Chapter Four

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~~Thank you to all my subscribers and for those who give comments...really appreciate it! Thank you so much!~~

 

"What a bad day did i have today...", said Jihyo in her mind.

Jihyo was hesitate to accept but thinking that she still need to meet him at the office, Jihyo then agreed with Jong Kook offer. She only accept because she wants Jong Kook to stop following her.

"Arasso...but i will go to the office by myself...i don't want to create any rumors...", said Jihyo. Jong Kook was smiling upon hearing her answer. He did not care if they can't go to the office together enough with having a breakfast.

"Alright then, come get in the car", said Jong Kook and being a gentlemen he open the passenger door for her.

"Thank you", Jihyo who fluttered with Jong Kook action didn't dare to look at him.

Jong Kook then drive his car and bring Jihyo to the first place they met which is the usual cafe Jihyo get her morning coffee. Both get inside the cafe and straight to the corner inside the cafe to avoid from be seeing by any staff of the company. Lucky for them, the cafe not having much people that morning, easy for them to choose any place to seat. 

"What would you like to have? All were on me", ask Jong Kook.

"Americano and tell them it was Miss Jihyo usual...they know what i always ordered...only that...thank you..", replied Jihyo.

"Okay then..", Jong Kook go to the counter and place their order. After a while, he come back to Jihyo with their coffee and some doughnuts.

"Didn't i said i only want a cup of coffee Mr. Kim...", Jihyo rolled her eyes but still take her coffee.

"It's okay...I just want to treat you..just have some of it..", Jong Kook then sit on his chair and start to drink his coffee. He's not really favor with coffee but still drink it sometimes when he really need. Just like now, he having the coffee because of Jihyo.

Both of them were enjoying the caffeine while loss in their own thoughts. Jong Kook just staring at Jihyo admiring her. For him, Jihyo look so stunning even she's only wearing a light makeup.

Jihyo on the other hand was trying to finish her coffee quickly because she feels uncomfortable to be with Jong Kook because he was staring at her like he wants to eat her.

"Mr. Kim, thanks for the coffee. I better go now, if not i'm going to be late", Jihyo bow to him and then leave without giving Jong Kook a chance to say anything.

"Jihyo-ssi! Jihyo-ssi!", Jong Kook called her but Jihyo never look back at him. He also make a move following Jihyo. Once he step out from the cafe, Jihyo already gone. He just sighed but still make his way to his car and drive.

********************************************************************

Jihyo finally arrived and quicken her pace to her desk. She start to prepare everything she need before Jong Kook come to have a meeting with all the shareholder, directors and managers. 

The moment he step in the building, people was admiring him for become a CEO in young age. Yes, he just reach 28 this year.Jong Kook greet everyone through his way to the elevator. Girls especially was acting like a fan girl after being greet by Jong Kook. He just smiled and step in the elevator. 

This was his first time entering the building as the CEO. He was slightly nervous actually but didn't show it on his face. He need to be calm as he need to handle such a big and also with a good reputation company. He need to show that he was capable of doing the job as the CEO just like his father.

Soon, he reach to the highest floor of the building where his office located. He saw Jihyo was busy at her place. He walk slowly to her before greet to her even they already met earlier.

"Morning, Jihyo-ssi..", he said while showing his smile sweetly to her.

"Morning, Mr. Kim", Jihyo replied with flat expression, she even not returning his smile. She then follow Jong Kook to his room to update him with his schedule for today. Jong Kook sit at his chair while Jihyo standing in front of him.

"You will have a meeting with directors and managers at 10, meeting with YS Group for discussion about our latest project with them at 3 and after you will be free ", Jihyo giving the information stated in her notebook.

"Why should i need to attend the meeting with YS Group today? I just starting my work today!", Jong Kook been questioning about having an important meeting on his first day. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim..but this meeting was very important for you to attend. It supposed to be your father the one who should attend this but last time the meeting have been cancelled..but don't worry, i will tell you about the project later before we meet them", explained Jihyo to let Jong Kook calm a bit.

"Okay, then..Jihyo-ssi...before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter