Chapter Fourteen

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihyo was speechless when she heard Jong Kook confession. She can't believe that man, a good and wealthy man like him, can fall in love with her. Jihyo was so absurd with his confession till she can't say anything and it makes Jong Kook more nervous waiting for her answer.

After a while, Jong Kook can't hold the silent anymore and he start to look at Jihyo who just staring at him with her blank face and big round eyes. Those beautiful eyes never failed to melt Jong Kook's heart everytime he saw it. Jong Kook clear his throat before he break the silent.

"Jihyo-yah...Song Jihyo...Did you hear me?", Jong Kook shake her hand a little. Jihyo startled a bit but after that she clear that started to dry to answer Jong Kook question.

"Oppa...Jong Kook oppa...Mianhae...", Jihyo finally said while look down to her feet. Her eyes start to form a tears.

"Wae, Jihyo-yah?", Jong Kook was so shocked with Jihyo answer till he widen his small eyes at her.

"Oppa...how can you fall for someone like me? I'm not pretty like other woman...I'm not rich...I'm just an ordinary person...I'm not suitable for you...", Jihyo looked away when she talk.

She can't look directly to Jong Kook eyes as she know that she will cry if she look. Jong Kook sighed. He then hold onto Jihyo chin and make her look at him.

"Jihyo-yah...I'm not looking for rich girl who only knows to spend their parent's money...I'm not looking for someone beautiful only from the outside but also in the inside...I'm looking for someone like you...someone who just being herself...I fall for yourself not all that...I love you...Saranghaeyo...Jihyo...", Jong Kook wipes Jihyo years that already fall while he talking.

Jihyo tears keep on falling, she don't know what to say. She knew that she love him too but she so afraid to admit. She don't want what happen to her before happen again. She can't lose her lover anymore. It was a nightmare for her.

Jong Kook don't know what to say anymore. He knew that he can't force her. Jong Kook then take a deep breath before he talk again.

"Gwenchana...Jihyo-yah...I won't force you to accept me...I want you to know that i will do everything that i can to show how much i love you...I will do what ever that can make you trust my feelings for you is sincere...I promise you that...and i will wait until you accept me to be your love one...for now, please don't cry...you are more beautiful without those tears...I'm sorry for make you cry...", Jong Kook smile at Jihyo lovingly and wipe the remaining tears on her face.

Jihyo was so touched with his words. It makes her feels appreciated. This man have change her life. She feels blessed but she needs time before she decide.

"Oppa...gomawo...", Jihyo said while smile weakly.

"Gwenchana...I love you, Jihyo...remember that...now, just get some sleep and rest...you were injured...", Jong Kook help Jihyo to put her legs on the bed. 

Jihyo laying on the bed and Jong Kook take a the blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter