Chapter 51

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

“Appa?” Luna was stunned to see her father standing behind her

 

“Luna come with me,” her father grabbed her arm before she could take another step away from him. How did he find her and why is he here?

 

Another car stopped just a few feet from them, the street is empty except for the three of them and tiny drops of rain are starting to fall.

 

Her father stopped as a man got off the car, it was Seunghyun and he was heading towards them.

 

“Luna! Get away from him now!” Seunghyun shouted as her father held her arm tighter and took a few steps backward. “He wants to get rid of the baby. He already knows you’re pregnant.”

 

“Bwoh?” Luna looked at her father whose eyes are on Seunghyun.

 

“Don’t listen to him,” his father’s commanding voice came back. “It’s him who’s planning to do just that.”

 

“Oh come on, why would I do that? The child’s mine,” Seunghyun said. “Luna don’t you think it’s too suspicious that your father who didn’t care what would happen to you suddenly sprouted wings of love for you? He’s just trying to manipulate you again. He found out about Krystal’s plan of moving out. And right now he wants to get rid of the baby so he could sell you to another man!”

 

“Appa?” Luna called her father but he didn’t listen to her instead he pulled her away starting to put distance between them. “No!” Luna struggled and got free from his hold. Now she was in the middle of the two men. Her father tried to reach for her but she immediately backed away.

 

“Luna don’t listen to him. I can’t explain everything now but just come with me. I’ll cancel your engagement with Seunghyun. I know it’s already too late to say this but I’m sorry –”

 

“Ha!” Seunghyun scoffed. “You really are a scary man Mr. Park. See he’s going to cancel our engagement because he’s planning something else. Who is it now Mr. Park? A Japanese investor maybe?”

 

“Shut up! You can’t have my daughter!”

 

“Big words coming from the man who was willing to sell his daughter to just about anyone!”

 

“Luna please…” her father said for the first time. Why would Seunghyun say that the child is his? What is he planning now? And how did his father know that she's pregnant? 

 

"He's just going to hurt you again Luna," Seunghyun said.

 

"Come with me," her father said still with his hands stretched out for her.

 

Luna walked towards him and reached for his hand. “I know that no matter how many times I tell you that I’m sorry it can’t make up for all the years I’ve ignored you and made you suffer.”

 

“You don’t have to say sorry father,” Luna smiled at him with all the kindness in her heart.

 

“Not too fast old man!” Seunghyun shouted from behind them and when Luna looked back he’s now holding a gun. “So you think you can just do this to me?”

 

“Seunghyun no please…” Luna said.

 

Mr. Park saw the gun too and that Seunghyun was seriously going to shoot one of them if they make a wrong move. “Just let Luna go first,” her father said. “Just let my daughter go…”

 

Seunghyun just laughed at them both then another car arrived, it was Minho and Jonghyun!

 

“Minho!” Luna shouted.

 

“Stay right there if you don’t want one of them dead right now,” Seunghyun warned.

 

Minho was at a loss of words, he couldn’t understand why Mr. Park is here as well. Was it his voice he heard earlier?

 

“Now if you both still want to live, let go of Luna’s hand,” Seunghyun instructed them. The rain has started now and Luna is drenched. “Now!” Mr. Park hastily dropped Luna’s hand. “Good, then move away from her until I say stop.” Mr. Park moved four steps before Seunghyun ordered him to stop.

 

Another car arrived, it was Krystal and Onew.

 

“Wow more audience then, that’s good I want you all to witness one of them die. So who would it be? The father or the daughter?”

 

“You bastard!” Krystal shouted but Luna couldn’t really hear them clearly now. The heavy rainfall and exhaustion are slowly making her dizzy. “Do something!”

 

“Luna listen to me. I’m going to move away –”

 

“Stop talking!” Mr. Park had noticed someone approaching from behind Seunghyun, it was Minho’s brother. “Another word from you and you’re both dead.” Unfortunately Seugnhyun moved towards them. Minho, Krystal, Jonghyun and Onew were all in the opposite side of the street. The street became busy with cars and trucks speeding one by one.

 

Minho took his chance and tried to cross the street without Seunghyun noticing since he’s now busy arguing with Luna’s father. But a car almost ran through him and Luna shrieked out his name. Seunghyun noticed him getting closer and he fired one shot to the air that’s when Taemin decided to attack him from behind. Both struggled to outdo each other. Seunghyun pulled the trigger twice at the same time Luna and her father immediately ran to get to the other side but a speeding car is fast approaching.

 

Everything looks like it’s happening in slow motion. Minho torn between helping his brother and rescuing Luna but everything is just not going the way he wanted.

 

A loud screech, a cry from Krystal. And all Minho could see is blood and tears.

 

 

______________

 

So who wants more? LOL

*EBIL WRITER MODE*

depends on how much yesssss i'll get.. and i'll make the update the update longer.. keke...so as not to have a cliffy here..