Chapter 81 *The Finale*

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

The girls are getting ready for the second day of their concert and fans kept on showering them with love. Mina's worriedness wash away when she saw so many are supporting her. Their parents came with me greeting them as the managers are busy with preparing their things that left me to welcome them as I can't do some heavy works like I used to do. 

 

"Aigoo Alexis~" Jeongyeon's mom said, welcoming me with a hug. She arrived with Seungyeon and their sister who bowed at me. 

 

"How are you?" She asked me worriedly. Since it's been awhile since I am working for the girls I became close with them and it feels like I habe another family, lots of family. 

 

"I'm fine Auntie." I said she gave me another hug and I ushed them to their seats. It's cute to see their family sitting with each other. 

 

"Alex!" Looking behind me I saw Mina's parents smiling. Giving them a bow Mina's mom pulled me into a hug. 

 

"Oh my gosh Honey are you okay now?" All of them asked the same question which gave me a warm feeling inside. 

 

"I am okay now mom." I can't help but to blush as I call Mina's mother, mom. "I just need to wait till the doctors remove my cast."

 

"Make sure to see a therapist after that Alex, so you can get used to the feeling of your elbow." I nod at Mina's dad thanking them. I let them sat beside Sana and Momo's family before excusing myself as Sadness unnie is calling me. 

 

"You should sit next to Mina's parents." Unnie said making me frown. 

 

"Why?" Flicking my forehead I grunt. "What was that for?" 

 

"Just sit next to Mina's parents. Tonight you will watch the concert with them." I didn't argue and just went back to their side. I sat next to Mr. Myoui. 

 

"Why are you sitting there?" Mrs. Myoui asked me. 

 

"I...uh Sadness unnie said that I will watch the concert with you." 

 

"Oh really?" She beamed her smile and it reminds me of Mina. They have the same eyes. "Akira, honey do you mind if you exchange seat with Alex?" Mr. Myoui shook his head, standing up I gave him a bow and sat right next to Mrs. Myoui. Fans started to arrive with Sana's grandma shivering a little. 

 

"Are you okay?" I asked with Mrs. Myoui translating what I said. 

 

"She said that she's a little cold." Not thinking twice I took off my sling and my jacket giving it to her. She gave me a huge smile bowing at me. "I did not regret letting Mina love you." Mrs. Myoui said making me blush. We were surprised when the music starts indicating that the concert is starting that drove fans crazy. 

 

Each stage are jaw dropping especialky the units that the girls made. Nayeon, Jihyo and Chaeng did a great cover of Arianna's song, Tzuyu, Sana, Dahyun and Jeongyeon did a funky and cute performance while Mina and Momo did an elegant dance. Sitting like this blended with the crowed makes me fangirl so hard. Their hard work with hours of practice paid off. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

I finally spotted our family that are sitting together with Alex sitting right between ny parents. I know Alex saw me looking at them as she waved her hand which I happily returned. As the music stopped we stand side by side to give our speech, with me feeling my heart feeling like it will burst out any seconds.

My thoughs got distracted when Tzuyu suddenly cried. This kid rarely cried and this is the first time that she cried in front of our fans. We hugged Tzuyu comforting her while the fans continues to yell 'Saranghae'. When she ended her speech I took a deep breath. 

 

"I wanted to thank everyone who is here. Our sunbaenims, our bosses, our friends, our fans..." The fans scream grew louder. "...and of course our family that flew all the way here. Actually while preparing for our concert there's somany thought runnibg through my mind. I am actualky scared of facing our fans at the thought that I hurted and makes you feel disappointed to me." I saw Alex hung her head low. 

 

"I know that what I have, the relationship that I have is unacceptable here in Korea but our Onces stood by us, stood behind me and I thank you for that." The screen behind us showed Alex who is already wiping her eyes with mom conforting her. 

 

"I know, my thank you is not enough and I will never get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter