Chapter Fifteen

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihyo slowly come out by showing her face little by little. She knew that Jong Kook will not leave until she finish her lunch in front of him. He's someone who don't give up easily. When he saw Jihyo's head popping out slowly, he only can chuckle lightly with her act. In his heart, he said "such a cutie..".

He then put a pillow behind her so that she will sit with comfort. Jong Kook take the tray beside her bed which is full with various of foods and lay it all on the bed table that he already put before. Without wasting his time, Jong Kook quickly take the spoon and put some rice and fish to feed her but Jihyo suddenly stop him from doing so. Before he can protest, the spoon already change it's owner.

"Oppa...palli...open your mouth and eat...you are not even take your lunch yet, right? Aaa...", Jihyo said when she saw that Jong Kook only staring at her not moving an inch. Not satisfied with Jong Kook stared, Jihyo also act like she's trying to feed some 5 year old children by open and gesture him to follow her gesture.

"Gwenchana, Jihyo-yah...I will take it later...you are the one who should eat first...besides you need to take your medicine after this...", said Jong Kook while smile at her sweetly after realise what she's been trying to do.

Jihyo cheeks start to form some red color when Jong Kook smiled at her and almost drop the spoon but Jong Kook are fast enough to catch it. He then takes the opportunity to feed her but Jihyo not simply let him. Like a child, she try to take back the utensil but failed and Jong Kook start to hold her hand and shake his head so that she not refuse him. Jihyo hesitantly open and eat her lunch feed by Jong Kook.

Jong Kook carefully blew the hot food to make it cool before he can let Jihyo eat. While Jihyo can only look at him and admired of how much he care for her with everything he does and that's make her feel more guilty for not accepting his love. Jihyo knew that Jong Kook is a good man but she still traumatized with her past and it makes her think it's not fair for Jong Kook to be with her who still can't forget the past. Jihyo just wished in her heart that she will get over her past and be with the one she love, someday.

"Mianhae, oppa...please wait for me if you really love me...I will try to forget my past...just, please wait for me...", said Jihyo in her heart.

Jong Kook keep on feeding Jihyo until she finish all the foods. After that, he take the medicine with a glass of warm water and give it to Jihyo which she gladly accept.

"Oppa...thank you...", said Jihyo.

"Gwenchana...I should take care of you...so, get some rest...I want to take all this downstairs...", replied Jong Kook with a warm smiled and pat her head.

He then get out from her room and bring the tray to the kitchen. Jong Kook stays at the kitchen to take his lunch because his stomach start to sing a song. After he done, he goes back to upstairs to check on Jihyo. When he reach at her bedroom door, he can see that Jihyo already fall asleep again. Jong Kook can only chuckled to look how fast she can get back to sleep.

"You are so cute, Jihyo-yah...I hope you will believe in my loves towards you and accept me to be your lover...Saranghae, Song Ji Hyo...", said Jong Kook in his mind while he look at her and close the door after that.

************************************************************************

Jong Kook spend another night at Jihyo's hometown and today he's going to back to Seoul. Jong Kook already prepared his belongings and about to come down to the living room before he hear some noisy sound from Jihyo's bedroom. He then go to where he heard the sound to check if anything happen to Jihyo. Once he arrived at Jihyo's bedroom front door, he can see that Jihyo trying to walk with the crutches but failed when she keep sit back on her bed.

"What happen, Jihyo-yah?", Jong Kook immediately goes to her and help her.

"I was trying to walk with this but i can't...it's so hard...", Jihyo whining and almost burst out crying.

"Gwenchana...let me help you...", Jong Kook can only chuckle when Jihyo being like a spoiled child.

Both of them come down to the living room and meet with Jihyo's parents. They having their breakfast together which already prepared by Jihyo's mom. After a while, Jong Kook excuse himself to go back to Seoul and thanks them for giving him wonderful time since he get there. He gave Jihyo another week off because he want Jihyo to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter