Chapter Seven

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ~~thank you to all my subscriber and those who give comments..really appreciate it! don't forget to upvote too if this story was in your liking! thank you so much!~~

 

Jong Kook was so happy to have a dinner with Jihyo even it's only at her house not at super fancy expensive restaurant which he might want to ask her to go at one of those places one fine day. But for now he really want to treasure this moment as it was hard for him to get her attention what more to be close like this.

While Jihyo being busy prepare the table for them, Jong Kook help her with the foods. Soon, the table have been filled with various kind of food including the one Jihyo been cooking before.

"Ahh...this look delicious!", Jong Kook claps his hand in excitement.

They start digging on their foods. Jihyo tried to eat like usual but feeling so awkward for having a dinner with her boss alone in her house, but after a while she start to eat everything that served on the table. She likes to eat very much, actually and for being shy not going to make her full plus enjoy the dinner.

"Woah! You really have a big appetite!", Jong Kook look at her in disbelief.

"I'm hungry...palli eat and go home..", Jihyo said while full with foods.

"Aisshh...why you always want me to leave? Let me enjoy this dinner..", Jong Kook still continue eating not care with Jihyo words.

"Do you think this is your house?? Just go home!!", Jihyo been shouting in her head while glaring at Jong Kook who seems to be enjoying his dinner that much!

"I'm so full!", Jong Kook leaned his back to the chair feeling satisfied with all the food he ate. 

"You can go home now Mr. Kim..it's getting late you know for you to be in my house..a single woman house...", Jihyo trying to give hint for Jong Kook to leave.

"Can i just stay for a while? I'm too full to drive...", said Jong Kook while rubbing his tummy.

"Just go home...rest at your own house.. you already invading my privacy...", Jihyo said in annoyance tone.

"Aishh...arasso...arasso...I'm leaving now..thank you for this dinner..see you at the office..", finally Jong Kook give up and start to stand from his seat and heading to the door but suddenly he turn around at the table again. Jihyo who saw him then asked,

"What else do you want Mr. Kim? Just go home..", Jihyo rolls her eyes.

"Ani...I just want to take my wallet and car key over there..", said Jong Kook. Jihyo feels so embarrassed now. She then just look down after that.

"You are cute!", Jong Kook said almost in whispered but Jihyo still can hear it and makes her blushing.

"Good night then...", Jong Kook leave after that with smile never left from his face.

********************************************************************

Kim's Group are going to organize a huge party to celebrate their company 25th anniversary end of the weekend. It will be the first big function for Jong Kook as a CEO and he wants everything to be perfect from the foods, decoration also performance that will be perform on that day. Most of important person in the industry will attend. It will be held at one of the hotel that Kim's Group owned at Seoul.

It's already Friday, the party will be held on Sunday but Jong Kook still not have a partner to accompany him as he never think of asking anyone. Actually, Jong Kook was having a thought to ask Jihyo to be his partner at the party, (well, of course he would like to go with her cause he likes her) but he not know how to.

Jihyo was busy with her work when Jong Kook came to her. It's almost a minute that Jong Kook been standing behind her. Jihyo was not aware of his presence as she too focus with her work. After a few good minutes Jong Kook been looking at her, then he decided to called her because he can't stand there without speak out his intention.

"Jihyo-ssi...", called Jong Kook softly.

"Omo! You scared me Mr. Kim...", Jihyo shocked.

"I'm sorry..actually i just want to ask you something..you know that our company are going to have a party this weekend right? So...i was thinking that i would like to ask you to become my partner that night...will you?", Jong Kook said finally.

"What?", Jihyo looked at him with blank face.

"Be my partner...please?", Jong Kook was making his cute puppy eyes pleading to Jihyo. Jihyo almost chuckles but she hold it and make a flat face.

"I'm not going to the party as i have something important to do this weekend..", said Jihyo and turn her focus back to her work.

"Wae?? Why you not coming? What more important than our company anniversary?!", Jong Kook shout a little when he heard Jihyo said she's not coming to the party.

"Yah! Why did you shouted at me?? I'm not deaf yet! And i'm not going because i have more important things to do!", Jihyo was a little bit angry but she then apologise knowing her limit as she was talking with her employer.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim..i didn't mean to raised my voice...i really can't come tomorrow..i hope you understand...", said Jihyo with guilty.

"It's ok..i started it first..if you really can't come, what can i do..i get going first..see you on Monday...", Jong Kook leave feeling sad but he knows that he can't force Jihyo.

Jihyo eyes following Jong Kook until he is no longer been seen. Jihyo actually lied to Jong Kook about she's not going to the party. She did not have anything else to do this weekend actually. She only doesn't want to be Jong Kook partner as she don't want people to think she was taking an advantage which the fact it is not.

********************************************************************

Today was the day for the party. Jong Kook still at his room checking on his appearance. He was wearing nice dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter