Chapter 66

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

Wiping my face gently,I just washed my face which is actually a hard task. I need tp be careful not to put too much pressure to my face as I am beaten up, good thing no need for stitches. Looking at myself in the mirror, I leaned closer staring at myself. 

 

I had black eye before but not this much to the point that the side of my eyes is red due to the blow I got. The girls are very worried for me especially Mina. I feel bad that this happened now that they are very busy with rehearsals for their encore concert, TV guestings, cf filmings and ther Japanese debut. It is all wrong timing. 

 

Mina is the one that is the most affected with this. She's always quiet even we together. Sighing I shook my head. I need to think of something that can distract everyone. Maybe I can set up a barbeque on the roof top that everyone can enjoy, but I need to ask permission first to the landlord of the apartment. Quickly finishing cleaning up I wore my cap, grabbing my mask I went out of the dorm and went straight to the lanlord's unit. 

 

"Hi, I am living at one of the unit at third floor." I said as the landlord opened the door giving him a bow. He smiled at me and also probably wondering what happened to my face. 

 

"Oh what can I do for you?" He asked opening the door widely so I can enter his unit but I shook my head. 

 

"Oh I just want to ask permission if we can use the roof top? We will be having barbeque for dinner later. Is it okay if we use the roof top?" The landlord smiled at me nodding his head. 

 

"Thank you sir." With that I bid my farewell giving him a deep bow before walking away. Walking towards the mart I sigh in relief as it is a good day to have barbeque with the girls. 

 

Pushing the cart I looked around to see if there is something I can cook beside having a barbeque, maybe I can cook some stew and maybe have a drink but I need to ask permission with the managers first, but I remembered I have some medicine that I am drinking so pass with the drinking of alcohol. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

I got a message from Alex saying that she prepared something for us that made me wants to go home as quickly as possible. 

 

"I wonder what unnie prepared." Jeongyeon said, I informed them about what Alex messaged me. 

 

"Maybe unnie cooked something delicious. Where's Junkil oppa? We need to go home quickly." Momo said making us chuckle. She ran out of the room probably looking for our managers so we can go home now. We just finished our rehearsals and we are super tired. Typing my reply I can't help but to smile. 

 

 

To: Babe 💜

We are on our way. I'll be home soon 😊.

 

I feel like we are married couple with my message giving me fuzzy feeling around my belly. I know these past few days has been rough because of us being worried with what Mark can do, but I am thankful with the people around us. The managers cheering us up and the members assuring us that they will stand for us. 

 

"Girls let's go! Alexis said that she cooked something for us." Momo jumped in joy with what Junkil oppa said. 

 

"I knew it! I knew its food." All we can do is shook pur head grabbing our things. I feel excited going home with Alex waiting for us, waiting for me to arrive. 

 

We arrived at the roof top to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter