Chapter 74

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

'An idol having a relationship with a girl? Worst is it's her manager.'

 

'I think this is the first time someone exposed an artist to have a relationship with the same gender.'

 

'This could be a lie, we need to wait for JYP's official statement.'

 

'People commenting here like they committed a crime. Let Mina choose who she will love. She's just a human and I think Long Legged manager take care of her.'

 

'Nothing will change for me. I still love Twice, I still love Mina. I hope 2yeon is real.'

 

 

It's been two days and there's a bunch of comments I can see at the news comment sections. Some are defending us, some are saying how disappointed they are with Mina. The company are still discussing if they will tell the truth ir hide it for now. No one in the group went outside as the managers are afraid on what will happen as fans are alreafy waiting outside the complex. 

 

We are told to avoid reading the comments to avoid getting hurt and be affected with what the netizens will say. 

 

"I hate Mr. Kim, I wished thatbthey kicked him way way back!" Nayeon said sitting beside Jeongyeon with ice cream on her hand. 

 

"I don't get it, why he still takes Mark oppa's side even after what he has done to Mina." Jihyo stated flipping through the channels. I felt sorry with the girls, they supposed to have their activities this day but it was all cancelled because of the news. This is what I am afraid of, it might affect the girls career. Excusing myself I went out of the dorm ucking my hand on my pocket to feel the pack of cigarette that I hid there. Sorry Mina I promised that I will not smoke again but I needed it. I needed it to calm myself. 

 

 Reaching the roof top I leaned my back on the wall closing my eyes sighing. As I thought everythibg is falling ibto places this happened. I don't know if fans will accept what relationship we have or turn their backs to Mina. I feel that it is so unfair that they accepted the fake dating with open arms and this, us, we receive criticism. Why? Is it because we are both girls?

 

Shaking my head I grabbed the pack of cigarette to grab myself a stick, putting it to my lips lighting it up. I decided to walkef towards the edge of the roof peeking down to see people gathered outside. I assume it's their fans. Letting out a sigh I walked over the bench sitting down. 

 

I didn't realized that the door creaked open. I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and I know it's Mina. 

 

"Sorry for smoking again." I said ready to throw the cigarette in the ground but she stopped me. 

 

"You needed it. All I need is a hug." She stayed like that, we stayed like this. I was selfish for thinking of releaving my stress and forgot about Mina's so as soon as I finished I asked her to sit next to me. 

 

We stayed there just in complete silence, enjoying the breeze, the night view and our warmth. Kissing her forehead she gave me a smile. 

 

"Alex do you know that I want to move out with you." She said looking up at me. "We will look for our own place, then we will buy our own things such as the couch, the drawers, T.V, alot of things at our place." The thought makes me smile. Imagining it, makes me happy. 

 

"One day Mina, when everything falls into places. When everything is fine and when everyone accepted us." 

 

"Do you think they will not accept us?" She asked playing with my finger. I don't know if they will accept us. I don't know if we will be accepted in a society like this. Accepted in a country like Korea. 

 

"I hope we will be. I wish we will be." I answered looking at her straight in the eyes. I'm actually worried of going to university tomorrow. I am worried on what will they say to me. Am I going to get bashed? But it's fine to get bash, throw their harsh words to me but not to Mina, I can't bare it. 

 

As we went back to the dorm Nayeon walked towards us showing her phone to us. 

 

"The fans posted these what they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter