Chapter 67

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

Arriving back from our schedule we were greeted by Alex who is laying on the couch with her laptop resting on her stomach. She fell asleep while watching horror movie. Eish! I told her that there's no need of waiting for us. I heard Junkil oppa chuckled shaking his head. He sets the box of pizza by the counter with Pinky oppa trying to take a photo of Alex using a filters but luckily Sadness unnie snatched his phone. 

 

"Don't ever do that." She said checking if oppa capture something that he can use to tease Alex. 

 

"Why are you always taking her side?" He asked tuking his phone back to his pocket. 

 

"Because she's not a pain in the like you." Oppa is like a child that sulks easily but the other managers let him be. Approaching the sleeping Alex I shook my head. How can see fall asleep while watching something scary. Carefully I took off her headphones flinching as I heard the sound effects from the movie. It's loud as hell. Turning off the laptop I studied her face to check if she cleaned her wounds. 

 

Caressing her head I leaned over to gave her forehead a kiss. Our managers bid their farewell with Jihyo and Momo walked then to the door. Should I let Alex sleep here or should I wake her up? But it will be hard for her to go back to sleep. 

 

"Just let unnie sleep here." Jeongyeon said brushing her teeth. Giving her a nod I let her sleep in the couch with me wanting to sleep with her but I am worried that I might hurt her wounds. Leaving her side for a few seconds I grabbed her blanket to cover her. 

 

"Let me just set the aircon for unnie." I gave Dahyun a pat in the head thanking her. I am thankful that my members sees Alex not just our manager or my girlfriend but also their sister and best friend. After she set the aircon she bid good night following Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to their shared room. 

 

"Good night babe." I whispered giving her a peck on the lips. We'll probably shares the pizza tomorow. 

 

 

 

The next morning we woke up late as we don't have schedule for couple of days as the company gave us a day off after our Signal promotion and before our encore concert and Japan activities. Alex kept on apologozing for not be able to wait for me but I understand her. She's still not okay and needs a lot of sleep. 

 

Suddenly Jeongyeon pulled me to the corner of the house, far enough for my members not to hear us. 

 

"Are you nuts?" She asked, hands on her waist. "Nayeon told me that you are planning to meet up with Mark oppa." Maybe I should have not told this to her. Sighing I looked at her straight in the eyes. 

 

"I need to talk to him." I said. I was desperate as at any time I know there is a big chance of him telling this to the board. 

 

"But still. You know how emotionally incapable he is. He can't even accept what he saw what more if you tell this to him, that you don't love him and te only think you can give to him is being friends." She has a point but what can I do? I don't have a choice. 

 

"I know he can't accept it, but I need to give it a try. Anytime he can just go straight to the board and tell this, tell them about us." Jeongyeon closed her eyes. "We can loose Alex. I can loose her and I don't want that to happen." Leaving her my decision is final. I will talk to him.

 

Arriving at the living room I saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu watching as Dahyun volunteered to help Alex to clean her wound. Sitting at the couch just beside Chaeyoung. Dahyun hold the cotton bringing it close to Alex's wounded brow. 

 

"Be careful okay?" We all know that Dahyun has a heavy hand, I remembered her one time when she massaged Nayeon's back. Ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter