Chapter 22

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Touch down Jeju island! Okay I'm a bit happy because this is my first time here in Jeju. The girls are feeling the same. Pushing the girls things they walked ahead of us and damn there are so many fans waiting for them even the weather is chilly. Fans calling them from left to right and their smile didn't falter, they are always happy to see their fans. 

 

A few exchange words with the fans and they head to the bus with us loading their things. The fans got hyped up so much that they starts to push each other. 

 

"Hey stop pushing!"

 

"Watch out will you!?" They are getting closer and oppa and I got trapped and tried to stop the commotions some fans was pushed to us and I got hit in the forehead by a camera with super lense. 

 

I fell backwards as the pain and the dizziness kicks in. Oh good now I am bleeding in the forehead. Shaking my head I tried to stand up but failed as someone fell on top of me. 

 

"Hyung help us here." Pinky oppa called Junkil oppa who arrived seconds later. The guards arrived stopping the commotion with these two oppas helping me to walk. 

 

As we arrived at the bus the girls are standing up and shock to see me being carried by their managers. 

 

"What happened?" Mina asked as she approached me checking my forehead and my cut on my brow. Her brows are meeting in the center but I can't talk, I just closed my eyes. 

 

"The fans pushed each other and it happens that we are loading the things then a fan was being pushed to her with camera and it hit her forehead." Pinky oppa explained while Sadness unnie check my wounds. We can still hear the commotion outside and Junkil oppa drove off. 

 

"Should we stop to the hospital first?" Mina asked and I looked at her. 

 

"I'm fine I am just dizzy but I'm good this is just a small cut nothing serious plus the other artist are there and you have to practice." I said thanking Sadness unnie. Sitting beside me she caressed my cheeks. 

 

"You sure?" She asked and I gave her a reassuring smile. Holding her hand I nod. 

 

"I am sure babe. Don't worry." She stood up and guide me towards the back part of the bus where she immediately pulled me into a hug. Resting her head on my chest. 

 

"How can I not worry about that huh? What if that's not the only thing that yo.." I shut her by kissing her lips telling her that I am completely fine. Her hand resting on my shoulder pulling me closer which I gladly leaned in. How I miss kissing her like this. Even we are staying in one roof at this moment she's really busy where when we got home she will go to her room and fell asleep. 

 

Of course I understand her as I can see how tired she is. As we pulled away Mina runs her thumb across my lower lip smiling at me lovingly. 

 

"I love you." I whispered making her to smile widely. 

 

"I love you more." 

 

 

 

The girls immediately change their clothes and gets ready to have their rehearsal while Junkil oppa walked me towards the medic to check my wounds and to give me medicine. After being checked I looked around since the girls are still getting ready and I have free time for myself. 

 

"Alexis unnie!" I heard someone called me. Turning around I saw Somi with her members Doyeon, Yoojung, Sohye and Mina. I approached them. 

 

"Hey girls." I greeted them and Somi looked at my brow. 

 

"Unnie what happened there." Scratching the back of my head I walked closer to them. 

 

"Ah something happened at the airport earlier and I got hit by a bazooka like camera but it's nothing serious." They juat nodded their head and looked at my watch. "Since you girls are having the same waiting room with Twice would you like to buy something with me?"

 

"Is that food?" Mina asked her eyes twinkling. Sohye looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter