Chapter Six

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~~thank you to all my subscriber and those who give comments..really appreciate it! don't forget to upvote too if this story was in your liking! thank you so much!~~

 

It's almost 5 months they have been working together. Their relationship still like before, nothing more than an employer and employee. Jihyo still avoiding Jong Kook when it comes to personal thing. Jihyo only talk with him when it's about works nothing more nothing less. While for Jong Kook, he still can't erased the thoughts of why did Jihyo keep on avoiding him. He still wants to know. 

One day, Jong Kook decided to confront with Jihyo. After his finish his work, Jong Kook out of his room and he saw Jihyo are not going home yet. He thinks this is a chance for him to ask her about avoidance she made when she with him. He's been kept it all for himself a far too long and it must be done today, he thought. Jong Kook then approach Jihyo slowly who already prepared to go home.

"Jihyo-ssi..", Jong Kook called softly.

"Neh..Nehh..Mr. Kim", Jihyo was shocked a little bit.

"Hmm...can i ask you something?", Jong Kook was careful with his words not wanting Jihyo to misunderstand him.

"What? What did you want to ask?", Jihyo was kind of surprised.

"Hmm...why..why did you..", Jong Kook was hesitated as he doesn't know how to ask her.

"Why what? If there is nothing you want to ask, i want to excuse myself..i want to go home now", Jihyo huffed and wanted to leave but Jong Kook was fast when he grab her hand stopping her from leaving.

"Yah! Can you just listen to me first?", said Jong Kook looking at her.

"What did you want actually?", Jihyo looked back at Jong Kook expressionless. 

"I just want to know why did you always run away from me? What did i do wrong?", Jong Kook finally spilled what been kept in his mouth with hope that Jihyo could answer him.

"I..I did not run from you! Let go of me..We still in the office, Mr. Kim..please don't create a scene", Jihyo try to released herself from Jong Kook grab.

"Yah..just answer me...I just want to know why?", Jong Kook then let go of Jihyo hand and look at her with a full of hope.

"Hmm..look Mr. Kim..It's not that i really want to run from you...It's just that i don't think that we need to be close more than a boss and a staff relationship..I don't want people to see me as someone who take an advantage for their own good with their smart and good looking boss...", Jihyo try to explain but in the same time she was not aware that she just praised Jong Kook. 

"You called me what? Good looking ? Smart? Jinjja?? Am i??", Jong Kook widen his small eyes and smiling like a fool feeling happy with the praised. It was the first time Jihyo praised him and he feel excited.

"What? When did i said that?", Jihyo become blank.

"You look cute when you being like this", Jong Kook pinched her cheeks and giggles.

"Yah! What you doing?", Jihyo slap Jong Kook hand. Her cheeks already turns to red feeling embarrassed when Jong Kook did that.

"I got to go..it's late now..", Jihyo released her hand from Jong Kook and quickly leave. 

"Hey, wait! I'm not done yet!", Jong Kook run to Jihyo following her step.

"Mr. Kim, can you just let me go home..I was tired...", Jihyo trying to make Jong Kook leave her.

"You don't answer my question..why you always run away from me? The one you gave earlier, it's not the right answer..", Jong Kook was persistent.

"What more did you want to hear? I already give the answer..please just let me go home..", Jihyo plead.

"Arasso...arasso...I'm sorry for holding you back..I just want to know why...", Jong Kook give up and just let Jihyo go.

********************************************************************

Jihyo already finished her bath. She feels more calm and fresh. While she was on a shower before, Jihyo keep on thinking about Jong Kook question to her. She admit that she always keep a distance between herself and Jong Kook. She feels that she can't be more than what they are now, means a boss and a staff relationship.

She do think that Jong Kook was a very good man but never think to develop a special feeling with him because she still can't forget about Ji Hoon. Maybe that's the answer, she thought. 

Soon after, she go to the kitchen to prepare for her dinner. While she was busying herself, suddenly someone ring her doorbell.

"Who's coming to my house in this hour?? I don't remember having a guest tonight??", Jihyo mumblin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter