Chapter One

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2004

 

It was a rainy day that evening. Outside of the building, Jihyo just finish her class and was waiting for her boyfriend to fetch her at the college as she already had asked him to.

Minutes had becomes hours and it's almost 2 hours she was waiting there. Clouds still pouring down the rain heavily. Sound of thunders are filling the whole place and lighting are striking everywhere. She start to feel uneasy because her boyfriend still not showing up. She tried to call him numerous of times, but all the calls goes straight to the voice mail. Finally, she gave up and call a cab to go home. 

"I'm home!", Jihyo close the door and make her way to the living room. She was surprised to see her mother looking so sad while her father keep patting on her mother's back. Feeling curious,she then ask.

"Omma, Appa..Did something happen?", both of them couldn't answer her immediately, instead her mother starts to cry so hard. Jihyo was so shock. Jihyo then take a seat beside her mother and and try to comfort her.

"Omma...why are you crying? Please tell me..", she become anxious and looking back and forth between her parents. Her father then sighed and stand up before he speak.

"Seong Im-ah...appa, doesn't know how to tell you..but appa hope you will be strong and patient when you hear this", her father stop as he can't control the sadness.

"Please tell me what happen. Why omma crying like this?", Jihyo asked once again when she saw her mother tears are falling non stop.

"Seong Im-ah, please calm down...appa will tell you but as i have told you before, i hope you will be strong when you hear this. It's about Ji Hoon",  her father then speak.

"What about Ji Hoon oppa? Did something happen to him? He supposed to pick me at college and i tried to call him so many times but all the call goes straight to a voice mail", now Jihyo become more anxious and her heart was beating so fast. She look at her mother who still crying at the couch. She walk near her father try to find an answer. Her father then continue.

"Ji Hoon..he's gone..", her father said what has been keep in his mouth.

"Ji Hoon oppa gone?? I don't understand...Where did he go?", Jihyo been asking as she feels something was not right.

"Appa, please tell me, where did Ji Hoon oppa go? Why did he do that? He never tell me anything about he's going somewhere else", Jihyo starts to sobs.

"He's gone to heaven, Seong Im-ah..", her father then speak.

"Heaven?? Is he die?? No!! Andwaee!! Why are you doing this to me appa?? Are you lie to me?? Answer me!!", Jihyo shout and her tears start to fall uncontrollably.

"It's true, Seong Im-ah..i'm not lying", her father then hug her tight.

"Tell me it's not true appa", plead Jihyo while crying on her father shoulder. Her father still hug her to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Seong Im-ah...Ji Hoon was involved in an accident when he was on his way to fetch you at college but there's a big truck hit his car when his try to make a u-turn", her father explained.

Jihyo been cried her heart out and her feet become so weak. Moments later she collapse because of too much crying. Her father fortunately manage to hold her before she fall on the floor.

"Seong Im-ah! Seong Im!", her father calls and shake her body to wake her up. Her mother also run to them when she saw Jihyo fainted. 

They bring Jihyo to her room and lie her down on her bed. They decide to talk again with her once she wakes up.

Jihyo mother was crying badly because she already think Ji Hoon like her own son. Ji Hoon always come to their house and play with Jihyo when they was a little back then.

They also goes to the same school. When Jihyo grow up and was in her secondary school, Ji Hoon asked Jihyo to be his girlfriend, Jihyo agreed because she also love Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon already ask for a permission from Jihyo mother to make her as his girlfriend. Jihyo mother was so happy to know Ji Hoon love Jihyo because she never thought other person could love Jihyo the way he did. When Ji Hoon asked her permission, immediately she agreed. She so happy to see both of them so in love with each other.

So, when she knew about Ji Hoon were involved in a car accident, she saw her surroundings turn black and immediately think of Jihyo. She knew Jihyo will be so sad and broken when she know about it. She really wish all this only a bad dream but reality doesn't happen like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter