Chapter 32

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

“You wanted to go here?”, Taemin asked as he watched Luna play. She said she wanted to go to places she’d never been and the first place she picked is the arcade. She was a lousy player but it was funny watching her use all her body parts while she plays plus she looks so serious you’ll think it’s the world cup.

Luna tried a lot of games, sometimes Taemin would play with her but most of the time he’d just watch her it was more entertaining for him.

“Oh look at the time”, Luna said as they got ready to leave the arcade house. “I never thought that would be so much fun.”

“Hungry?”, Taemin asked as he carried a teddy bear for her. She looked sad after trying so hard on getting a toy that he could not help but just buy one for her. They also took pictures and they had fun doing crazy poses. “Let’s go eat then.”

They decided to eat pizza, Luna is such an easy person to please and Taemin likes that a lot about her.

“Do you want to watch a movie?”, he asked while they were finishing their food.

“Really? I’d love that”, Luna answered getting all excited. “I rarely go out like this.”

“So what do you do when there’s no class?”

“Well when my best friend was still here, we sometimes go out but when she transferred I had no one to hang out with so I stay home and just read books or watch tv.”

“Have you gone out with hyung before?”, Taemin asked. “I mean like this?”

“Uhm no, well he’s busy”, she said defending Minho without even meaning to.

“So this is your first real date?” Luna nodded. “Hyung will be jealous if he finds out”, he laughed.

“Would he be mad?”, Luna asked worried that Minho would be mad at her.

“Mad? No of course not”, Taemin lied. His brother would be furious of course. But he’s still going to continue their date. Minho would only be mad at him and not at Luna so it’s okay. And they’re just out to have fun. “Come on, let’s check out the movies.”

Taemin chose the movie, it’s a suspense thriller movie and most of the seats were taken already. He also bought some soda and popcorn for them. He already saw the movie with Jonghyun the other day. It was actually Jonghyun’s idea, they were spying on Onew and Krystal. He does not know if Onew is being mean to Krystal or just wanted to date her.

The cinema was full of screams and Luna was not an exception though unlike other girls she does not scream in every scene the killer would appear. He noticed that she does not cover her eyes and even opens them wider when the action is on.

“That was great!”, Luna beamed once they got out of the cinema. She also finished all the popcorn to his surprise.

“So you like those kind of films?”, Taemin asked.

“Well not really but it’s nice to watch them on cinema since the screen is big and a lot of people scream when I scream. And nobody cares that I’m screaming my lungs out”

“Yeah but I think I’m deaf now”, Taemin joked and Luna playfully punched his arm.

They walked back to his car, it was late and they had to end their date. He opened the door for her and got in the driver’s seat after.

“I had fun”, Luna said.

“I’m glad, I had fun too”, Taemin said.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t you think I should be saying that?”, Taemin said. “Thanks for granting my wish.”

The drive home seem to be quicker because they were having fun talking and laughing about their date. She really enjoyed everything she did with Taemin today.

“Goodnight”, Taemin said before Luna could get out of the car.

“Goodnight Taemin, thanks again and drive safely”, Luna said he smiled to her before she closed the door. She watched him drive off before going inside their house. It was already late but all the lights were still on, a maid greeted her at the front door.

“Someone’s waiting for you miss”, the maid said. “You’re father came home too.”

“Really?”, she hurriedly walked inside with the maid following her.

“They’re inside the library”, the maid said. She turned to go to the library only to hear voices coming from there. It seems like they’re getting out.

“I’m really sorry about this Minho she’s never done this before-“, she heard her father say but all that registered to her is Minho’s name. He’s back!

“Luna where have you been?!”, her step-mother asked once she saw Luna standing still. That’s when she saw Minho and her father walking towards her.

“Uhm, I just went out with a friend”, Luna said looking at Minho. He looks tired and she felt sorry that she made him wait.

“You should have called”, his step-mother said.

“I’m sorry.”

“Minho has been waiting for you”, came her father’s voice.

“Good evening appa”, she greeted her father first. “Minho-“

“We’ll leave you alone then”, her father said and left with her step-mother.

“Hey”, Minho said stopping a few steps from her.

“I’m sorry I made you wait.”

“I was worried about you, you didn’t answer my call.”

Luna just remembered she turned off her phone. She could not stand not getting a call from him or just waiting for his message that she turned it off.

“Sorry I-“, Minho pulled her into a hug before she could finish. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too”, Luna said. They stayed like that for a few seconds before Minho finally let her go.

“So you were out with a friend?”, he asked looking at the teddy bear Taemin had given her.

“Oh that, Taemin and I watched a movie”, Luna said. She could not say the word date. Minho’s eyebrows shot up and Luna hurriedly had to think of something to say.

“You and Taemin?”, Minho asked.

“Yeah, well it was actually my idea”, Luna answered. “I was a bit sad, well a lot, that you never called again.”

“Oh that”, Minho sat and Luna did the same. “Sorry about not calling you”, he reached for her hand and pulled her closer to him. “I never called again because I’d miss you so much I may just go home when I hear your voice again and my father would be furious. He wanted me to focus on business since I’d be handling it all soon. I was really glad that it’s over and I can be here. You don’t know how much I miss you.” He pulled her even closer putting his arm around her shoulder and Luna leaned on him.

“Are you mad?”, she asked after a few seconds of silence.

“Mad? Why would I be mad? I was glad it was Taemin though and not Jonghyun”, he answered quite honestly. He trusts his brother. “Wait, you only went out with Taemin right? You didn’t go somewhere with Jonghyun or Onew?”

“Well we all went out clubbing last night”, Luna confessed. Amber never said not to tell Minho.

“What?!?”

“Just for a few hours and everyone was there, Jonghyun, Key, Amber, Onew and Taemin”, Luna said. She told Minho everything except the part where she met Seunghyun and the part where Taemin got drunk.

“So uhm what did you do there?”, Minho asked carefully. Luna could not see his face so she continued telling him about how she danced with Jonghyun and the dress that Amber picked for her. “So you had fun while I was gone?”

“Yeah but it’d had been a lot better if you were here”, Luna finished.

“Did you really miss me?”, Minho asked teasing her but Luna thought he was being serious.

“I did, everyday”, Luna answered.

“Really? You think of only me every day?”, Minho asked. “You did not look at any other guy while I was not around?”

“No of course not, and it’s not as if other guys are interested in me”, Luna finished lamely. Minho smiled, still the same Luna so unsure of herself.

“Prove it”, Minho said. “Prove how much you miss me.”

“Huh? How?” Minho pointed at his lips. “Now? Here?” Minho nodded and faced Luna. “But my parents –“ Before she could even finish Minho had covered her lips with his. He wanted to do it badly the moment he saw her earlier but he held himself since her parents are there. Luna is still shy and new to this affectionate side of him. He pulled her closer that she’s almost sitting on his lap. Luna clung onto his chest grabbing onto his shirt for support. She could feel the heat coming from his body and the feel of his well-built chest on her palms. With one arm around her small waist Minho started to deepen the kiss. He forgot where they were and the only thing that matters is she’s with him.

“Gosh you two get a room!”

Both Luna and Minho pulled away from each other and found Krystal’s face scowling at them.

“Do you really have to do it here? In front of my face?”, Krystal said and stomped upstairs without waiting for a reply from any of them.

“Uhm –“

“Minho –“

Both of them said at the same time and they ended up laughing. Minho was glad he was back with her. He was pressured by his father to do well, to act and look good since he’ll be the head of the company soon. Maybe that’s the reason they chose Luna since she’s sweet, kind and nice. Everything he had forgotten to be but somehow she’s making him want to be all those things again.

Luna was reminded of the time he said he loves her and her pulse quickened again. Did he mean it that time? 

“Uhm I think I better –“

“Yeah you should go”, Krystal interrupted them again. They did not even notice that she’s back. “It’s late, my parents are even resting already. Luna you should make him leave.”

“Oh but –“

“What you want him to stay overnight?”

“No, it’s not that –“

“Then he needs to go home. I know you two are in love and can’t get enough of each other but other people are here too okay? Or are you forgetting that?”

“No Krystal of course not –“

“Plus you’re still not married so you can’t do that. You can’t have – gosh have you done IT?!”, Krystal shrieked all of a sudden that Luna jumped out of the sofa.

“What? Done what?”, Luna asked looking at Krystal with concern. Krystal looked really alarmed.

Minho immediately stood up as well to catch Luna’s attention and he grabbed her arm. “Krystal’s right, it’s late and I need to go home too. I need to rest as well.” He knows what Krystal meant but Luna is clearly clueless.

“Oh, you must really be tired. You should have gone home instead of visiting me”, Luna said worried seen on her face. Minho sure needs to sleep and he was glad he had successfully gotten her attention. Screw Krystal’s wild imagination.

“Yeah you must go”, Krystal interrupted yet again. She could not just stand them being this sweet to each other and touching each other. She’s jealous! And she can’t handle it knowing that they were just here kissing and who knows what more they’re doing while she’s alone in her room thinking of ways to kill Onew for making her life difficult. If only she could get her diary back.

“I’ll see you out”, Luna said.

“No, just stay here. I know the way out”, Minho said smiling at Luna and ignoring Krystal’s grimacing face. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on Luna’s cheek. “Goodnight.”

“Good night”, Luna replied clearly blushing since Krystal had seen them kiss again.

“Night Krystal”, Minho belatedly said before he could close the door.

“Gahh!! I hate you!”, Krystal screamed at Luna before storming upstairs to her room leaving a speechless but a very much happy Luna.

 

 

________

updated 09-19-2012

that's all for today folks :) 

LOL Krystal the spoiler :)

hope to see ur names on the comment box kekeke ^^

btw i saw shinee's concert in japan i think that wss the first one and they have this song A-Yo which is totally cute :) i know u shinee fans totally know about this song but i just heard it yesterday :)

BLESS U ALL :)