03

A Dancer's Secret

~ Nicole's POV ~

'Ottoke,' Nicole thought nervously. I walked down the halls as I went to math class.

"Hey Nic," a voice called out.

I turned around to see Youngmin.

"Yo, do you have Math too?" I asked.

"Neh, we should walk together next time," Youngmin answered.

"Yeah," I agreed as we walked into our classroom.

I didn't pay much attention to the lesson as my math teacher kept lecturing. 

'What should I tell Kevin?' I thought nervously.

Ring Ring Ring

'Well off to my next class' I thought.

~ Author's POV ~

Nicole walked down the hall as other boys walked to go to their own class. She found her class and opened the door. The dance room was huge and had mirrors on the wall. There were bathrooms and showers too.

'Maybe I should change inside the bathroom before anyone sees me,' Nicole thought as she grabbed her dance clothes.

She changed into her baggy shirt and shorts and walked into the dance room. When she entered the dance room, boys were changing into their clothes, causing her turn around the other direction and pretend to stretch. A hand touched her shoulder as she was sitting down touching her toes.

"Hey, how was your classes going?"

"O-Omo, Kevin you almost scared me," Nicole jumped a little. 

"Sorry, so aren't you gonna answer my question?" 

"Um... It was ok... But Oppa, I have to tell you something later..." Nicole nervously replied. 

"Ok.." Kevin said, eyeing her suspciously. "So did you come here early?"

Nicole nodded her head.

"Good.. When I came late, the guys were already changing and it wasn't a pretty sight..." Kevin said half jokingly and half truthfully.

"Pwhahhaha," Nicole laughed out loud.

"Anyway, so we have history and Korean together right?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, it seems so," Nicole nodded her head. 

There was silenece as they stretched.

"Oh yeah, Oppa, my new friends asked me if they could show me around school. Do you want to come?" Nicole asked, just remembering the invitation.

"Hmm... Ok. Also, Nic, you have to use Hyung remember," Kevin reminded her.

"Oh oops, mianhae," Nicole smiled innocently.

"Ok, everyone gather around," the teacher yelled, gesturing everyone. 

Everyone circled around him quickly and quietly. The teacher talked about what's going to happen in the class and the rules.

"Ok, now that we got everything clear. Let's practice," he clapped his hands together. 

They practiced and practiced, while they made friends in the process.

"Great job, now everyone hit the showers or change," the teacher dismissed everyone with a smile. 

"Thank you," everyone said in sync.

The boys walked into the showers or went to change.

"Hey Nic, are you showering?" Doojoon, a 3rd year they had just befriended, asked.

Kevin looked at Nicole, who shooked her head in response. 

"Nah, I'm going to go change," Nicole stated. "What about you, Kevin?"

"I'll hit the showers," Kevin said. " Can you wait for me?"

Nicole nodded. Kevin and Doojoon walked to the showers as Nicole sneeked into the bathroom as the other boys changed in the dance room. 

Ring Ring Ring

Nicole waited outside of the showers, watching the other males leave the danceroom. It only took a few minutes for the room to be completely quiet and the shuffle of feet in the hallway grew further away. Kevin walked out wearing his uniform but his tie wasn't done nor was his shirt buttons. His blonde hair was wet still from the shower. 

"Can't you at least do your clothes right?" Nicole sighed hopelessly as she helped Kevin with his uniform. 

"Thank you Nic," Kevin smiled. 

"No problem. So it's lunch then history now?" 

"Yep it seems like it."

They walked into the cafeteria to get their lunch lunch. Nicole got a cheeseburger while Kevin got a sandwich. As soon as they got it, the two looked around for a table but didn't have any luck. 

"NIC, OVER HERE!" Nicole heard her name yelled across the room and look around.

She spotted Yoseob waving his hand in the air frantically, making her chuckle to herself. Kevin and Nicole walked over to there table. At the table, Nichkun, L, the twins, Minhwan, and Yoseob were sitting together. 

"Do you wanna sit with us?" Yoseob asked.

Nicole looked at Kevin to get his permission. Kevin just shrugged as a "yes."

"Sure but can my brother sit with us?" Nicole asked. 

All of them nodded.

"Thanks," Nicole said as she sat down. 

(Here is the order from left to right: L, Nichkun, Minhwan, Nicole, Kevin, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Yoseob)

They started to eat as silence filled the table. 

"So you haven't introduced yourself. Nicole's brother," Youngmin broked the silence. 

"Opps sorry. I'm Kevin," Kevin properly introduced himself.

Everyone introduced each other as another silence fell between the guys. 

"Hey Kevin-shi, your brother has a little abs and pretty face. What about you?" Yosoeb nonchalantly asked.

Kevin almost choked on his sandwich as soon as he heard the word, abs. 

"Cough Cough How do you know Nic have abs?" Kevin managed to question. 

"Well of course, we could felt it," Youngmin answered.

Kevin's eyes were wide open so was his mouth. The boys stared at him while Nicole tried to continue eating.

"So are you gonna tell us or not?" Nichkun smirked. 

Nicole looked at her new friends and her brother talking about abs.

'I just don't understand boys these days.' Nicole thought to herself.

Kevin eyed Nicole and mouthed,'You better tell me later'

Kevin just continued to eat his sandwich as the table filled with silence as they boys waited for his answer. Yoseob, Youngmin, and Kwangmin stared at each other and nodded their heads. Then Yoseob stared at Nichkun, who just simply shrugged. In one second, Kwangmin and Youngmin sat up and grabbed both Kevin's arms and held him up. Yoseob started to feel his chest and stomach while Kevin was too shock to do anything. 

"Hmm.. Wow you have good abs." Yosoeb said in surprised.

"Does having a pretty face and good abs run in the family or something?" Kwangmin asked.

Kevin couldn't say anything but glare at them.

"Um...Sort of," Nicole answered for Kevin.

"Why did you want to know anyway?" Kevin trying to keep his cool.

"You know about the rank for the fanclubs in the school?" Kwangmin asked.

"Hyung, do you know about this?" Nicole asked.

"Sort of, I heard some boys talking about it."

"Well, if you have abs and a good face you will get higher votes," Kwangmin explained.

"So you guys just want to know if we're gonna be part of the ranking?" Nicole asked.

"Not just that, but its part of tradition of this school," L grinned a little.

Kevin's and Nicole's made an 'O' shape. Soon the table became less awkward with each other and talked nonstop. 

"So I think your brother told you that we were going to be showing you guys around school right?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah, but where are we going to meet exactly?"

"We should meet here," L suggested.

All of them nodded there heads.

Ring Ring Ring

"Well see you guys later," the twins said together, as well as getting up in sync. 

All of them got up from there seats as they tried to make through the crowd in the cafeteria. Nicole walked with her brother right behind her but as she was walking she tripped.

'Shoot' Nicole thought as she was waiting for herself to fall flat on the floor. 

A hand caught her before she was about to smack her face onto the floor. One hand held her arm while the other hand held her waist. She was eye to eye with the person..... named....L... There was a silence. Kevin was still behind trying to get through the crowd while everyone else was just minding there own business.

"S-Sorry," Nicole stuttered, blushing madly. 

"It's ok. You have to be careful next time," L assured her. 

"Neh," Nicole trying to hide her embarrassed face.

L left as Nicole stood there dumbfounded. 

"Hey Nic, you ok?" Kevin asked as soon as he reached up to her.

"Neh, we should get going before the bell rings," Nicole said, trying to not think about what happen earlier.

"Ok, but are you sure your alright? You're all red?" Kevin asked worridly.

"Don't worry Hyung. I just got squished while going through the crowd that I couldn't breathe," Nicole lied.

"Ok if you say so. We have to stay with each other" Kevin said as she grabbed her small, soft hands.

They held hands as they went through the big crowd.

 


Sorry for not updating for a long time. My laptop is broken ever since I started winter break so I'm using my parents..... I'm trying to get some pairing scences. I really at this..... -_- Please dont hate me for not updating for so long.... My winter break is over so I'll try to update as much as possible. 

Which character do you want scences with Nicole the most???(like doki doki scences...) 

So anyway... Please subscribe, comment, and suggestions. Thank you to all the people that comment and subscribed. <3  Love to silent readers too if they're out there. :)