Chapter 69

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

My eyes focused on the road not wanting to look at Mark who is sitting beside me driving his car. We just finished dinner and now he is driving me back home when he suddenly stopped the car. 

 

"Can we talk?" He asked me, turning his body to me. 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, still not even looking at him. Hearing him sigh I frowned. 

 

"Mina can't you give me a chance? Can't you just leave Alexis and just be with me." Is he serious? I fake a laugh, now my eyes is on him. 

 

"Are you trying to make me laugh? Me leaving Alex?" Pointing at myself I feel mad at what he is saying. "Sorry but I can't do that. I love Alex and all I give to you is friendship." I wqs surprised when Mark suddenly slammed his hand to the car wheel repeatedly tht cause for his car to honk loudly. 

 

"What does that Alexis have that I don't have, huh Mina?" His eyes drilling holes on me and it makes me nervous. "I can give you everything Mina. I can make you happier than her." He paused brushing his hair away from his face. He holds my hand but I pulled my hand off of his hold. 

 

"We can be more happier, if we will be together for real the fans will be happy and they will give their full support to us, but if you stay with that Alexis you will just keep your relationship in secrets and....and if the fans will know about it they might turn their backs to you." Again he hold my hand and I failed to pulled away. 

 

"Be with me Mina, I will make you happy." Mark scares me as I looked straight into his eyes. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

We just finished dinner and I volunteered to wash the dishes and let the girls watch movies in the living room. I feel worried as Mina still doesn't message me. Turning around to wipe counter, I accidentally knock the glass off the counter breaking it in the process. 

 

"I knock the glass off." I said when I heard footsteps coming in the kitchen. Looking up I saw Jeongyeon looking at me. She sigh and helps me with cleaning the broken glass. 

 

"You okay unnie?" She asked me. I can't lie and just let out a deep sigh.

 

"I'm just worried, Mina said that she will message me." 

 

"She will message you unnie, calm down." Distracting myself I let Jeongyeon helped me with cleaning as I need someone to accompany me. 

 

Sitting between Sana and Jihyo I joined them, they are watching this movie where a writer's fictional character came to life. It's interesting and kept me distracted the whole time. As we are deep into the story we heard the door slammef opened that made us jump off our seats. 

 

The next thing I knew, I saw Mina crying hugging her body. Her shirt is torn where you can see her undergarment. I quickly hugged her and ordered Nayeon to grab Mina some decent shirt. 

 

"What happened?" I asked  worriedly. I can feel her body shaking. "Did Mark did this?" I asked, as I mentioned Mark's name her body tensed and I took that as a yes. 

 

"Mina tell me what did he do?" I feel really mad right now. I can feel my body shaking, I want to wrap my hands on his neck and choke him to death. 

 

"He...he asked me to leave you and be with him." She paused having a hard time speaking. Jeongyeon came to our side giving Mina a glass of water to calm her down, even just a little. 

 

"But I told him I can't, because it's you who I love." She shakes her head, tears still flowing down of her eyes. 

 

"He is begging me to be with him but I don't want to. I can't leave you because I love you Alex." My palm curled into fist, feeling my heart beating erratically I feel more furious on what Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter