Chapter Thirteenth

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihyo was being silent and enjoying the rhythm of Jong Kook heartbeat. She did not notice that Jong Kook was keep on glancing at her while he carry her to the car. There is something feels so right when Jong Kook holding Jihyo in his arms, it feels like she was belongs there perfectly from the beginning and no one else can replace it.

"I want to hold you forever like this, Jihyo-yah...ottokae...will you accept me this imperfect man to be your man?", Jong Kook been talking in his mind.

Soon they reach the car, Jihyo calm feeling were disrupted when Jong Kook open the passenger door and place her on the seat. He bend his knees to take a look at Jihyo injured ankle to make sure it's not getting worse. Jihyo blushed with Jong Kook concern towards her. It's been a very long time she get this kind of treatment from a man because she's been avoiding any man that tried to get closer to her but now she feels that Jong Kook was an exception. She doesn't know why but Jong Kook really make her heart fluttered to the max. 

"Ottokae...why did my heart feels like this?? Kim Jong Kook...you already melted my heart...but i'm afraid of losing...losing someone i care the most...someone i love...did i already love you, Kim Jong Kook??", Jihyo questioning her feelings in her mind.

Jihyo face turn to sad one when she's been thinking about losing her lover. Her eyes been filled up with tears just waiting to drop on her cheeks. Jong Kook who are busy looking at Jihyo injury feeling strange when he did not hear anything from Jihyo. He then look up only to see Jihyo been holding her tears and it makes Jong Kook worried.

"Yah...gwenchana? Is it that hurt?", Jong Kook pat Jihyo hands softly to sooth her.

"Aaa...Anii...I'm ok...just a little pain...", Jihyo quickly wipes her tears.

"Are you really ok? Why did you cry??", Jong Kook ask in worried. He can't see Jihyo cry because he feels heavy in his heart and it hurts him.

"Really...I'm fine...I'm sorry for troubling you, oppa...", Jihyo smiled sincerely and it make Jong Kook melt with her smile.

"Gwenchana...I can carry you...you can see how strong i am, right?", Jong Kook try to joke a little to ease the moment.

"Aishh...you are so full of yourself...", Jihyo chuckled with Jong Kook act when he try to look strong with showing his muscles.

"You are more beautiful when you smile...please don't cry...it hurts me...", Jong Kook said while lock his eyes at Jihyo. She blushed with his words and turned her head to the other side.

"Come...let me take you to the clinic...", Jong Kook fasten the seatbelt for Jihyo and close the door. 

Jong Kook enter the driver seat and fasten his seatbelt too. Then he drive them to the nearest clinic for a further check up to make sure Jihyo injury is not getting worse. After they done with the check up, Jong Kook pay the bills and he hold Jihyo to bring her to the car. They were so glad that Jihyo not having any serious injury. She just need to apply a medicine and massage the injured place. She need to be careful not to give her feet a lot of pressure for the time being to let it heal faster.

They cancelled their plan to tour around Jihyo's hometown after been arguing a little bit in the car because Jihyo think that she still can bring Jong Kook to some place where they don't need to get out of the car but Jong Kook don't want to burden her, so they finally decide to just get back home. When they arrived at Jihyo's home, Jong Kook get out of the car first and help her to enter the house. Her parents, who already back from market was so shocked when Jihyo coming into the house in limping while Jong Kook were helping her. They more surprised to saw Jihyo's foot in bandaged.

"Yah...what happen Seong Im-ah?", her mother ask while she help Jong Kook to bring Jihyo to sit at the couch.

"It's nothing...really...omma...gwenchana...", Jihyo try to make her mother less worried.

"Really?? But it looks swollen...Have you go to the doctor?", her mother take a look at her foot in worries.

"Nehh...I already bring her there, eomonim...The doctor said, she just need to apply a medicine and give her foot a rest...nothing serious, eomonim...so, you don't have to be worry...", Jong Kook speak to assured the elder there is nothing to be worried about.

"Jinjja?? If you said so, i'm so glad it's not serious...Aishh.. Seong Im-ah...why you not careful when you walk?", her mother scold her for her carelessness.

"Omma...stop nagging at me...I'm the one who sick here...", Jihyo pouted her lips like a five year old kids at her mother.

"Arasso...arasso...poor you, Jong Kook-ah...even we only have one daughter but it was so hard to take care of...she often clumsy since she was little...and you can see by yourself what happen by her carelessness....I don't know how she do her work without being careless...", her mother still not stop nagging.

"Aahhh...Omma!", Jihyo can't stand with her mother complaint and start to cover her ears.

"There...you see...when i speak the truth she always did that...this girl!", her mother slap her hand softly.

"Eomonim...gwenchana..she's doing good with her work...", Jong Kook chuckled looking at Jihyo and her mother little argument.

"See, omma....Jong Kook oppa said himself that i'm doing good with my job...", Jihyo feel proud with Jong Kook compliment.

"Arass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter