Chapter 68

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

Junkil oppa stopped the car inside the parking area of the company. I feel nervous and scared as what the board wants to talk to me. Did Mark told them already? Looking in front I looked at Alex who I know is equally nervous too. 

 

"Let's go?" Oppa asked unbuckling his seat belt. Giving him a nod Nayeon exits the car first followed by Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. 

 

"I'll just stay here." She said. She can't come inside especially she's still injured. Smiling I pat her hand following my other members who enters the company first. 

 

Reaching the meeting room I took a deep breath before entering. The first one I saw is Mark he is hunging his head low with Mr. Kim inside smiling as he saw us. 

 

"Finally, take a seat." He beamed his usual big smile letting us to take a seat. Mark lifts his head meeting my eyes but I quickly looked away. 

 

"Mr. Kim, Mina said that you wanted to talk with us?" Jihyo asked who is holding my hand. 

 

"Ah yes yes, I actually wants to talk with you regarding your Japanese debut and also, I called directly to Mina because Mark said that he wanted to take her out on a date and asked for a help." Patting Mark's shoulder I felt relieved but at the same time pissed. 

 

"It's fine right Mina? I mean you girls doesn't have any schedule this day." Maybe he knows that if he asked for Mr. Kim's help, he knows that I can't say no to him. So having no other choice I gave Mr. Kim a nod which makes him happy. After that Mark stood up thanking Mr. Kim. 

 

"So I'll just fetch you later Mina." I didn't looked up to him and I just nod at him. I still can't forget what he did to Alex. When he is out of the room Mr. Kim clapped his hand and discussed the informations about our Japanese debut. 

 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Sadness unnie checks my injuries probably distracting me. I don't feel good about them meeting Mr. Kim but maybe they are just going to discuss something and it's not because of our relationship. Hearing footsteps walking our direction I looked behind me thinking it might be the girls, but I was wrong. It was Mark with his manager. 

 

He stopped in his tracks his eyes glued to mine. I can't read his expression while his manager gave us a slight bow which I return as a sign of respect. Mark walked past us but approached me. 

 

"How are you Alexis?" He asked giving me a smile. We are friends with Got7's manager but what happened between me and Mark results to avoid each other as much as possible. 

 

"I'm good." I said fixing my glasses. I want to ask on why Mr. Kim wanta to talk with the girls but I don't want to hold them thinking that they might have schedule. So giving him a hug he rest his hands on my shoulder. 

 

"We're still friends right?" I nod bidding farewell to him. Watching as he walked towards their car I saw Mark looking at him. I can't help but to frown looking away from him. 

 

I thanked Sadness unnie who bought me iced chocolate, taking a seat next to me inside the van I let out a sigh. 

 

"You okay Lex?" I gave her a nod. 

 

"Just worried." Swirling the straw I took a sip closing my eyes, my head leaning on my seat. 

 

"From what I think, Mark didn't tell them yet. I mean if he indeed told them they will be calling a meeting with all their managers and especially you." Unnie has a point maybe I am just thinking too much leaning on my knees I drink my oced chocolate enjoying the taste, which helps me to calm down. 

 

Opening the car door, I saw the girls walking towards my direction. Giving them a wave, they waved back to me but I noticed the gloomy expression of Mina which makes me worried.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked as they stopped in front of me. "What dis you guys talked?" Looking around them Jeongyeon gave a deep sigh. 

 

"Well apparently Mark oppa asked help with Mr. Kim to ask Mina out of a date." That made me took a step back. 

 

"Really?" She nodded her head. I know she doesn't want to go but don't have a choice. Approaching her I pulled her into a hug which she immediately wrapped her arms around me. 

 

"Sorry Alex." She mumbled, I know she feels bad about it but I understand. Giving Mina a kiss on the cheeks I pulled out smiling at her. 

 

"You don't need to apologize." I said patting her head. "I understand." We decided to go for them for us to continue our plan fpr the rest of the day and also to distract ourselves with that date that Mark wants. 

 

 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

For the rest of the day I can see that Alex tries her hard to distract me and herself, even she says that she understand everything I know that she does 't want me to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter