Chapter 70

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

The managers quickly went to the dorm first thing in the morning after Jihyo told them what happened. We also knew that Mark fled to America after what happend last night. Mina refused to go out and we just let her as we know she's still not okay.

 

I looked at Mina who has her back facing me. It pains me to see her like that. Sitting at her bed I caressed her arm that made her flinched. 

 

"Sorry." I said didn't mean to surprise her. As I was about to pull my hand away she held my hand her eyes landed on mine. 

 

"Stay here with me please." Nodding my head I lift her blanket slippinh through it. She quickly turned around facing me using ny arm as her pillow. I know her managers will not mind me missing as they know Mina needs me and I thanked them for understanding. 

 

Caressing her cheeks I gave her a small smile which she returned. Leaning closer I kissed her forehead, her arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. Her free hand cupping my cheeks that made me feel calm. Closing my eyes I let out a deep sigh with that Mina cleaned her forehead with my chin hugging me closer. 

 

As I opened my eyes I saw her looking at her name that is tattoed on my wrist. That made her smile. I sometimes think that am I really worthy of her love that she went through something like what happened last night. But now I realized that I am, I am worth it and I will fight for her love just like how she fight for ours. 

 

 

Exiting the room as Mina fell asleep her members and her managers looked at me. Brushing my hair using my hand I sat down next to Pinky oppa. 

 

"She just fell asleep." I informed them earning a nod. They gave me advise as to what we should do. Some said that we should report it to PD-nim and the board, or file a lawsuit regarding what Mark did, but I told them that Mina should be the one who needs to decide and I will just go with the flow. 

 

I guess the maknae line told Somi what happened as she arrived at the dorm asking if her Mina unnie is fine. 

 

"She's fine, that's what she said." I told her as she hugged me. Somi is like our little sister so I am happy that she went here as soon as she can. She checks Mina who is sleeping feeling bad on what happened. 

 

"I never knew that Mark oppa can do that." She said her head resting on my shoulder. "What did you do when Mina unnie came home, like what Chaeyoung said crying and her shirt....is ripped." Jihyo answered on be half of me. 

 

"What's your plan now unnie? Are you going to tell this to the board and file a lawsuit?" Shrugging my shoulder I let out a sigh. 

 

"I still don't know Somi. I will wait till Mina decide what she wants to do." I don't want to make decisions alone, I want to listen to what she wanted as she's the one who got harrassed here. 

 

"What about you Alexis unnie, are you not going to file a lawsuit to Mark oppa? He beat you up right?" Shaking my head I pat Somi's knee. 

 

"I already beat him up so there's no need for me to file a lawsuit, plus I think I also broke his nose." That made everyone laugh but we make sure that we will not wake Mina up. 

 

Somi insisted that she will cook dinner for us as she will stay the night wanting to make sure that her Mina unnie is alright. Of course I let her stay the night after I spoke with his father. 

 

 

"Mina?" I quietly opened the door to her room, knocking softly so I will not startle her. Seeing her moved arouned her bed I gently closed the door behind me approaching her bed. 

 

"Mina?" I called out again. I watched as she sat up brushing her hair using her fingers. "Are you hungry? Do you want me to bring you food?" I asked holding her hand giving her a warm smile. She also smiled but it didn't reached her eyes like she usually does. 

 

"Somi is here and she cooks dinner for us." I said, she didn't say anything and just leaned her head on my chest. I didn't waste any seconds and hugged her closer to me. Leaning my back on the wall we stayed here for a while before we exits her room with Somi and the rest of the girl happy to see Mina out of her room. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

After finishing our dinner we all have each slices of cake that Jeongyeon and Nayeon for us. I thanked them for their efforts on making me feel fine and feel safer. 

 

"I will tell the board what Mark did." I said putting down the fork, facing Alex who is looking at me seriously. 

 

"Okay, I will go with you." Holding her hand I gave it a squeeze. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter