Chapter Ten

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was an awkward silences during the journey to Jihyo hometown. Both were lost in their own world. Jong Kook was feel the urge to talk with Jihyo but he was afraid that he might end up talking alone since he know that Jihyo must be upset with his action.

Almost an hour they in the car, Jong Kook then stop at the rest stop to go for toilet. Jihyo was a bit relieved since she was like holding her breath being alone with Jong Kook to her hometown. She was mad at first when Jong Kook drag her to come with him but later she doesn't feels that anymore. She doesn't know why. After a while Jong Kook came with some refreshments. 

"Here some water for you..if you hungry, there's a bread and some chips...", Jong Kook offers Jihyo water since they don't bring any of it.

"Neh..thank you Mr. Kim..", Jihyo takes the water from Jong Kook but not looking at him in the eyes. 

"There is something i want to ask from you..", Jong Kook try to start a conversation.

"What is it Mr. Kim?", Jihyo replied while sipping the water from the bottle. She only glance at him.

"Can i..can i just call you Jihyo instead of Jihyo-ssi...we have been working together for almost a year and yet we still act like a stranger...", Jong Kook hesitated but he just want to follow his heart..

Jihyo just stay in silent as she doesn't know what to answer. She feel happy when he wanted to drop the formality but she still not sure about it.

"Jihyo-yah..", Jong Kook called her since he don't get any response from her.

"Neh..", Jihyo startled.

"Then i will call you Jihyo...since you don't say anything to object..", Jong Kook grinned at her but Jihyo can only rolls her eyes.

"Whatever you want Mr. Kim...", replied Jihyo nonchalantly.

"One more thing...from now onwards please don't call me Mr. Kim anymore..call me oppa...O.p.p.a...oppa...", Jong Kook smiled at Jihyo playfully.

"Why should i call you that?", Jihyo was widen her eyes in shocked with Jong Kook request.

"Just do as i said...am i not your superior? Shouldn't you follow my request? Besides what's with the formality? We are even not at work!", Jong Kook trying to make his request was logic with using his position. 

"What?", Jihyo huffed and just remain silent as she don't feel like to argue with him anymore. She knows that she will never going to win this conversation with him. But the truth is she was kind of like it to call him 'oppa'.

"What are you thinking Cheon Seong Im?!", shout Jihyo in her mind.

Jong Kook smiled happily knowing that he already win over Jihyo. He continue to drive while Jihyo just can sit at her seat feeling annoyed with his act. Soon after, Jihyo fall asleep. Jong Kook can only smile to see Jihyo. He thinks that Jihyo was so cute and still look beautiful even when she sleep. He must be crazy, he thought.

"What have you done to me, Song Ji Hyo?", Jong Kook talked to himself while took a glance at her.

They already arrived at Pohang but Jong Kook did not know where to go now because Jihyo never say exactly about where her parents house. He then stop at the side of the road and try to wake Jihyo up. He shake her body slowly and called her name. Jihyo stirs a bit after being constantly shake by Jong Kook.

"Where are we?", Jihyo ask while rubs her eyes.

"We already at Pohang...but i don't know where we should go exactly...that's why i  wake you up..", Jong Kook explained.

"Hmm...", Jihyo still in her sleepy state answer.

"So...can you show me where should we go now from here?", Jong Kook ask. Jihyo try to open her eyes more wide to see the road.

"Hmm...go straight...then after you saw one Chinese Restaurant at your right, take a left turn..", said Jihyo after she look around.

Jong Kook then start to drive again and follow Jihyo instruction. Jong Kook was amazed by the view of Jihyo hometown while they on their way to her parents house. Jong Kook act like a little boy who get excited when he saw the beautiful view of sea and makes Jihyo chuckled seeing his act. 

Finally they arrived in front of her parents house. Jihyo excitedly open the car door to get into the house but being stop by Jong Kook when he grab her wrist. Jihyo was shocked and glare at him.

"What are you doing?", ask Jihyo when she sit back at her seat.

"Just to remind you to not call me Mr. Kim, in front of your parents...plus just tell them that i was your colleague...not your boss...do you understand me?", said Jong Kook with looking at her eyes intensely.

"Aa...Arasso..i will do what you said Mr..Ki..oo..oppa..", Jihyo replied not looking at Jong Kook because she was so shy. Jong Kook only can chuckled at her but receiving a dead glare from Jihyo after that make him stop.

"Gaja..",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter