12

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Since last week, Yoseob, Kevin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nicole been planning. He was coming today which was Friday. It is now lunch time and the whole crew was eating their breakfast in the cafeteria. Yoseob, Nicole, Yoseob, and the twins were planning secretly while the others chatted about the upcoming field trip. 

"Yah, what are you guys discussing so secretly?" Nichkhun asked as he put his arm on Yoseob's shoulder.

Nicole stared at Yoseob nervously.

"Nothing really. We were just talking about dance class," Yoseob lied as he smiled.

"Oh chincha? Let me join in then!" Nichkhun said. "Hey Kevin, did you know your brother is super light?"

Kevin looked suprised and said," How do you know that?"

"Well me and Kwangmin carried him during dance class. I was just trying to scare him," Nichkhun explained.

Kevin just puffed out his cheecks, "Better not do it again." 

Nicole laughed at Kevin's reaction. 

"I'm going to use the restroom," Myungsoo stated. 

~ Nicole's POV ~

Myungsoo got up to leave while we nodded. But while he was leaving, he tapped my shoulder and pointed to the exit door. Then he swiftfully left the cafeteria.

"I think I forgot something in my dorm. I'm going to go get it," I lied, getting up from my spot. 

"I'll go with you then," Kevin and Yoseob offered at the same time.

I chuckled, "It's ok, you guys finish eating."

I headed out of the cafeteria to find Myungsoo leaning on the wall next to the cafeteria door. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, moving right beside him. 

Myungsoo grabbed my hand with his warm, big hand and pulled me somewhere.

"Let's talk about it somehwere else." 

We took a few turns and passed many students that stared at us with a peculiar look. In a matter of seconds, we arrived at the rooftop where Woohyun, Kevin, and I talked. 

"Are you going to tell me now?" 

"Well, I was wondering why you guys met up without Minhwan, Nichkhun, Woohyun, and I?" he asked, leaning against the rail. 

"Umm... We were just hanging out," I lied as I tried my best to hide the nervousness in my voice. 

"Really? It didn't seem like it. You guys had serious faces when discussing something sometimes," he looked at me.

I could feel a sweat drop falling on the side of my forehead.

"A-Ah, it was because we were talking about our family." 

"Hmm... Is that so? Then why did it seem like they were treating you like a girl, especially Kwangmin and Youngmin," L questioned, more like pointed out.

I faked chuckle, "They always tease me, you know that!"

Myungsoo stared at me and said,"Of course I do, but you didn't seem to hate it either."

"H-Haha... I hate it, but they never listen to me."

Myungsoo walked towards me, slowly and started to close the gap between us. I was backing myself against the wall until I couldn't go any furither. Automatically, I shifted my eyes onto the tile floor. But, he lifted up my chin up so our eyes were meeting. His face was just a few centimeters from my face and I could feel my cheeks burning up already.

"I'll take this excuse but when I find anything suspicious..." Myungsoo paused as a smirk formed along his lips. 

His face scooted closer to mine as well as his soft lips. By instinct, I forced my eyes shut but felt nothing. Instead, I felt his hand leaving my chin. Opening my eyes, I find him chuckling at me.. 

"Yah!" I yelled, puffing out my cheeks in anger. 

"Pwahaha, you're just too funny and cute."

I blushed as he patted my head and started to walk toward the staircase.

"See you later," Myungsoo simply waved as he walked down the stairs.

My legs collapsed so did my mind mentally. I sat on the floor and smacked my head with my right hand. 

"Pabo! You're a guy remember!" I thought to myself.

Using my hands, I fanned myself so I could stop blushing. 

Ring Ring Ring

"Well now to class," I thought, pushing myself up from the floor.

I made my way down the staircase and walked towards my classroom to find my friends already there. 

"Did you find what you needed?" Kwangmin asked me as soon as he spotted me. 

I scratched the back of my head and laughed, "Actually, it was inside my bag the whole time."

"Pabo," Youngmin laughed, pointing at me. 

I meronged at him, "Whatever." 

"Ok, class is now in session! Please go to your seats," the teacher yelled as he entered the classroom.

The teacher talked and talked, but I couldn't pay attention without seeing Myungsoo's face in my head. 

'Pabo! Pay attention in class,' I yelled mentally to myself. 

~ 45 Minutes Later ~

"Well that's it for today. Please pack up and wait till the bell rings," the teacher instructed, closing his book.

I packed up my book, notebook, and pencil case inside my bag before walking towards the others. We talked till the bell rings and bid our good-byes. Youngmin and I walked to math as we discussed about the plan along with him teasing me. As soon as we entered the classroom, we sat in our assigned seats and class started. Basically, we took notes and was assigned homework for the whole class period until the bell finally rang.

"Bye Nic," Youngmin waved as he walked to the other direction to his next classroom.

I waved back at him, walking the opposite way. My feet hit against the hallway floor as I went down the hallway to the dance room. As always, I was there first so I quickly changed into a red baggy shirt and long black sweat pants. Just when I exited out of the bathroom, I stretched and shut my eyes to not see any disturbing view. 

"Yo!" Kevin greeted to me.

"Hey!~" I smiled.

"Ready for today?" 

"I'm nervous. We know he's hard to persue, also he's very observant."

"Gwaenchanha, we already planned everything out."

"I know but.;. If anything goes wrong we are busted," I pouted, feeling anxious. 

"Nothing will go wrong, trust me," Kevin winked.

I nodded as I saw Doojoon oppa coming towards us.

"What are you guys talking about?" 

"Um... We were talking about icecream!" I lied.

"Why would you guys be talking about that?" Doojoon laughed.

"Cause I felt like eating icecream, right Kevin?" I explained, looking at Kevin to play along. 

"Yeah, I even promised him that I would take him out later."

"Eh~ You aren't inviting me?" Doojoon whined, childishly. 

"Nope," Kevin teased. 

"Yah! You should treat your Hyung," Doojoon acted angry and head-lock Kevin's head.

I laughed as Kevin still said no, which made Doojoon try to choke him harder but to no availe. 

"OK! Everyone gather around. Let's start praticing!" the teacher yelled.

~ 45 Minutes Later ~

"Good job everyone. Now you guys could hit the showers," the teacher announced.

"Thank you!~"

The same routine happened. Kevin and Doojoon went to the showers while I went to the bathroom to change. Kevin and Doojoon said good-bye once they left the shower. 

"Ready?" I asked.

"Of course," Kevin smiled.

We walked to the cafeteria to get lunch and sat at our table. I couldn't look at Myungsoo's face without thinking about what happen and blush. We ate 08r fod while we talked and joked around till the bell ringed.

"See you guys later," I smiled as I waved goodbye to them.

Kevin and I walked to our class. While we were walking, he kept teasing me about how bad my lies were. I couldn't say anything back, knowing it was true, and just pouted. We entered our history class and sat down. We took out our stuff as our teacher was setting her stuff up also. Once class begun, we took notes and discussed about what we learned till the bell ringed. I packed my things and walked with Kevin to the next class. I entered back to the dance room and Kevin entered his class. I quickly changed back to my dancing clothes and stretched like always. I saw Nichkhun and Youngmin in the mirror walking towards me. 

"Annyeong," I smiled.

"I still don't get why you get here so early," Nichkhun randomly stated, shaking his head in disapproval. 

"I'm not early, it's because you guys are always late," I pointed out. 

"Pssh, whatever," Nichkhun chuckled, brushing it off. 

Soon class started and ended in a flash. Nichkhun and Youngmin went to shower while I changed back into my uniform. I sat on the danceroom floor as I waited for them to finish. Nichkhun and Youngmin came out still drying their hair with a towel.

"Here let me help," I said as I took the towels and putted it on there hair. I started to pretend as if I was ruffling their hair but with a towel. It only took them a few seconds to push my hand away and me laughing at them. 

"YAH!!" they both yelled at me. 

I didn't respond back, instead I kept laughing at them. I'm not as innocent as you think I am, serves you guys right! I thought. 

"Nic!" Nichkhun said deviously, his eyes darting at me. 

"Don't hurt me," I quickly stopped laughing and placed my hands up in a protective form. 

Youngmin and Nichkhun nodded to each other. Nichkhun then grabbed my arms and Youngmin automatically tickled me.

"Yeah! Stop it hahaha!"

"This is what you get for doing that," Nichkhun was now laughing at me.

The bell rings so Nichkhun released me while Youngmin stopped tickling me. We said good-bye to each other and headed to our next class. I entered the classroom to find Kevin placing his head on his desk.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I put my head on his desk too. Our face was just inches from each other.

Kevin smiled, "Nothing."

"You know we know each other really well. What's wrong?" 

"Really it's nothing. I think I'm just really tired."

"Hmm... Fine but remember we could always talk to each other, and you should rest more than"

"I know," Kevin smiled knowingly as he put his forehead against mine. 

I smiled and blushed, but I quickly put myself back into reality when I heard other people coming into the classroom. Korean Language Class started and we took more notes and practiced more words. 

"Ok, now remember to do your homework," the teacher reminded. 

"Neh~" 

I packed my stuff and turned around to talk to Kevin more. 

Ring Ring Ring

"School is finally over," Kevin yawned with a smile.

"But the day isn't finished," I pouted.

"Yeah, let's go. We have to meet up with them at the front of the school gate," Kevin said as grabbed my arm.

We walked down the hall to the front gate. Once we reached the spot, Yoseob, Youngmin, and Kwangin were already there.

"Sorry we are late," Kevin apologized.

"We better meet up with Noona now," Youngmin said.

"Ok," I smiled.

We started to walk over to the all girls school next door.

"This is going to be one heck of a day," I thought to myself.

 


Thank you for reading!! Love all my suscribers and commenters! Please subscribe, comment, and suggest! Sorry for the bad update!! T^T 

Here is a poll: 

Please participate!! Thank you very much :) 

Spazzing about JongCole, DongCole, KeyCole, and WooCole!!

     

Keycole so cute

 

JongCole <3

91 line:

 

<33 Sorry for the pic spam XDD spreading the pictures!!