Chapter Twelve

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Huh?", Jihyo become blank.

"Yah! Mong Ji!", chuckled Jong Kook.

"What are you saying? Mong Ji??", Jihyo turn to look at Jong Kook still with her blank look.

"See..this is why i should call you Mong Ji...you always blank! Kyeopta! Mong Ji-ssi...hahaha...", Jong Kook pinched her cheeks.

"Yah!", Jihyo protest and pouting .

"Eiii...you look ugly...stop pouting or i will kiss that lips...", Jong Kook threatened. Jihyo quickly cover with her palms.

"Hahaha...now you afraid...back to my question...can you accompany me?", Jong Kook ask again. Jihyo pretend to think make Jong Kook annoyed. 

"Yah! Do you want or not?", Jong Kook start to get irritate.

"Kure! Aiishhh! I will bring you there...I go get change first...", Jihyo turn off the television and go to her room to change into proper cloth.

Jong Kook also change to his yesterday cloth as he don't bring any. He was thinking to buy new cloth when they at the town. While waiting for Jihyo to get done, Jong Kook go to his car and decided to just wait there. Not long after, Jihyo come out from the house and skip her way to Jong Kook's car. She was wearing a pair of jeans and white blouse with sneakers. Her hair was done into a ponytail. 

Jong Kook quickly open the passenger door for her. When Jihyo get in the car, Jong Kook fasten her seatbelt without wasting his time make Jihyo a little bit shocked but then just let it be.

"How nice if he was my boyfriend...Hmm..in your dreams Cheon Seong Im!", Jihyo said in her mind.

Jong Kook then go to the driver seat and fasten his own seatbelt before turn on the engine. He turn to look at Jihyo who looking outside the window.

"Jihyo-ya...you look beautiful..", Jong Kook praised her.

"Mwuh? What did you said?", Jihyo not hear what Jong Kook said clearly as she was too focus on the outside view.

"Anii..I said nothing...so, where we should go first now?", Jong Kook tried to change the subject.

"Hmmm...let me think...hmm..I think i should show you the beach first...here the beach was so beautiful...so, do you agree?", Jihyo looks excited when she mention the beach. 

"You really like beach a lot, do you?", Jong Kook just chuckle.

"Of course! The wave of the ocean makes me calmed...", Jihyo smiled genuinely.

"Arasso...so, we should go now...but can we stop any store to let me buy extra clothes? I don't have spare cloth and i can't let you and your parents get trouble preparing cloth for me...", said Jong Kook.

"Kure...let's drop by any store first then we go to the beach..", Jihyo agreed.

Jong Kook start to drive following Jihyo directions. They stop by at mini store and Jong Kook get some new clothes there. After that they heading towards the beach. Jihyo singing happily and Jong Kook also joined her. They were like a happy couple going for honeymoon but yet they don't. 

"I wish that i can make you happy like this always, Jihyo-ya...", Jong Kook said in his mind while took a glance at Jihyo who seems so happy singing a song.

"I wish that i can be with you like this forever, Jong Kook oppa...", Jihyo wish in her mind.

Both were enjoying each other company. Later they arrived at the beach Jihyo mention before. Jong Kook have to admit that it was one of beautiful beach he had ever came. Both getting out of the car and smell of ocean hit their nose immediately. Jihyo inhale the ocean breeze deeply. Jong KKook also do the same.

"Oppa..come, let's go to the beach...we can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter