Chapter 71

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I watched as Alex plays some games. We still have couple of hours left before we head to the company and tell them everything. It's been two days since the incident and we still don't have news about Mark. I hope he never comes back here in Korea. 

 

Sitting beside Alex I am glad that she decided to cut her hair as she wants to look presentable by the time when we are going to reveal the truth. Resting my head on her shoulder I can't help but to look at her. She's smiling so bright that makes my heart flutter. 

 

She cooks lunch for everyone and I hate it when she's acting as if this is the last time that we will share such moments together. Of course I am afraid too, I am afraid that the board will fire Alex and wants me to break up with her. Just thinking of the possibilities makes me go crazy but I am setting it aside as I want this all to end. 

 

Alex is the type of person that doesn't worth it hiding, she's the tyoe of person that is worth to be proud of. Wrapping my arms around her waist I gave her a peck on the cheeks that made her smile widely. 

 

"I love you." I whispered to her ear catching her attention. Looking at me I can't help but to capture her lips, just wanting this uneasy feeling off of my chest. The whole dorm fell silent probably because of us. With blushing cheeks I pulled away from the kiss to see her, still has her eyes closed. 

 

"What was that?" She asked her eyes still close. Caressing her cheeks I don't care if my members and Somi is here. 

 

"Nothing. I just want to show how much I love you." Finally she looked at me making my breath hitch, I love the color of her eyes, I love her, and I love everything about her. 

 

"Awww babe, I love you so damn much too." Somi made some teasing noise making us laugh. Oh gosh I hope that everything goes well later.

 

 

We went to the park just to calm ourselves before we speak with our bosses. Having her hand entwined with mine, I can't wait for the moment where we don't need to hide behind this cap and mask that we are wearing. We don't say anything and just enjoy the breeze watching as people come and go, kids playing around and lovers who is enjoying their walk around the park. 

 

Sharing the earbud, I closed my eyes resting my head on her shoulder and felt her rest her cheek on my head. Alex starts to hum together with the song and it helps me to calm down. 

 

"I am all alone without you.

My days are dark without a glimpse of you

But now that you came into my life

I feel complete

The flowers bloom, the morning shines

And I can see"

 

I will never get over on how Alex's singing voice makes my heart flutter, it gives me this calming feeling and at the same time, I feel crazy about her more. 

 

"Your love is like the sun

That lights up my whole world

I feel the warmth inside

Your love is like the river

That flows down through my veins

I feel the chill inside."

 

Looking up on her she pulled a little to look at me straight in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter