Chapter 34

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis POV*

 

Wearing my white shirt and a black pin on my right chest I sigh looking at my reflection. This day we will bring dad to his resting place. Maybe if I just come home as soon as I heard about his condition maybe I was given a chance to take care of him more. 

 

I sat down on my bed looking around my room. Even when I was still mad at dad I never throw all the things he gave me. My first guitar that he gave me on my eleventh birthday, the drumstick that I always look when we are going to the mall and the beatbox he gave me for my eighteenth birthday. 

 

Sighing I felt my eyes getting teary, even though I keep on convincing myself that he is in a better place now I can't erase the fact that we have so much time that we wasted. Hearing a knock on my door mom enters my room. 

 

"Are you ready?" She asked earning a nod from me. Sitting down she held my hand. "Are you okay sweetie?" 

 

"I'm okay mom, don't worry too much about me." Squeezing her hand for assurance she gave me a smile. "What about you mom, how are you?" As soon as I asked that her eyes became teary. 

 

"I will be fine." She said resting her head to my shoulder, I closed my eyes letting out a deep breathe. "After all those years I still love him." Fighting my tears back, my jaw tightens. 

 

"When I saw him at the hospital it broke my heart." Mom sobbed. "And it's when I realized that I still love him. That he is the one that my heart is beating for." Pulling her closer I kissed mom's forehead. 

 

"He is in a better plave now mom. He will never feel any pain now. He is free from all of his pain." I mumbled wiping my tears. "Mom you know I realized something just now." Mom pulled away wiping her tears. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"That you are so ugly when you are crying." I chuckled as mom hit me on my shoulder. "Just kidding." I said rubbing my sore arm. 

 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

Oh my god! Finally we have an off! Being busy for a month and almost no sleep finally we have an off and time for ourself. I just talked with Alex earlier informing me that it's her father's funeral. 

 

I reminded her to get some rest which she agreed and told me the same. We all gather at the living room, my eyes locked at the television. 

 

"Oh my gosh!" Chaeyoung exclaimed catching our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter