Chapter Sixteen

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After have some drinks and talk for a while with Jihyo mother, Jong Kook make an excuse to bring Jihyo stuff in the car also to give them some time alone. Once Jong Kook is out of their sight, her mother take that chance to talk to her about their conversation last night.

"Seong im-ah...remember what we have talk about...omma wants you to try to give yourself a chance for new love...omma only wants the best for you and I like every mother's in the world, always hoping for your happiness, my dear...", her mother said while smile with full of love at her.

"Neh...I will remember what you said and will try to sort things out...I just need some time...thank you for always be my angel...I love you, omma...", replied Jihyo sincerely.

"I love you too my child...",

Jihyo then hug her mother and kiss her cheeks before she get off the couch. Jong Kook already came from his car to meet Jihyo mother before they start their journey back to Seoul.

The three of them are now standing in front of the door and Jihyo once again hug her mother before muttering some thank you words. Jong Kook who are standing near them just smile softly with the scene in front of him. Jihyo's father are not with them because he already leave the house earlier that morning.

Both of them get in the car and while they try to get comfortable, her mother keep on reminding Jong Kook to drive carefully and take care of her daughter for her. Her mother act makes Jihyo feel so embarrassed with Jong Kook.

"Omma...stop it! I can take care of myself...I'm not a kid anymore...", Jihyo said with pouting showing her disagreement with her mother request.

"Aishh...I'm your mother, of course i will worried about you...even more when you are so far away from us...", her mother start to nag at her.

"Eomonim...you don't need to worry...even if you are not ask for it, i myself are willing to look after her...so, you don't need to worried...", assured Jong Kook to make Jihyo's mother feel calm.

"Thank you so much, Jong Kook-ah...I feel so much better after hearing what you said...", her mother smile softly with ease at him.

"Omma...we need to go now if not we will arrive late at night...", Jihyo quickly said to not let her mother and Jong Kook conversation become long.

"Arasso...arasso...drive carefully, Jong Kook-ah...take care...", 

"Arasso eomonim...say hello to aboeji for me..." said Jong Kook.

"Neh...Palli...It's getting late...",

Jong Kook then fasten his seatbelt and start to drive while waving his hand to Jihyo mother. Jihyo also did the same and finally they are on the road heading to Seoul.

***************************************************************

After spending about 3 hours in the car they are already arrive at Seoul. Jong Kook make a last turn and now in front of Jihyo's apartment. He park the car and stretching out his hands and legs to release some muscle cramp because he's driving non stop from Pohang.

Jong Kook then turn his face to the passenger side to wake Jihyo who are still sleeping even they already arrived. Before Jong Kook reach for Jihyo, she start to stir and makes him jump a little bit but chuckled looking at her.

"We already here?", ask Jihyo who are not completely awake.

"Neh...we are here...", replied Jong Kook.

"Why didn't you wake me up??", Jihyo ask not looking at Jong Kook while fixing her hair and shirt. She feels so embarrassed because she's been sleeping the whole journey.

"l...l want to...but you already wake...heh...", flustered Jong Kook replied.

"Hmm...I think i better leave now...you need to drive back to your house...Thank you for everything, oppa...", Jihyo quickly get off the car and open the door at the backseat to get her stuff.

After take all her belongings, Jihyo quicken her pace but before she can get any further from there, a pair of hand holding her shoulder firmly. Jihyo stop and her heart start to beat so fast. She didn't know what to do and just stand still like a statue.

"Jihyo-yah...how can you just leave me like this? Shouldn't you invite me for some coffee??", Jong Kook whisper close to her ears and it send shiver through her spine.

"Op...op...oppa...", Jihyo become stuttered and she still not looking at Jong Kook because of nervous. 

Jong Kook is trying so hard to hold his laugh while he continue to .

"Why are you stuttering? I'm just asking you...", he said again but finally he burst out laughing so hard after that.

Jihyo who are nervous before, now can only feel that anger are filling her whole body. She even forget how she used to be so embarrassed earlier. Jihyo turn her body only to see Jong Kook are laughing so hard at her and his small eyes can barely be seen because of it.

"Yah!! Did you just played with me??", Jihyo feel so angry right now.

"Mian...Mianhae...Haha...I just can't help to teased you because you look so cute when you nervous...Mianhae...", said Jong Kook while trying so hard to stop laughing.

"Really? Do you really love it??", Jihyo ask with annoyed can be heard in her tone.

She then start to walk away from him moments later before Jong Kook could say anything else. She feels that what Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter