Chapter 25

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

The first thing Minho did when he arrived at school is search for Luna, he didn’t call her last night and decided to surprise her. He’d been with his father for a business trip, and believe it or not but he actually miss her. He bought something for her and hoped that she would like it. He’s not one to do this after he broke up with Sulli but he found himself buying something for her. He walked the corridors looking for that familiar face. Her classes would be done for now and her cousin would be with her as well. He haven’t thanked Amber for getting some sense into him and actually saying sorry to Luna for hurting her.

 

At last he saw Luna, her back towards him and she was not alone but instead of Amber who should be with her, it was Taemin and she was holding a bouquet of flowers in her arms.

 

“Hyung!”, it was Taemin who saw him first of course. Minho forced a smile. Luna turned around and her face brightened up when she saw him but Minho did not notice this since he was only looking at Taemin.

 

“When did you get back?”, Taemin asked.

 

“Just today”, Minho replied shortly. Why does he always find them together like this? Like they have some secret, that he’s an outsider.

 

“Minho!”, Amber shouted from behind Taemin. “Omo, you’re back at last! Someone here has been missing you a lot!”

 

Luna stood uncomfortable next to him, she bowed down her head still with the flowers in her hands.

 

“Oh you got another one?”, Amber asked referring to the flowers.

 

Minho looked at Luna and she nodded.

 

“What do you mean another one?”, he immediately asked his cousin.

 

“Uh well… “, Amber look at Luna then the flowers.

 

“Noona, Key hyung must be waiting for you”, Taemin interrupted. “We have to go, hyung we’ll see you later. Bye Luna…”

 

Luna smiled at Taemin and Amber and waved goodbye at them. Once when they were alone Minho took the flowers from her and read the note.

 

“I’ll wait for you…”, Minho frowned at the words. “Who sent them?”

 

“I don’t know”, Luna said.

 

“How many others were sent?”, he asked.

 

“Two.” She saw Minho walked towards the nearest bin and threw the flowers. She felt bad seeing the flowers thrown in the bin, they were beautiful.

 

“You kept the others?”, Minho asked even though he already knew the answer. “Throw them right away when you get home.”

 

Luna nodded her head again. He’s back, and yet she could not tell him that she was happy to see him. A moment of silence passed with Minho just standing there. She suddenly saw Sulli from the other end of the corridor and she could tell Sulli wanted to talk to Minho. She remembered Amber’s words and wanted to grab Minho’s hand and pull him away before Sulli could reach them.

 

“Let’s go”, Minho said all of a sudden and walked ahead. She quickly followed him stealing a last look at Sulli.

 

Who would have sent those flowers? Is someone messing with his girl? He looked at Luna and she was wearing new clothes probably the one he bought for her. Amber said she wanted to look good for him. She was wearing a dress, simple yet it looks good on her. And she had cut and styled her hair, he smiled thinking she did all these for him. He looked around and saw some guys admiring her too.

 

“Creeps”, Minho mumbled without knowing he took a glance at Luna who was silently walking towards her. Nothing really much has changed, she was still the same girl as the day he first met her. It’s only the clothes that’s different. But she was still Luna, a bit naïve and too nice for her own good. She was the same, it’s him that changed. And that’s why he now notices the stares the other guys are throwing at her.

 

He found himself slowly reaching for her hand, it was silly how hard it was for him to hold her hand now when he could have just grab it from before and take no care of what she feels.

 

It took some seconds for the distance to be covered and then he had her hand in his. He felt her stiffened and she looked up at him. Those eyes that could tell a lot with just one look, he was looking at her and for the first time she smiled at him like he was the only one that matters. Like they were meant to do this the moment their eyes met.

 

It must have been a crazy thing to do ‘cause they were walking in a crowded corridor and everyone would probably think he was going crazy especially if Jonghyun sees him. But Minho stopped walking and so did Luna. She was looking at him silently asking him what’s wrong. But it didn’t take long for her to know because he answered her with a kiss. A short but passionate one, he knew she was surprised and he was too. It's just been days that he had not seen her 

 

“Someone’s been missing his girl”, Jonghyun said almost clapping his hands.

 

“Why do we always find you kissing?”, this came from Key who was just behind Jonghyun.

 

Minho broke the kiss and saw Key and Jonghyun watching them just a few steps away. Minho looked around and it was not just them who’s watching the two of them. A few students stopped their conversations and some even stopped walking you’d think it’s the first time they’d seen someone kissed his fiancée.

 

“What’s up?”, Key asked with a knowing look on his face. Minho greeted his friends while still holding her hand. Luna felt her heart fluster and she could tell everyone can see her blush now. That kiss took her breath away.

 

“Luna, are you okay?”, Jonghyun just had to ask to .

 

“Omo, little miss fiancée is blushing…”, seconded Key smiling like silly and reaching out to touch her face.

 

“I’m not…”, she said and hid behind Minho.

 

“Ah how cute you two”, Key said. “Amber and I used to be like that and it only gets better.”

 

“Why are you here?”, Minho asked them before Key could reminisce much further.

 

“We go here every day to study”, came Jonghyun’s sarcastic reply just annoyed Minho more for ruining their moment.

 

“Amber left with Taemin already”, Minho turned to Key silently telling him to just go away.

 

“Aish, I know you want us to leave so you could continue what you were doing earlier”, Key said.

 

“A bit of advice, go get a room first”, Jonghyun whispered but it was too loud that Luna could hear him as well.

 

 “Come on Jonghyun.”

 

“Bye”, Jonghyun said but he turned back and said. “Luna, I’m still a better kisser right?” Minho made a move to grab Jonghyun but both Key and Jonghyun ran before Minho could catch them.

 

“Aish!”, Minho muttered a curse Luna could not catch and just watched his friends escape.

 

_

 

Minho had his driver take them to a restaurant Amber recommended, he learned from her that Luna likes Japanese food so he’s taking her to dinner tonight at a Japanese restaurant.

 

But something’s bothering him, those flowers, who would have sent them? A secret admirer? He’d probably break the bastard’s face once he finds out who he is.

 

“Minho…”, he heard Luna call him and realized she had asked him a question.

 

“Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something uhm business”, he lied. “You were asking…”

 

“Oh just that where are we going?”, she asked again.

 

“Dinner”, he answered. “Amber said you like Japanese food.”

 

Luna’s heart smiled, he’s changed. She couldn’t really tell what, or why but something definitely did.

 

He felt nervous all of a sudden thinking if she’d like the food. Somehow he wanted to impress her.

 

“Luna –“

 

“Minho – “

 

Both said at the same time and both ended up smiling at each other.

 

“You first”, Minho said letting her talk.

 

“Uhm, it’s just that I didn’t know you’d be back today”, Luna said instead already forgetting what she really wanted to say.

 

“Oh that, well I actually wanted to surprise you”, Minho admitted. “Wae? Aren’t you glad to see me?”

 

“Aniyo, it’s not that –“

 

“Amber said you were missing me so much you were spacing in your class and would no longer listen to your teacher”, he teased.

 

“Me? I didn’t, that’s not true”, Luna denied quickly.

 

“You didn’t miss me?”, Minho asked feigning a pained look on his face.

 

“Of course I did”, Luna said without hesitation before she could think. She felt her face grow warm and saw Minho grinning at her. Why is she acting like she’s out on a date with her high school crush? She lowered her gaze unable to stare into his eyes any longer.

 

“I did too”, Minho confessed for the second time and reached for hand. “Uhm I got you something.” He took a small box from his pocket and handed it to her. “Come on open it.”

 

Luna’s hand trembled a little while opening the small box. “For me?” He put it on for her and was glad to see that she liked it.

 

“Thank you”, Luna said. “It’s beautiful…", she added admiring the necklace.

 

Minho was satisfied that she liked the gift he prepared. He thought of the things he had done before and regretted them especially that kiss Luna shared with Jonghyun.

 

His phone rang breaking his thoughts, Amber is calling him.

 

“Amber, what’s up?”, he asked. He was still holding hands with Luna. “What? But how?”

 

Luna heard the panic in his voice and he let go of her hand right away. She looked at his worried face and felt that something happened that would affect what was supposed to be a beautiful night.

 

“Arasseo, I’ll be there”, he said and ended the call. They just arrived at the restaurant. He looked at Luna who had worry written on her face.

 

“What’s wrong?”, she asked gently.

 

“I just have to meet Amber real quick”, he felt bad lying to her but it would not help if he tell her the truth now. “Uhm, just stay here for a bit. I won’t be long, I’ll be back.” Both of them got out of the car. “Wait for me”, he said and kissed her cheek. He quickly got inside the car again without waiting for her reply and as soon as he got in the car drove away and she could only look at it and hoped that everything turns out fine and Minho returns to her

 

 

 

_______

you guys ths is not a new chapter :)

it was the chapter that had been deleted. there  a tiny bit of change but it won't affect the story

wait for the next chapter later