmin and Nichkhun both apoligized. 

"Anyways, how come you didn't change with us?" Kwangmin asked.

"A-Ah. I came early and changed, then went to the restroom," Nicole lied.

"Oh," both boys said in sync. 

There was a silence as they stretched together. Neither one was saying a word to each other since they were too focused stretching. 

"So, what class do you have next?" Nicole broke the silence between them. 

"Math for me," Nichkhun said.

"English," Kwangmin pouted.

"Oh, I have Korean."

"Oh yeah, you have Korean not English," Kwangmin remembered. 

"I don't get why you need Korean class since your Korean is pretty good already, so is Kevin's," Nichkhun pointed out. 

"Nahh, we're not that good yet," Nicole answered with modesty. 

"OK, EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!!" the teacher yelled.

Everyone gathered around and formed 3 single file lines. Nicole, Nichkhun, and Kwangmin stayed in the back. Soon they started to practice. 40 minutes had pass in a flash and everyone was tired plus sweating. 

"Ok, nice job everyone. Now you guys could hit the showers or change," the teacher ended the class.

"Thank you," the class said together.

Everyone started to hit the showers while Nicole grabbed her bag. 

"Hey Nic. Are you going to shower?" Kwangmin pointed to the shower room.

"Nahh, it's ok." Nicole said.

"Are you sure? You had dance class two times already. You should take a shower," Nichkhun advised.

"It's fine. I just don't want my hair to be wet when I go to my next class. My hair doesn't dry easily," Nicole said trying to make excuses from possibly getting her into the shower.

"Oh I see," Nichkhun simply awed. 

Nichkhun and Kwangmin started to hit the showers. So Nicole sneeked into the bathroom to change. Nicole was finished changing into her school uniform and waited in the dance room till the bell rings. She looked at the mirror and saw Nichkhun and Kwangmin coming towards her. Both were drying their hair with their towel.

"You should've showered. It was so refreshing," Kwangmin happily smiled.

"Maybe next time," Nicole said.

Ring Ring Ring

"Well see you guys after school," Nicole bid her good-bye.

She exited the dance room and made through the crowded hall to her next class. She entered her class and saw Kevin already in his seat staring out at the window. There was no one in the classroom yet. Nicole walked behind him and put her head on top of his and her hands on his shoulder.

"What are you staring at?" Nicole asked.

"Nothing," Kevin smiled.

"So how was your class?" 

"Oh I have the same class as Youngmin. What about you?" Kevin cracked a small smile.

"I have the same class as Nichkhun and Kwangmin."

Nicole decided to seat in front of Kevin. They talked and talked until everyone came. There wasn't a lot of people in the class. Only 19 people were part of the class.

"Ok. Now shall we start the lesson?" the teacher asked in English.

The teacher talked and talked. (Don't want to make you bored about what the teacher taught.) 

Ring Ring Ring

"Ok. Class is dismissed," the teacher said.

"That was a long day," Kevin said as he stretched.

"Yeah, I know right," Nicole yawned.

"We should get going or we are going to be late with meeting the others," Kevin suggested.

"Oh yeah, we should," Nicole agreed.

They exited out the classroom and started to make their way to the cafeteria. 

 


I'm to tired to write the rest.. SORRY!!! I don't know if I should continue this..... >.< the way I'm writing it seems a bit confusing... Anyway today's question is...

"What couple pairing with Nicole do you like? (TOP 3)" (counting Hongki since he isn't in the story yet sorry.)

Please check out my other fanfic: Beastly Pop (Sorry for advertising > . < )

Thank you for reading <3