Chapter 58

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

The girls still have couple of minutes before the concert starts. We are here in Thailand and the girls are overwhelmed with how many fans they have. 

 

"Guys.." Jihyo called out standing with her crutches. I feel bad that she can't dance with her members. Even the doctors advice that she should halt her activities she still here with her members, ready and happy to perform for her fans. Of course us managers told her that she should sit and can't dance with her members. 

 

"...this is it. Our first overseas concert." Her members beamed their smiles and Mina caught my eyes. She's bouncing up and down evidently excited to perform for their Thai fans. "Let's do great okay?" Everyone nods their head enveloping everyone with a hug. 

 

"Let's just enjoy and do our best." Jungyeon said patting Tzuyu and next is Chaeyoung's hair. 

 

"Twice, Twice let's do great!" After breaking their group hug I approached Mina, who is walking back and fro. 

 

"Hey relax." I said smiling at her. Lifting her head her frown fades turning into smile that I really love. 

 

"I can't Lex, I am too excited and nervous at the same time." Poking her cheeks, she grabbed my hand never letting go. She gave me a squeeze from time to time and I saw her with eyes closed letting out a deep breath, probably calming herself. 

 

The staff signalled them to go to their position as the concert will start soon. Mina looks at me and I gave her a comforting smile. 

 

"Relax and just enjoy. You will do great I know that." Patting her head she let go of my hand and approached Jihyo. 

 

"Let me help you." I said resting my hand on her shoulder. Jihyo faced me nodding her head. Hooking her arm around my neck she thanked me. 

 

"Thanks unnie." She said patting her head helping her to walk to her seat. "Unnie I'm nervous." Stopping on our tracks I looked at her smiling. 

 

"Don't be, I know all of you will do really great." I thought it will make her feel better but her frown didn't fades. 

 

"I know but look at me. I can't dance. I am just sitting there." 

 

"Aigoo! Jihyo listen..." I sigh. "What's important is you are here with your members. I know they will understand your situation right now." Giving her an affectionate bump in the head I let her to sit down and handed her the mic. "Fighting." I said backing away watching as she goes up and the music starts and the whole arena filled with blasting music and the fans screams. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter