Chapter Eleven

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jong Kook hands were sweating enough when he took a sit in front of Jihyo's father. He tried to look cool but people can tell when they see him, he was nervous. Jihyo's father just observing Jong Kook which make Jong Kook could not sit still. After a while her father start to speak.

"Jong Kook-ssi...why you look nervous? I'm not going to eat you..", Jihyo's father chuckled looking at Jong Kook.

"I'm sorry sir...it's just that it was my first time meeting you and i don't know what to say plus i don't bring any gift for you and eomonim...", Jong Kook finally let his breath out.

"It's okay...don't trouble yourself for bring any gift...you are Seong Im friend and as her friend you are welcomed to this house...may i know where did you come from? Seong Im never tell me about you...", ask Jihyo's father.

"I'm from Seoul...me and Jihyo was working together in the same place...", replied Jong Kook.

"Aah...you are from Seoul...it's kind of far from here...what makes you came here? Are you having a relationship with my daughter?", ask Jihyo's father suddenly while raised his brows. Before Jong Kook can answer, Jihyo's mother come to them.

"Jagiya..enough with the talk...let's have dinner first..we will talk while we eating...Jong Kook-ssi, come.. ", Jihyo's mother dragged her husband to the dining room.

"Nehh...eomonim...", Jong Kook stand from his seat and followed them.

All four of them already sit at the dining and various of food were served in front of them. Jong Kook was gulping his saliva looking at all those delicious foods. He was hungry actually since he only ate a bread that he buy earlier on their way to Jihyo's house. 

"Have a meal, omma...appa...", said Jihyo followed by Jong Kook.

"Neh...have a meal too...", both Jihyo's parent said together.

They start to take the foods into their bowl. Jong Kook was hesitated to eat and just watch Cheon's family having their dinner until Jihyo who sit beside him, nudge his ribs make him startled and look at Jihyo.

"What are you not eating, Jong Kook-ssi?", says Jihyo's mother suddenly when she saw Jong Kook's bowl still empty. She then put a fish for Jong Kook.

"Omo! Eomonim...Gwenchana...I can take it myself...", Jong Kook being flustered.

"Anii...Gwenchana...you are like my son already...palli eat...if not it will get cold...eat till you full, neh?", Jihyo's mother just smile at Jong Kook.

"Nehh...i will...thank you eomonim...", Jong Kook start to eat.

Later all of them done with the dinner feeling full. Jihyo with her mother start to clean up the table. Being grateful, Jong Kook straight to the sink to help them wash the dishes.

"Aigoo...Jong Kook-ssi..what are you doing? You are our guest...just leave it there...Seong Im will do it later...", Jihyo's mother surprised to saw Jong Kook start to wash the plates and cups.

"Gwenchana...you have prepared all the meals...this is least i can help with...", Jong Kook replied while continue washing the dishes.

"No...you can't do that...just leave it there...", Jihyo's mother drag Jong Kook out from the kitchen leaving Jihyo continued to clean the table. Jong Kook take a seat at the living room with Jihyo's father.

"Jong Kook-ssi...hope the foods is good and you eat a lot...", said Jihyo's father once Jong Kook sit on the couch.

"Nehh...It was good and i was full too...thank you...", Jong Kook was grateful.

"But Jong Kook-ssi...you still not answer my question before...did you and my daughter having a relationship??", Jihyo's father asked with a serious tones and make Jong Kook gulped his saliva.

"Err...we are just friend, sir...we are working together at the same place...", Jong Kook was so nervous.

"Appa...why did you ask him like that? He just my colleague...This is embarrassing!", Jihyo suddenly came and protest her father question.

"Aishh..I was just asking! Besides, why did he had to come from Seoul just to meet you?", Jihyo's father don't have a clue that Jong Kook was driving Jihyo to Pohang as he's been interrupted earlier by his wife when he having a talk with Jong Kook.

"Jagiya...Jong Kook-ssi was driving your daughter all the way from Seoul to here...", her mother said with a tray of tea on her hands.

"Jinjja?? I'm so sorry Jong Kook-ssi...it's not my intention to make you uncomfortable...is because Seong Im was my only daughter and i just want the best for her...I apologies for my question before...", Jihyo's father apologize.

"It's ok, sir..I am ok with it...you are doing what a father should do...and i am apologize for came here without your knowledge...I'm really sorry...", Jong Kook bow his head.

"No need to apologies...you already send my daughter here safely and i was really grateful for that..and please just call me aboeji...you had called Seong Im's mom eomonim...so you have to call me aboeji...aratji, Jong Kook-ssi?", Jihyo's father smile at Jong Kook sincerely.

"Neh....and just call me Jong Kook...aboeji..", Jong Kook return the smiled feeling much more at ease.

Jihyo was relieved when her father and Jong Kook are start to get comfortable with each other. They talked about everything that night. It's almost midnight and Jihyo's father had ask Jong Kook to stay for a night. Jong Kook at first try to decline but after being persuaded by Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter