Chapter Eight

It Will Always Be You!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jong Kook been dragging Jihyo all the way out of the hall. People looking at them with a questioning look but Jong Kook did not care about them at all. Jihyo can only follow him in silent and just smile to the people who saw them. Jong Kook still holding Jihyo hand until they reach at the car park.

"Yah! Let me go!", Jihyo shout after she saw there is no one around and hit Jong Kook hand with her other hand.

"Yah! It's hurts!", Jong Kook shout back and released her hand.

"Serves you right!", Jihyo then leave but again Jong Kook caught her hand.

"Yah..i want to go home..i'm tired..", Jihyo plead but she did not fight back.

"Aishh! Just let me send you home...it's already midnight and not safe for you to go home alone..", Jong Kook try to persuade her. Jihyo was biting her lower lips and stay silent.

"Yah...could you just listen to me this one time..please..", Jong Kook still not give up. Jihyo still in silent. Jong Kook was waiting for her answer nervously.

"Fine...", she replied at last. 

Jong Kook felt relieved hearing her answer. He was afraid that Jihyo will refused. When Jihyo want to open the passanger door, Jong Kook was fast enough to open it for her. Jihyo stunned and not moving an inch.

"Yah..why are you still standing there..palli get in..it's getting cold here..", Jong Kook then took her hand and guide her to the seat. Jong Kook then put on a seatbelt to her. Jihyo can feel his breath brushing over her face, it send warms feeling to her and she like it.

"Yah! Pabo! What are you thinking Song Jihyo??", Jihyo said in her mind.

She was blushing furiously being so close with Jong Kook like this. She never been this close to Jong Kook even when they are working together. Jong Kook also feel his heart was beating crazily with this kind of distance with Jihyo. 

"Mr. Kim..i..i can do it myself..", Jihyo stuttered but Jong Kook already done.

Jong Kook then fastly go to the driver seat with a smile on his face. He then start the engine while took a glance at Jihyo. Jihyo on the other hand was looking at the window feeling awkward. She doesn't know what to say, so she just stay in silent.

"Kaja...", Jong Kook said shortly after.

All the way to Jihyo house, none of them start any conversation. Both were in their own thoughts. Jihyo still not leaving her sight from the window, Jong Kook sometimes took a glance over her. She looks more beautiful tonight, he thought. After a while, Jong Kook decided to start a talk because he can't stand the awkward silent between them.

"Can i ask you something?", Jong Kook start and look at Jihyo before turn back his focus on road.

"What do you want to ask?", Jihyo replied.

"Why did you tell me that you are not coming today? Did you purposely lied to me?", Jong Kook been curious from the party earlier but he didn't manage to ask her before because he's been busy with his business partner. Jihyo was biting her lower lips not knowing how to answer him.

"Just tell me the truth..why did you lie to me? Am i that bad that you don't want to be my partner?", Jong Kook was persistent.

"It's not like that Mr. Kim..i...i didn't mean to lie to you..i just think i can't be your partner as i was only your secretary..i don't want people to think that i'm taking an advantage over you..", Jihyo explained and lower her head. She not dare to look at Jong Kook feeling guilty rejecting his offer to be his partner.

"Yah...why must you think like that..it was nothing for you as my secretary to accompany me with those kind of event..it's company event though..it was normal..", Jong Kook said. Jihyo stay on silent.

"Gwechana..let's not talk about this anymore..it's already over..but  i forgot to say something...you...you look beautiful tonight..", Jong Kook praised with smile on his face.

Jihyo face redden upon hearing his compliment and she turn her head to the window feeling shy. Jong Kook just smile and took a glance at her. She so cute being like that, his mind said.

Soon enough, they arrived at Jihyo apartment. Jong Kook stop the car in front of her building. When he turn to Jihyo, he surprised to look Jihyo who already sleep peacefully there. He scratched his head not knowing how to wake her up.

"Jihyo-ssi...Jihyo-ssi...", Jong Kook called her and shake her body slowly but Jihyo didn't budge a bit. 

After a few minutes, Jihyo start to move a little. Still not open her eyes, she then turn to Jong Kook's side where he happen to be exactly near her face and their nose almost touch each other. Suddenly Jihyo open her eyes, Jong Kook small eyes become big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter