Chapter Three

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook was come out from his father room and saw Jihyo was being busy doing her work. Jong Kook then slowly approach her from behind.

Jihyo saw a shadow was towering over her, she then turn around only to found Jong Kook was standing there while smiling at her. Jihyo was shocked at first but then smirking and glaring at him.

"What do you want?", Jihyo asked while continuing her work.

"Nothing just watching you doing your work", Jong Kook then sit in front of her and watched her intensely.

"What are you doing?? Don't you have anything else to do? I'm trying to do my job here..", Jihyo was feeling so uncomfortable with Jong Kook staring at her.

"I'm going to be your boss soon..so, please have some respect!", Jong Kook raised his voice with serious face.

"Ne..nehh..i'm...i'm..i'm...sorry sir", Jihyo stuttered and keep on bowing because she was too shocked for getting scold by Jong Kook.

Jong Kook who already stand from his seat was actually holding his laugh. He really can't help to tease Jihyo even he only met her for a few hours. Jong Kook then just leave Jihyo who keep her head down because she really can't face Jong Kook now. She already feels like crying but in her mind she's been cursing him for scolding her.

Jong Kook then make his way to the elevator. He still holding his laugh while waiting for the elevator to arrived. Once he step on it, he bursting his laugh heartily. He found that Jihyo was so cute when he acted like scolding her for real. He feel excited to work with Jihyo soon.

The clock already shows 5 o'clock meaning it's time to go home. Jihyo was busy to clean her desk and pack her things when her phone suddenly ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?", Jihyo answer her phone.

"Hello, is this Song Ji Hyo?", the caller playfully asking her.

"Who is this? How do you get my number?", Jihyo look at her phone to see who are making the call but it only shows phone number meaning it's not in her contact list.

"It's me, your soon to be your boss", Jong Kook was giggling over the phone. Jihyo was shocked till she almost drop her phone. 

"Yah! What did you want??", Jihyo shout at her phone because she still mad at him for scolding her.

"Yah! Can you slow down your voice! I'm not deaf yet!", Jong Kook put his phone away from his ear because of Jihyo loud voice.

"Serve you right! What do you want? How did you get my number?", Jihyo was rolled her eyes even Jong Kook was not in front of her.

"I want to treat you a cup of coffee as an apology for this morning incident", Jong Kook said his intention and he was waiting for Jihyo answer nervously because he doesn't know why he really want to meet her again. Jihyo was stunned to hear his words but remembering how he scold her before makes her annoyed. Jihyo then said,

"It's okay Mr. Kim..I already forget about that...I need to go..see you soon and i forgive you..Mr. Kim, annyeong...", Jihyo then just end the called without let Jong Kook say anything more.

"Yah! Song Ji Hyo!", Jong Kook look at his phone in disbelief. He never thought that Jihyo will just ended his call just like that.

"That girl, jinjja!", Jong Kook mumbling to himself.

Jihyo on the other hand was laughing so hard but stop when she see her boss was about to out from his room. 

"You are not going home yet?", ask Mr. Kim because he used to saw Jihyo will leave within this time.

"Yes, i'm about to go..just packing my stuff", said Jihyo.

"Okay then, i take my leave now..see you tomorrow", he then make his way to the elevator.

"Nehh....", Jihyo bowed and continue to pack her stuff.

Meanwhile, Jong Kook already at the lobby of his father company. Everyone especially girls are watching him and whispering to each other. They are so fascinated with his looks, with a pointed nose, strange jawline and muscular body. 

Jihyo who just arrived at the lobby been wondering what happen when she look every girl was giggling and whispering to each other. She then walk through the door to go home when suddenly bumped into a man. 

"I'm sorry..", Jihyo apologize without looking. When she look up only to see Jong Kook been smiling at her.

"Come i send you home", Jong Kook said while holding her hand but Jihyo quickly released it and looked around afraid that people may watch them. She sigh with relief that nobody saw what happen. Jihyo then just walk away without say anything.

"Jihyo-ssi! Please, let me send you home as my apology...", plead Jong Kook but Jihyo just continue to walk.

"What does he want from me? Didn't i already said that i forgive him?" Jihyo said in her mind while still walking fast to not let Jong Kook follow her.

JongKook then just sighed and watch Jihyo go until her figure no longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter