Chapter Nine

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook and Jihyo was silently get into the car. Jong Kook been curious with Jihyo when she looks like spacing out before but he just let it pass. As soon as they arrived, Jihyo quickly get off the car and heading to the elevator not wanting to wait for Jong Kook. 

Once she arrived at her desk, Jihyo try to stay calm and focus to her work but her minds not. When she saw Jong Kook is coming, she quickly stand up and go to the restroom. Jong Kook who saw her, being confused but just shrugged it off and enter his room.

"Yah! Song Jihyo! Why did you avoid him?", Jihyo been talking to herself in the restroom. Jihyo been walking back and forth to calm herself, later she wash her face and back to her place. After a while, she walk in to Jong Kook's room to update him with his schedule.

"Mr. Kim, just want to inform you that tomorrow we will having discussion with KG Hotel for our new project with them..", Jihyo read the notes in her book.

"Ok..what time do we have the meeting?", ask Jong Kook while looking at his laptop.

"Tomorrow at 9 in the morning...", Jihyo replied.

"Ok, noted...thank you..but is there anymore meeting after that?"

"No..you free for the rest of the day.."

"That's great..before you go, can you help me? I want you to make dinner reservations for me at Haha restaurant..", Jong Kook said not looking at Jihyo. Jihyo on the other hands was quitely looked down on her note book. When Jong Kook not hear any reply from Jihyo he look up to see her.

"Did you hear what i'm saying? You seems distracted..", Jong Kook ask in concern.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim...i can't hear you properly...which restaurant do you want me to make reservations?", Jihyo replied feeling guilty for not focus on his request.

"Haha restaurant, Ha Dong Hoon...my friend...you know which restaurant right?", Jong Kook raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, Mr. Kim..I will make the reservation..what time and date?"

"Friday at 8.."

"Anything else Mr. Kim?"

"Nothing more...you may go now...thank you", Jong Kook replied.

Jihyo leave his room and back to her place. She then called the restaurant to make reservations like Jong Kook asked. Ha Dong Hoon a.k.a Haha was one of Jong Kook's friend from his childhood. Jong Kook always go there for dinner or lunch because he can get more privacy and the food also was good.

Jihyo already know about them and she always help Jong Kook to make a reservations at the restaurant whenever he ask for but this time she keeps on wondering with whom Jong Kook want to have dinner with. She seems can't help being wonder after she met with Jin Young in the afternoon and the conversation between Jong Kook and her which that he want to have dinner with her some day. 

"Why should i feel like that? That was his private matter..I don't need to care about that!", Jihyo talking in her mind. 

Jihyo call the restaurant and Haha takes the call.

"Yeoboseyo...Jihyo-yah...what's up?", Haha greet once he pick up he call as he already know the caller. He called Jihyo informally as he already assume Jihyo like her sister and his wife Byul also being a good friends with her.

"Hello, Oppa...Mr. Kim want to make reservations on Friday at 8 for dinner...can you arrange that for me?", Jihyo said her purpose of calling without wasting her time.

"Yah...shouldn't you ask me how i'm doing first before that?", Haha replied unsatisfied.

"Mianhae, oppa..I just need to rush..it's almost 5..I want to go home early...", Jihyo whined.

"Aishh...arasso...I will reserved it for him..is he coming alone or with anyone else?", Haha ask.

"I don't know..he's not say anything about that..you should ask him not me..I'm just his secretary...", Jihyo replied being flustered.

"Yah...i'm just asking...why are you being like this? Didn't i always ask that?", Haha ask in curious.

"I'm sorry...maybe i was tired..i think that's all..thank you Haha oppa...bye..", Jihyo replied.

"Ok..just go home and take rest..take care..bye..", Haha ended the call.

Jihyo start to pack her belongings and leave. She's not waiting for Jong Kook to coming out from his room. Jihyo heading home with unsettled feelings. She was so confused but later just put it aside.

Jihyo was taking a shower for more than an hour. She was trying to get rid off what ever feelings she had. She was not prepared for this kind of feelings. It already ended with Ji Hoon's death. She thought that she will never have this feeling anymore but seems it coming to her without her knowing. What should she do now, she then lost in her thoughts.

********************************************************************

Jihyo already arrived at her house from work when she received a phone call from her best friend Ji Min. She wants to meet her at Haha restaurant. Jihyo wanted to say no when she remember that Jong Kook was having dinner at the same place tonight but Ji Min keeps on begging her to meet there because she really wants to try all the foods at the restaurant after being recommended by one of her friend.

At last Jihyo agreed with Ji Min and she hope that she will not meet Jong Kook there. She still not ready to meet him outside of their office. It feels awkward, she thought. Jihyo arrived at 7 to avoid a meeting with Jong Kook and who-knows-who. She go to meet Haha to ask if her friend already there.

"Haha oppa...how you doing?", greet Jihyo once she saw him and hug him lightly.

"Jihyo-yah! I don't know you were here..do you come alone or with someone?", Haha ask when he saw Jihyo eyes keep wondering everywhere at his restaurant.

"I was waiting for my friend..did you have a reservation under name Han Ji Min?" Jihyo ask to make sure that Ji Min already booked for their dinner tonight.

"I think i saw that name before..let me check first", Haha then go through the list in his hand and he smile after that.

"Yes, that name are listed in here..let me take you to the seat..", Haha then guide Jihyo to her seat.

"How Byul doing? It's pretty hard for me to see her as i was busy with my work...hope she's doing fine..", Jihyo ask when she didn't saw Byul since she step in the restaurant.

"She was doing fine...I ask her to stay home since she was pregnant our first baby...", Haha replied happily remembering his wife and his unborn baby.

"Byul was pregnant?? Congratulations Haha oppa...you must be so happy...", Jihyo was so excited and happy at the same time. 

While they was busy talking while walking to the table, Jong Kook came in the restaurant. Jihyo are not aware of his presence but Haha did and he called Jong Kook immediately when he saw him. That make Jihyo widen her big beautiful eyes in shocked. She bit her lower lips and close her eyes after that and pray that Jong Kook will not see her but she luck was not with her that time.

"Jihyo-ssi?? It's that you?", Jong Kook ask once he saw her.

"Nehh...It's me..", Jihyo replied shortly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter