Chapter Five

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ~~thank you to all my subscriber and those who give comments..really appreciate it! don't forget to upvote too if this story was in your liking! thank you so much!~~

 

Jihyo keeps on walking leaving the building with unsatisfied feelings. She's not that angry actually, she just can't help to feels annoyed with Jong Kook behaviour. 

Jong Kook who loss his word earlier realise his mistake and quickly get up from his seat to chase Jihyo who already leave for ages. He tried to called her phone but Jihyo never answer it once. Jong Kook then give up and get back to his room with a guilty feeling.

"Aishhh!! What am i thinking? She just want to go home!", Jong Kook been talking to himself for regretting his action. He then packing his stuff and leave his office.

The next morning, Jihyo already awake from her sleep before the alarms ringing. She's been rolling over her bed for a few times not having a feeling to go to work because of yesterday incident. After almost 30 minutes, she finally get up and take a shower and after that preparing herself to work.

When Jihyo arrived at her desk, there's a cup of coffee with a note on it. She read the note written "Mianhae..KJK <3". Jihyo smile  gratefully to received the coffee and the note. 

Jong Kook who peeking at her behind the door of his room was so happy to see Jihyo smile. The smile that he never saw from their first meet until now. Yes, Jihyo never smile to Jong Kook the way she smile right now, that smile.

Jihyo never thought that Jong Kook will do something like this for her. Nobody actually except Ji Hoon, she was so touched with it. Jihyo start her work while take a sip of the coffee. She then knock Jong Kook door to come inside the room.

"Morning, Mr. Kim..", Jihyo greet once she enter the room.

"Morning, Jihyo-ssi..firstly i want to apologise about my behaviour yesterday..hope you will forgive me", Jong Kook said apologetically while pouting his mouth and make puppy eyes. Jihyo who sees that only rolls her eyes.

"Yah! You are not cute even you try too!!!", Jihyo said in her mind.

"Didn't you already apologize through the coffee??", said Jihyo nonchalantly.

"Ermmm...i want to apologise personally too...", Jong Kook grinned.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim...i forgive you..it's just a small thing..i shouldn't overreacted", Jihyo replied sincerely.

"Thank you", Jong Kook was relieved knowing Jihyo not angry at him anymore. He noted that he should be careful with his words after this.

Both of them start their work together smoothly like they supposed to. It's almost lunch time, Jihyo as usual bring her lunch box, start to reheat her foods. While waiting for it, she make some drinks for her and Jong Kook. She knows Jong Kook not having his lunch outside today.

"Mr. Kim, here your drink..your delivery will be here soon", inform Jihyo while she give Jong Kook his drinks.

"Nehh..thank you Jihyo-ssi..would you mind to have lunch with me?", ask Jong Kook carefully as he don't want to Jihyo misunderstand with his intention.

"Nehh?? I'm sorry, but i don't want to disturb your lunch time Mr. Kim..i also have my own lunch brought from home", Jihyo was fluttered.

"You are not disturbing me, just bring your lunch box and eat in here with me", Jong Kook still not give in.

"It's okay..thank you for asking..i will go now to see if your delivery already here", Jihyo just leave Jong Kook speechless. Soon after, the foods arrived and Jihyo bring it to Jong Kook and quickly out of the room. Jong Kook only can sighed looking at her.

It's time to go home and Jihyo already have a plan to meet her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter