06

A Dancer's Secret

~ Kevin's POV ~

I was in shock as I saw this tall guy with black-brownish hair on top of my sister. My sister was lying on the floor while the guy was on top of her and their faces were about 3 inches away from each other.

"Sorry about that," the guy apologized as he opened his eyes slowly from the fall. "Hey, are you ok?" He started to shake my sister on the floor. 

I recovered from my shockness and quickly ran to her. The others soon made a circle around Nicole, the guy, and I.

"Hey! Can you hear me?" the male continued to shake Nicole.

"I think I can help, but can you please get off of my brother?" I asked, trying not to sound angry.

He quickly stood up and blushed,"S-Sorry." 

I lefted her up and checked her pulse. She was still breathing, of course, but was knocked out. 

"Hey Nichkhun. Where is the nurse's office?" I asked.

"Next to the office," Nichkhun answered. 

"Ok. Would you mind showing me there?" 

Nichkhun nodded as he understood what I was trying to do. I started to lift up Nicole and carried her princess style. 

"Anyone coming with us?" Nichkhun asked. 

"WE ARE!" Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Yoseob yelled.

L just followed along.Yoseob. Kwangmin, Youngmin, L, Nichkhun, and I exited the gym and started to make way to the nurse's office. The boys in the hall stared at us as we walked down the halls.

"Hey, isn't your brother going to get mad at your for carrying him like that around school?" Kwangmin pointed at her.

"Nahh. It's the American way," I smirked.

We arrived at the nurse's office and opened the sliding door. 

"Anyone here?" Yoseob said into the room.

"I'm here. What do you need?" a tall man with a white doctor coat. 

"Um... As you could see there is a boy knocked out in my arms," I said.

"Set him down on the bed over there," the man pointed at an empty bed.

~ Nicole's POV ~

It felt like a rock hit my head. The pain in my head kept throbbing. My eyelids felt heavy as I slowly opened my eyes. 

"-ey Nic. Are you alright?" Kevin asked me.

"I'm alright. My head hurts a little. Where's everyone else?" I asked as I tried to get up.

"Don't get up," Kevin instructed me as he pushed me down. "The other guys went back to their dorm room." 

I looked at the window and it was black outside. 

"What time is it?" I asked worridly.

"6:30 PM," he answered. 

"O-Omo sorry Oppa," I apologized.

"Don't worry as long as you're OK," Kevin assured as he patted my head." Are you feeling better? I could carry you to the dorm room." 

"I think I'm feeling a bit better so you don't have to carry me," I smiled. 

I got up from my bed and tried to stand up and walk. As soon as I tried to walk, my head started to hurt and I fell down onto the floor. 

"Nicole, are you sure you don't want me to carry you?" Kevin asked.

"Fine," I said as I puffed out my cheeks. Kevin grabbed my legs and my back and started to carry me princess style. 

"YAH CARRY ME DIFFERENTLY!" I yelled as I blushed.

"Why? I carried you like this when you were knocked out," Kevin looked at me with such innocent eyes that I swore I wanted to punch him. 

"YAHHHHH!" I yelled. 

"Fine fine," Kevin said as he switched and piggy back me to the dorm.

We arrived at my dormroom and entered it. I remembered I had a roommate I had to live with. There was a boy already unpacking and setting up his bed. He looked familiar. Once he turned around to grab his blankets and spotted us. 

"YOU!!!" I yelled as I pointed at him.

It was the guy that hit me in the head. 

"Hi..." he greeted awkwardly," I guess your my roommate..." 

"You still didn't say sorry," I pouted. 

"I did. It's just that you were out cold," he replied.

I looked at Kevin to make sure it was true. Kevin nodded. 

"Fine, so what's your name?" I asked.

"Hongki, what about you?" He answered as he started to set up his bed.

"I'm Nic, and this is my brother, Kevin," I introduced the two of us. 

"Hello Hongki-shi," Kevin politely greeted him. 

Hongki just nodded and kept unpacking. Kevin setted me down on my bed and was about to head out but I grabbed his hand. 

"Thanks," I eye smiled.

He smiled and patted my head and went out of the dorm. As soon as he headed out, the room was silent. All that could be heard was the footsteps outside from the others. I decided to sleep and take a shower in the morning. I took out my blanket and pillow and laid down on my bed. 

"Good night Hongki-shi," I said.

But there wasn't any reply.

'Well this was one heck of a day,' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

 


Sorry for not updating for so long!!! DX I have projects that i have to do. I really want to change Kevin to Yunho or Jaejoong because it seems like none of your guys really like Kevin :P  Hey should i let some of them find out about Nicole's true identity :P It would make things a bit more interesting. HMM??? keke.. I've finally put Hongki in the story. :D  So how was the chapter??!? :O Well please don't unsubscribe D: Comment or suggest if you can :)