Chapter 9

My Unwilling Fiancé

Minho can't believe he lost. 

 

That stupid smirk Seunghyun gave him after he took the last shot. How he wished he could shoved the cue ball into his big mouth. 

 

"Good game Minho, too bad you lost", Seunghyun said. Minho watched him as he gave high fives to each of his stupid friends who came along. He didn't know why he agreed to this, maybe because he thought he'd win. "So, uhm your girl, what's her name?"

 

Minho did not answer him, he looked at Luna who was patiently waiting for him to finish the game. At that moment she turned towards him, he remembered the smile she gave him earlier and it made him feel uneasy.

 

"Yah, Minho What's her name?", Seunghyun asked again but still got no answer for him. "Okay, you don't want to tell? I'll ask her myself then. Why don't you go and leave her behind we'll just get to know each other. Don't think of backing out of the bet, no one forced you. I win and I get the girl. Now out.

 

Minho glared at him but he was right, he lost the bet. He put down the stick he was holding and grabbed his jacket. He saw Luna standing up as well completely unaware that they had just played a bet on her. He saw Seunghyun friends blocked her way, he could not see her now only the back of the guys. He took a step forward but Seunghyun called him again.

 

"Have you tried her?"

 

What does this bastard mean?

 

He cleared his throat. "Is she tight? She was a right?"

 

Minho ignored him and continued walking. She's nothing to him. Why would she care if something bad happens to her? He heard Seunghyun's friends laughing. What is it now? He continued walking until he was only a few steps from the exit. 

 

"Minho!", Luna called out. He could hear the silent plea coming from her, asking him to wait for him or even come back for her. "Minho!", she called again. He didn't move, he stood there motionless for a few seconds. He could feel Seunghyun gaze burning behind him. 

 

"Minho!", her voice became a bit louder now, he could hear the terror in her voice. But he did not turn to look back he kept on walking until he was out.

 

 

_

 

 

"Great game Seunghyun", the guy closest to Luna shouted when the Seunghyun guy won the game. She thought Minho would win since he had a good start, he saw Seunghyun walk closer to Minho and said something to him. Minho did not respond to Seunghyun instead he looked straight towards  her. Maybe he was telling her that it's time to go. So she stood up ready to leave the place and go home, but she didn't even get two steps when the guys blocked her. What's happening now? She tried to look for Minho but they were blocking her good. 

 

"Uhm excuse me - ", the guys chuckled.

 

"Such a nice angelic voice you have my dear", one guy said. "You can't leave."

 

What does he mean by that? She saw Minho walking away and panicked strikes her. Where is he going without me? "Minho!", she called for him again the guys around her laughed. Minho seem to not have heard her so she tried calling for him again but still no answer. What's happening? The guy in front of her moved so she now has a clear view of Minho going for the exit with his back to her. "Minho!", she shouted hating the way her voice sounds. But Minho did not even stop nor turn to look at her. 

 

He is really leaving her.

 

When she could no longer see Minho she quickly took a step forward but again the guys block her. "I want to go home", she bravely said trying to let them see the panic she was feeling right now. The guy called Seunghyun walked towards them and is now standing in front of her.

 

"What's your name?", Seunghyun asked her. She didn't say a thing and refused look at him instead she kept her gaze on her shoes. 

 

"Hey little girl, what's your name?", the guy closest to her said and touched her cheek she quickly pushed his arm away. "Not so friendly now?"

 

"Guys leave her to 'kay?", Seunghyun said to his friends he moved forward while the guys around her moved away but still watching them. "I'm Seunghyun what's your name?"

 

Luna felt like she's going to cry not only because she was afraid of the guys but because Minho left her. He said he's take her home but where is he right now? 

 

"What's your name?" Seunghyun repeated. 

 

Maybe if she played along they'd let her go. So she opted to answer him. "Luna", she was surprised she answered without stuttering. 

 

"Luna... pretty name", he touched her face but she did not flinch. "Pretty face..."

 

"I have to go, Minho - "

 

"Your Minho has left you. I won you over the game", he revealed.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Choi Minho just lost you over the game we played. Maybe he lost on purpose, he gets tired of girls easily you know", Seunghyun lied. 

 

"He wouldn't do that."

 

Seunghyun smirked. "Well if he wouldn't then why did he just leave you here? In fact my dear Luna, he left you to be with me. So you're mine for today."

 

Why would he do something like this? Does he hate her that much?

 

 

_

 

 

sorry for the late update guys... too caught up being lazy  T_T 

 

i promise to update tomorrow, i swear i'll update as my cat *named changming*  is my witness... i promise i will...

and have u seen the so called poster i made? it's really not good i hope u'll all pity me and make a nice poster for this fic.. kekeke... 

so what do you think about our dear MINHO???? too bad for your taste? Should we let Luna kick his or something? LOL

DID YOU GUYS WATCH MY VIDEO? :) please watch it *dying*

thanks for those who are always leaving a comment here...

always appreciate it..*sorry for the poor attempt making this* LOL

 

and thanks to all the subscribers/friends