Chapter 20

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their practice Mina wants to go to the cafe near the company ofcourse I am willing to go with her. She wore her black cap and her black mask while I wore a black cap paired with her. 

 

"What do you want?" She asked me after she ordered. 

 

"I want iced choco." I grinned and se rolled her eyes to me. 

 

"Dahyun and you are the same. Choco maniac." I chuckled as she elbowed me. 

 

"Well at least I am not as much as a manic as Momo to jokbal." After ordering we sat at the corner of the cafe. I sat across her and she removed her mask but kept the cap. 

 

"You look bothered." I asked reaching for her hand playing with her finger. "Mina?" Lowering my head I tried to look at her eyes. Ah! The eyes that I love so much. 

 

"Are they pressuring you." I asked talking about their topic earlier which is pet name. It's been a month since Mina and I became a couple but we still call each other by our first name. 

 

She looks at me raising her brow in confusion. 

 

"I heard what you talking about earlier and they are right. It's been a month but we just call each other by our name." I chuckled as she lowers her head biting her lower lip. "Hey don't beat yourself about that." I paused. "Babe." I felt my cheeks heating up as I called her babe. 

 

"Babe?" She asked and I nod as an answer. "Babe." Her cheeks are blushing and I seriously wants to pinch her cheeks. Our eye contact broke when the crew brought our orders. 

 

"Babe." I mouted making her smile widely. 

 

"Try this." She said pushing her drink in front of me. My nose cringed just by looking at her drink. "Just try this." She pouted and I lose and agreed because of that. Damn it Mina you knoe what is my weakness. Sipping on her coffee I stuck my tongue out. 

 

"Ewww I don't get why people likes coffee." I asked wiping my lips. 

 

"Hey it's not that bad." She stated chuckling at my expression. 

 

"You are saying that because you love drinking coffee." I sipped on my iced choco trying to wash the taste of coffee on my mouth. She kept on chuckling which ended up with us both laughing. We both cherish every moment like this especially they are busy with the preparations for their upcoming comeback. 

 

"Can we go for a walk for awhile?" She asked me holding my hand. "Since we rarely go out. Please babe." Swaying my hand I nod. 

 

"But let me call Junkil oppa first okay?" Nodding happily I grabbed my phone with my other hand occupied with Mina's who is playing with my fingers. 

"Hey oppa I am with Mina right now." I informed. "She wants to have a walk is it fine if we go to Han river?" After the call I looked at Mina. 

 

"What did oppa said?" I sigh making her frown. 

 

"He agreed." I beamed at her. She gave me a smile making me blush. Hand in hand we walked towards Han river with me pulling Mina so close to me. The weather is chilly so we both wear thick clothes. 

 

It feels like our first date as we both keep on stealing glances, letting out a giggle when we get caught. Giving her a wide smile I brought her hands up to my lips giving it a peck and tucked it with my hoodie's pocket. Giving me a warm smile 

 

Reaching the Han river I pulled her towards the booth where we can rent a bike. 

 

"Which bike do you want?" I asked her. Lookinh around she bit her lower lip looking for a bike that she will like to rent. 

 

"This." Pointing at the couple bike I nod grabbing my I.D on my wallet handling it to the crew. 

 

"Give me your bag." I said pointing at her shoulder bag. As she handed it to me I sling it across my shoulder hoping on the bike. "Let's go!" Peddling off we set off with not so fast not so slow phase enjoying the peaceful and beautiful Han river.

 

We bike around for almost half an hour and I decided to have a break. Settling at the bench we faced the river. 

 

"Sorry if we don't go out lately." She said resting her head on my shoulder. "I should spend more time with you." Wrapping my arms around her shoulder I kissed the crown of her head. 

 

"No need to apologize." I smiled. "I know that you are working hard on your preparations for your comeback and seeing you makes me happy. I am fine even we rarely go out." I assured her poking her cheeks. Lifting her head she smiled at me giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

 

"Are you nervous for your upcoming showcase?" I asked crossing my legs resting my arm on the back of the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter