Chapter 27

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been distracted because on the news that my sister told me. Making mistakes since early in the morning and good thing they understand me but still I hate it when it's because of him. Why did he suddenly pop out like that? What does he thinks of us? He thinks that he can just contact or approach us because something happens to him? Call me everything but it breaks me when he left. 

 

Right now Mina was cleaning my cut on my index finger. I was trying to cook for us since they don't have schedule this morning. Her forehead creased, frowning her jaw tightens. 

 

"It's just a small cut." I said but it's obviously not, the bleeding won't stop until she put pressure on it. 

 

"What do you mean small cut? Can't you see how deep it is?" I chuckled caressing her cheeks. I am glad that Mina is right here with me. 

 

"You don't know how thankful I am that you are with me." I mumbled my eyes are stinging because of the tears threatening to fall. I smiled pulling her closer to me. I leaned my forehead with her closing my eyes. Mina makes my mind and heart at peace and words can't express how much I love her. 

 

"You don't have to thank me Alex. I am with you through this." I smiled letting my tears to escape. Slowly she wrapped her arms around my shoulder, my arms around her slim waist. We just stayed silent enjoying our closeness and warmth that we are giving each other. 

 

 

 Sitting at the living room waiting for Mina. She said that since they have free time tonight she wants to go on a date with me, of course I agreed it's been a long time since we went out. Looking at my clothes I settled with my white long sleeves shirt on top of it is my black jacket, paired with my black fitted jeans. I quickly stood up as I heard the door on her room clicked opened revealing Mina who is dressed with her white button up shirt, her balck coat and a fitted ripped jeans. 

 

My heart starts to bang against my chest with her oh so lovely smile. As I approached her I can feel my cheeks heating up. 

 

"Hi." I greeted shyly earning a giggle from her. 

 

"Hi." Her hand reached for my collar playing with it. "Why do I feel like we are going on our first date?" She said, well I also feels like we are going on our first date. 

 

"Mina every time that I am with you it feels like our first date." I shyly admitted and we heard her members teasing us. 

 

"Oh love!" Jungyeon sang hugging Nayeon who is happily returning the hug. 

 

"Jihyo-yah can you be my girlfriend so we can be as lovey dovey as them." Momo pouted rubbing her cheeks against Jihyo. 

 

"Aigoo even Jihyo unnie is not your girlfriend you two still acts as if you are together." Chaeyoung said busy on her sketchbook, laying on her stomach on the floor while Tzuyu is using her back as a pillow. 

 

"Okay! We will be going now." Mina pulled me towards the door stopping only to put on our shoes. "Bye guys." She yelled opening the door. 

 

"Bye guys." I said ready to exit the dorm when I heard Momo's voice. 

 

"Don't forget our jokbal!" We both laugh and next thing I knew Mina pulled me towards the elevator. We laugh at our own action our hand never leavibg each other. 

 

"So where are you taking me Ms. Myoui?" I asked leaning my back on thr elevator's wall. 

 

"It's a secret Alexis but don't get your hopes too high okay?" I nod staring at her. Mina looks at me straight in the eyes making me to fall harder to her. 

 

"I love you." I mouthed not wanting on security to capture it on CCTV. She covers the side of her lips smiling. 

 

"I love you more babe." Clutching my chest I faced the wall. 

 

"Oh my gosh my chest feels like it will explode anytime soon." I said earning a laugh from Mina, but it's true. I feel like my chest will explode anytime because of her. As we heard thr ding indicating that we are on the elevator I gesture for her to exit first followed by me. 

 

Since I got my license, I will drive but the destination is still unknown to me. 

 

"So where are we heading to?" I asked wearing the seatbelt. Luckily the managers let us borrow the car as riding the public transport is a no no, based on Junkil oppa and Sadness unnie so we took the van. Instead of answering she typed the location on the GPS smiling widely. 

 

Starting the car I smiled as I have an idea on what Mina is planning. She connects her phone to the radio and plays the songs that I covered just for her. Since she gave me the guitar we always have a jamming session with the girls singing and I playing the guitar for them. Chaeyoung sometimes asked me to create a soundcloud account and upload the songs that I am covering, but nope! I will not do it. My singing is just for the people I am close to and especially to Mina. 

 

I parked the car making sure that it's locked and wore my snapback that is coupled with Mina. She also wore a glasses like mine. As much as we want to hold hands, not now as there are so many people so she just hold on my arm walking down the street. 

 

We talked about this place a couple of times as we want to eat various of street foods. The smell of the foods makes my stomach grumble and I think I'll eat alot tonight. Damn maybe I am spending so much time with Momo, Jungyeon and Dahyun. 

 

We stopped in front of spicy rice cake stall with Mina ordering for us. She seems excited as her eyes twinkle while looking at the food. 

 

"Hmmm~" We both hummed as we took a bite of the spicy rice cake. She bounced up and down a little a sign that she enjoys it. She brought one to my lips which I gladly took and did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter