Chapter Two

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2006

 

It has been 2 years, Jihyo already graduated from her college and currently been working as a secretary at one of biggest company in Korea. She already accept the fact of Ji Hoon is no longer be together with her.

Before she become like she is right now, Jihyo was so devastated after Ji Hoon's death. She's been locking herself for a week not eating anything. Jihyo also didn't attend her classes. She even try to quit from her college but her parents manage to stop her from doing so. Jihyo finally come out from her sorrow after she dream of Ji Hoon the night before.

In her dream, she saw Ji Hoon in a white suit looking so good with his face brighten more than she always see him when he still alive. Ji Hoon smiled and waved his hand to Jihyo, to let her come to him.

"Ji Hoon oppa..i miss you", said Jihyo when she comes to his embrace. She hug him tightly and been crying at his chest. Ji Hoon her hair gently, then he cupped her face to let Jihyo see him and wiped her tears.

"Jihyo-ya...why are you torturing yourself? Oppa don't like to see you like this..", Ji Hoon said.

"How can i not be like this when you already left me oppa...", Jihyo said sadly while she still look at him.

"Jihyo-ya...i already gone to a better place now...as you can see i was doing very good", Ji Hoon turned himself around to let Jihyo see him that he was not being suffered while continue to say to Jihyo.

"You should move on..have you ever think of how appa and omma feels when they look at you, torturing yourself like this. They been miss their cheerful, lovely daughter", Jihyo just looking down her feet. Ji Hoon then lifted her chin to make Jihyo see him in the eyes and said.

"Don't be like this Jihyo...oppa been gone because my time has come. Please promise me you will make yourself happy again for omma and appa sake...poor them because they really miss their daughter. Oppa really hope you will find your happiness Jihyo-ya..", Ji Hoon then kiss on her forehead after that.

"I will oppa, please look after me too. I will be missing you and i will never forget you. Saranghae, Ji Hoon oppa", Jihyo kiss his lips while crying so hard cause she knows that Ji Hoon will never come back to her again.

She woke up and feel her cheeks already wet with her tears. She then made a promise to herself to move on and be happy like Ji Hoon wants to. 

Jihyo finally out from her room with a fresh look and it surprised her parents. Her mother was so happy to see her. Jihyo then continue her study and been studying very hard so that she can be what she's been dreamed of.

********************************************************************

Jihyo was on her way to the office by foot, because she's been living not far from her workplace. Jihyo now live by herself alone after she got a new job also because her parents already back to live at their hometown at Pohang. Her parents at first was hesitated to let her live by her own but Jihyo made a promise that she will come back if anything goes wrong. With her promise, her parents then agreed.

She was skipping her way to the cafe near her workplace and it's become her daily routine to come there every morning to get a cup of her favourite coffee which is Americano. Today also not an exception. Jihyo walk through the cafe door and straight to the counter to get her usual coffee. 

"Morning! Jihyo-ssi..as usual?", the worker greet and ask for her order. The worker already used to her appearance because she never missed a day visiting the cafe to get her coffee.

"Morning! Yes, the usual one please...can you make it two? I really need extra caffeine today," Jihyo said. The worker then start to prepared for her order. Jihyo actually can't get a good sleep last night but she doesn't know why. So to keep her awake for her work she order two cup of coffee not one as usual. 

"Here you go Jihyo-ssi..have a nice day!", Jihyo thanked the worker and smile. She then pay for the coffee and leave.

When she was about to open the door, someone was come in her way and bumped into her. Jihyo body unfortunately lose her balance and fall on the floor with her coffee which then spilled all over the place and also on her blouse. 

"Yah! Don't you have a eyes?!", Jihyo shout as she feels hot on her body. She glared at that man who's startled to hear her shout. Everyone in the cafe also turn to them when they heard a noise. 

"I'm so sorry..i didn't see you...", the man said apologetically. He then tried to help Jihyo get on her feet but Jihyo just shoved his hand and rolled her eyes. She looked at her watch and then widen her eyes after that.

"Aishh! I'm going to be late now!!", Jihyo then get o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter