Chapter 10

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

 

It took Seunghyun a while to get a the struggling girl out of that place, the owner did not even bother to interfere nor the other people playing. What surprised him is how this small girl showed some spirit by kicking one of his friends while they were trying to get her out. He heard Minho got engaged, and maybe this is his fiancee. "Yah quit fighting us okay?" he shouted at the girl.


"Please just let me go home..." Luna said with the tears she'd been trying to fight now streaming down her face.


"I will, once we're done playing I'll take you home," Seunghyun said and pushed her towards the waiting car. Luna tried to push Seunghyun off but he was too strong for her, he simply pushed her in but she manage to land a kick on his guts. "YAH!" he slapped her right on the face. "Do that again and you'll regret it for sure."


"Hey Seunghyun need help there?" one of his friends asked. They were clearly laughing at him now. "Nah, I can handle this stupid girl."


"Stop it right there!" someone shouted. When Seunghyun looked he saw Minho walking towards them but he was not alone three policemen were following him behind. "Aish, this punk," Seunghyun said silently cursing Minho now.


"Let the girl go," one of the officers said. Luna quickly ran away from Seunghyun while Minho continued on walking until he was face to face with Seunghyun.


"Sorry but I decided to get my girl back," Minho said.


"Really huh?" Seunghyun said glaring at Minho. But it won't do him any good to smash his face when three policemen are watching them. So he decided to let it go though making a promise that he'd be getting back at him. "It's okay though, I'll get her one of these days."


Minho gave him a final look before turning his back. He was lucky that these policemen were doing a patrol around the block. He sure wanted to go back for Luna but with Seunghyun and his men he clearly would not win. It's six against one and he is no Superman! He thanked the policemen while they were interrogating the guys then pulled Luna by the arm so they could both get out of this mess.


They walked in silence until he heard her sniff.


Great. Now she's crying.


Why cry when she's safe? He came back for her! Well he was the reason why she got into the mess but all's well that ends well right? The important thing is he came back and got her.


"Hey..." he said but could not finish his words. He does not even know what to say so he kept on walking with Luna a step behind him.


Sniff.


There goes her tears again.


He looked back at her and saw her wiping the tears from her face. He also could not ignore the bruises starting to form on her arms and if he's right he clearly saw another one on her face. Did Seunghyun slap her?


Luna stopped walking. She could no longer take it, she needed air since it's now difficult to breathe.


"Hey..." she heard Minho say. He was now standing in front of her. She was also aware of the stares from other people passing by. "Luna..." Minho said and it surprised her that he finally was able to call her Luna. She was used to being called "hey" that hearing him call her Luna is foreign to her. She looked up and met his eyes. Those eyes that could burn her with hate and anger are now looking at her with sympathy. She stopped crying now but Minho was not yet done. She was expecting some speech or even an apology but something like that would not happen today since Minho said something she never expected him to say.


"Uhm, do you want to eat ice cream?"


Did she just hear him right? Ice cream?




_


it's a short update guys, my connections failed me. sorry...i waited for it to be okay until 1am but i was too sleepy and i woke up late today T_T


 i'll do another update later maybe ...


please be kind enough to leave comments and subscribe :)

Thanks to my 23 subscribers for making me happy enough to continue this fic


take care my friends and be safe esp those who are living in Indonesia.. Bless u all.