Chapter 80

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

While Alexis is reviewing for her exams I asked Jeongyeon to accompany me to buy something that we can eat for Alex to munch while she's reviewing. Since that we felt the people accepted our relationship it changes everything about me and her. We go on dates without the needs of hiding, without the need of wearing a mask to kept ourselves hidden.

 

"Why are you buying so many chocolates?" Jeongyeon asked me as she watched me putting every chocolates that I am seeing. 

 

"It's for Alex.." I said. "..she needs this so she will remember everything that she's reviewing." I know it seems that I am overreacting but I want her to do great on het exams even though I know she will pass it with flying colors. 

 

"But that's too much, you don't want her to get sick because of too much chocolate right? You know unnie, she goes crazy over chocolates." Oh yeah she's right. I put some back at the racks but not forgetting to grab something for us. 

 

After we take everything we needed we headed to the cashier who smiled at us. We bowed back and watched as she punched the items that we got. 

 

"Alexis-ssi will have her exams?" The girl asked earning a nod from me. "Oh can you please send my regards? Can you say good luck on my behalf?" She seems shy so I gave her a nod. As she asked for our sign Jeongyeon and I gladly sign the paper bidding our farewell. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Went upstairs to eat dinner with the girls I was surprised when Mina gave me a plastic bag full of sweets. 

 

"What's this for?" I asked her looking inside the bag. 

 

"You should eat something sweet while reviewing so you will remember everything you are reading." She said. I chuckled ruffling her hair. I know she's worried for my exams. 

 

"Thank you." I said settling the plastic bag on the couch joining the girls that is already sitting on the floor in circle watching TV. Sitting down I got used with my cast but still my hand is still weak. Picking up my fork Mina already placed a meat on top of my rice. 

 

The dinner went as blissful as always, I feel guilty as I can't help them as they insisted that I should go back to my notes and books and review my lesson. Hearing the door creaked open, Mina enters the room holding a tray. 

 

"I brought snacks." She said that made me chuckle. We just ate dinner and here she is bringing me sweets, lots of sweets. 

 

"Thank you." I said pulling her to sit on my lap. She looked at my notes probably wanting to see what I am reviewing. 

 

"So many dates and names to memorize." She said tearing her eyes away from my notes. Her arms wrapped around my shoulder looking at me straight in the eyes. 

 

"Will you be fine when we leave for Japan?" She asked me brushing my hair using her hand. Smiling I nod at her. The girls will finally debut in Japan in a couple of days with me staying here to make up with my absences and also to study. 

 

"I will be fine. Don't worry." Pouting she rest her head with mine. 

 

"I will miss you." Suddenly she pulled away trapping my cheeks between her hands. "I will miss my panda." I chuckled at her pet name for me. 

 

"And I will miss my penguin too." Leaning closer she brushed her nose with mine making me smile widely. This became her habit, brushing her nose with mine. I didn't waste any time and claimed her lips forgetting everything, what matters now is her and me. 

 

"You should head to bed." I said as I pulled away smiling at her. She gave me a pout tucking her head on my neck making me chuckle. 

 

"I want to stay here with you." Aigoo! Fans didn't know that Mina is actually full with aegyo that's always driving me crazy. 

 

"But you need to rest. You have schedule tomorrow." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter